• Published 7th Jul 2013
  • 6,248 Views, 127 Comments

Big Mac's Rainbow Party - r0bosaur



Fluttershy can't please Big Mac, so she goes to Pinkie for advice. Pinkie's solution? A seven girl marathon blowjob session, of course.

  • ...
29
 127
 6,248
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 21 )

I wanna know what 'that' is too.:rainbowwild:

'that' sounds kinky.

Not blowjob-centric? Dude, that's the whole point of a rainbow party. They kind of need to use their mouths.

2974851
Yyyyyyyyyes I know.
I was saying that I came up with some good uses for magic during sex, but none of them involved blowjobs.

Cutting diamonds with a penis.

And I thought I'd heard of just about everything.

Good job, even if it's short. The chapter, I mean.

I'm pretty sure I would pay extra money for a diamond that has been cut with a dick :applejackconfused: also, just like everyone else who read this chapter I'm excessively curious as to what "that" was

2977439
Sorry to break all your hearts, but I don't have any plans to reveal what "that" is any time soon.

Bet it's an ursa major costume.

2977462 Twilight dresses up as a sexual peanut butter cracker.

Well, that ejaculated escalated quickly.

And "that" sounds curious.

2982562
I'm afraid that what I come up with will never match what you can come up with in that sexy imagination of yours.

welcome to pinkie's house of fun. We have sexual chainsaw's, Diamond cutting penises, tasers, girl on girl action, but wait there is more, for a limited time only customers will get...IT. IT the mysterious costume that will leave your bitches stripping and ripping to go. So come on down today. :pinkiehappy: we won't bite.

Warning: Pinkie is not responsible for any biting that may or may not occur.

So I'm guessing Twilight will be the one to clue Fluttershy in to prostate massaging. Via tentacle rape.

3096665 ha oh man you freackin read my mind

I'm gonna against my unstable judgement follow this.
The votes in my head were:
5990 follow
To
5899 to just check now and again.

WHY YOU NO MAKE BLUE:flutterrage:

I was thiking about the whole AppleMac thing and came up with a thought...
Who the hell are Apple Bloom's parents?

4362653
I... don't understand your complaint...

Login or register to comment