• Published 6th Aug 2013
  • 12,286 Views, 92 Comments

From my Eyes to Yours. - overlord-flinx



A series of anthology story about some lucky guy getting lucky by the twine of chance. (Second Person humanized) (Characters so far: Applejack. Celestia)

  • ...
33
 92
 12,286
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 40 )

When she told him to lay down...

i.imgur.com/s91AL2t.jpg

Hot and awesome.

Loved every word of it.

~Skeeter The Lurker

Well, that escalated quickly, and I love it for doing so. :pinkiehappy:

3154059 I'm going to level with you here... She wasn't.

While I don't exactly read clop, I'm still glad that I could be of some use to you.

What no fucking!? Lol, good chapter, very hot.

3154410

Oh, well that's not good :ajsleepy: I'm sad now, that's a real shame :(

Now I actually read chapter 2, I have to say that for a story with an "Applejack in evening dress" count of zero, it was pretty nifty. I'm not used to cheerleaders here: does fucking solve everything in their lives? Is this their general mentality?

Hope her head feels better now :trollestia:

Eh... What?

Aside from the name Celestia, what does Chapter two have to do with MLP? I mean, she's not even in character. Why is that chapter on this site?

3889167 Because I can is a fair answer.

3889250

Its also a jerkish answer, on top of being wrong. It has nothing to do with the world of MLP. That's one of the first rules of submission.

3890855 It sure is one of the rules.

3890855 I'm just gonna pop in form the left field - see that Alternate Universe tag? Maybe in this "universe" Celestia is more of a "princess of the school" girl, rather than "princess of equestria"? Ever thought of that? And even better, because of the AU tag, character don't have to be "in character". Bam, questions answered, problems solved.

Although I can agree on the author's first reply being somewhat jerkish...

3891317 I did not mean for it to be. I said that because, like you insinuated, with AU I can simple "do" whatever the story whims.

3891467 Yes, I realize this, but the wording in that reply made it "sound" jerkish, even if it wasn't intended to be.

i've been meaning to ask, is it clop if they are humanized?

3898366 your not the only one. Isn't it technically just erotica :derpyderp1:

3893284

I'm fairly certain that it was intended to be jerkish, which shows just how much he cares about point 16 in the to do list on his profile page. Being a dick is not going to gain him any respect.

3907493 Well, whatever floats your boat, I guess? I mean, I've too written "jerkish" comments without intending to...

3907493 Is there something you want to say to me? :trixieshiftright:

3909864

Nah, I'd have replied to you if there was.

3912979 So, you would rather be backhanded indirectly then to be upfront?

Comment posted by DisgruntledBrony deleted Feb 8th, 2014

3915327 You are so very cute. Now, please, run along. You're attempting to interlock into a battle of whits and tact in which you are clearly unarmed. So, please, go on and write your... Amusing pieces of literature.

Comment posted by DisgruntledBrony deleted Feb 8th, 2014

3915513 A man of experience speaks. Now, run along.

3889167
My interpretation is that Chapter 2 takes place in the Equestria Girls universe when Principal Celestia was still a teenager/student. In which case it all makes sense and can be considered in character.

3915765

Seriously? Deleting my comments? Wow, you are low. I'm done here.

3916052

Thanks for giving me a real answer. And one that actually makes sense.

3916172 I like to clean trash whenever I can. Doing my part to keep lowlifes down where they feed off their own misery.

3907493 I'm quite surprised you were surprised someone deleted your comments. You don't bad mouth an author on his own story. Also, I'm not replying to any excuse you may have so go flame your ass off pal.

Comment posted by DisgruntledBrony deleted Apr 22nd, 2014

Fantastic as always!

Just one look at AJ in the picture-I'm in love.

...heh, I need to get out more :rainbowlaugh:

I'm sorry but silent/mute/super quiet protagonist please. I think I wasn't being clear to you last chapter so let me fix that —ahem—

speak up

Hear that yet? No? Oh. Silly me, let's go a little bit louder.

SPEAK UP

8445799

8445807
The point is that he's saying what you're saying. That's why other characters react like they're saying something. You can be free to add in just about anything there that fits to the situation.

Please, leave a comment!

Oh Ah'll leave a comment awright.

Where's the described chapter III? ;D

i'm disappointed that chapter 2 only had a blowjob/titjob and no fucking, it was getting really hot

Login or register to comment