• Published 18th Jul 2013
  • 4,397 Views, 71 Comments

Imperial Equestria: Moonrise - Word Worthy



For Celestia's subjects, a new era dawns with the return of the Princess of the Night. At the height of a galactic war between alien civilizations, Equestria's rise to power begins.

Comments ( 11 )

AWESOME!!!!
Loving it!
I wouldn't mind some pictures myself.
Also you said you plan to make this a multi universe story, and my response to that is: Yahoo!!!!!!! :D
Sooooo can we expect the Doctor to make an entrance?
Please! :)

Oh and keep on being AWESOME!! ;)

3097821 Thanks man! :twilightsmile:

By the Doctor, you mean Doctor Who right? Or were you referring to Doctor Hooves? Because I can, and would enjoy adding Doctor Who. That Universe is rich in alien species, and it would be interesting to explore theirrole in the history of the galaxy.

One thing though, only if its the David Tenant Doctor mostly, he's my most favorite Timelord :pinkiehappy:

Well my Halo based childhood is now totally fucked. I asked the fucking search engine "master builder armor" and I get this

The Director: The mysterious human who leads the IBI. Actual name unknown, no data is currently available to the public due to encryption and censorship measures taken by his Bureau.

The Director: The mysterious human who leads the IBI

The Director: The mysterious human

The Director

SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT I CAN SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.
AND FURTHERMORE, WHAT WILL HAPPEN
i.imgur.com/sDErb.jpg

5085947 Can't remember the specifics of the battle, but I believe the CCS-class Battlecruiser in question had its shields stripped by energy weapons fire.

It may surprise you, but an unshielded vessel of any firepower or tonnage is in grave danger from even the smallest warships. The Infinity was almost taken out by a Remnant Corvette at Oth Lodon in Escalation, and if the battlecruiser's glassing beam had hit the Equestrian supercarrier twice, that too would have been destroyed.

If anywhere I mentioned that mere M42 Archer barrages could do anything to a fully-shielded CCS-Class Battlecruiser, then I was shitfaced at the time of writing it. That sentence in bold at the top of the description is there for a reason, good sir.

5090220 Finally got off my lazy arse and dug up the specifics:

The ships of the Science Lance, dispatched by the Fleet of Valiant Prudence, held position over the icy world of Aurora. Their force consisted of 1 CAS-class assault carrier, 3 CCS class battlecruisers, and 5 SDV-class heavy corvettes.
The Covenant vessels moved into formation as the unidentified species' force, which appeared to be the size of a typical UNSC battlegroup, approached. They were approximately 15 vessels of varying size, the lead vessel, however, was comparable in size to a CSO-class Supercarrier

We were dealing with CAS-class, not CSO-class. So the Covenant flag ship in question was about the equivalent size of the Infinity's 5km length. Luna's force won only by numerical superiority. Damn the old wording in these chapters makes me cringe :pinkiesick:.

Also I like how you portray The Master Chief and Luna, it feels like I'm reading a cannon book almost.

Dang, really looks good so far! And dat RvB reference!

9548121
I just can’t wait until you finally finish the Codex... and put in some pictures!

ok im with you on this story but i swear to god if you star talking about sombra like some primordial evil creature from beyond the stars im going to strangle someone.

Login or register to comment