• Published 12th Aug 2013
  • 5,476 Views, 155 Comments

Welcome To The Mash - MaxBeezy



A stallion by the name of Silver Screen comforts the newly divorced Milano Mash. One thing leads to another, and he finds himself falling for her. However, he has to contend with Button Mash, if he is to continue the relationship.

Comments ( 16 )

interesting that it is in the same universe as Mat and Clem

Downloaded so I can read it again and again. Great story mate! Here's hoping for more in the future.

Should make a joke about the DVD version coming out quick.

Great story, man. Will we ever see these three again?

I love the story and the ending. I don't know if you make a sequel, but I can guess what it might be about.

*chuckles*

I like that it ends as it began.

5130225 They won't get their own story again (unless I get an idea), but they will most likely make an appearance in Our Little Clementine at some point.

An amazing end to an amazing story.I like how it ended happily with all of them being one big happy family and Almighty Dollar just disappearing from the story completely in the end.Overall,I think this is a great story and you did an excellent job writing it.Great job!

5133922 Great to hear!

A FANTASTIC STORY !!!

These pony need a sequel
Or cameo or something!

I need to give this story more likes but I can't.
:fluttercry:

Pretty damn old story, yet is one of the best this site have to offer. Was surfing on the stories to read when I found this little gold mine, took me all day to read though. What with the gym and the work, time to read becomes less abundant.

Anyway, I love this story. Will read the other masterpieces you made tomorrow if I'm not a living statue... the cramps will made me cry. Really, left the gym for a year and now that I return.... bro, I can't feel my arms. Heck I can't RAISE my arms. It was hell to drive home and to work. Ugh.

P.S. Really, such a good story filled with love... in all its forms.

That was a very satisfying romance and yet another proof, that ratings aren't everything. Respect. :moustache:

V8

I hope this chapter doesn't go down the same way as Meltdown in gta 5

Login or register to comment