• Published 8th Sep 2013
  • 4,024 Views, 45 Comments

The Scarlet Ribbon - Mercury Zero



Life in Ponyville becomes dangerous when a mysterious red ribbon forces residents to become unwilling victims of a magical truth or dare game.

  • ...
15
 45
 4,024
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

Glad to see that this is still alive.

Ohhh boy....
Applejack done screwed up! :applejackconfused:

:moustache:

<random>
I really hope Big Mac and Pinkie got together after the Collar story.
</random>

Anyways... Applejack REALLY fucked up. Some of those questions are probably going to come close to triggering Twilight's.. inner dominatrix?

XDDD Whoops! XD

she italicized the last digit

Why didn't you?

Aside from that, a most enjoyable bit of science in action. I look forward to more.

So was that a sarcastic smirky oops :ajsmug:, or a wide-eyed oh crap oops? :applejackconfused:

5182112

She momentarily forgot something like that would happen.

Is this still alive? This is relevant to my interests...

5714736

Every once in a while I'll get a few flashes of inspiration... wondering what has become of the characters in this story... but it hasn't been enough for me to actually sit down and start writing again. Writer's block is ass.

So yes and no. It's still alive in a sense, and your encouragement does make it likely that I'll get back to it sooner than later. :pinkiesmile:

I would love to see more of this, especially if it's going to be anything like "The Horse Collar."

I really hope it wouldn't turn too dark.

Well, it's been 4 years, and no update. I really hope this isn't dead...

Just read this and its prequel. Really loved it, hope it continues!

10253854
I really hope it continues... It's great.

I still hope...

Login or register to comment