• Published 4th Jul 2013
  • 5,163 Views, 142 Comments

Survival Heat - themysteriousbrony2013



Every stallion, colt and dragon must survive mating season.

  • ...
18
 142
 5,163

The End

The four stallions were still in shock but Doctor Whooves was the first to speak.

"So Discord, why are doing here in Ponyville?" The Doctor asked

"We'll if you must know, I am looking for my son."

"SON?!"

---------------Meanwhile with Spike---------------

Spike was walking out of The Everfree Forest with the bag of potion "Okay Spike, first up CMC Clubhouse."

[few minutes later]

Spike arrived at the CMC Clubhouse and began to hear voices coming out.

"Please girls, no more." Came boy-ish voice.

"No Featherweight, it's time for round seventy-eight." Came a country-ish voice.

Spike peeked throught the clubhouse window and breathed a familiar smell. His eyes began to turn green and wispered. "Spike, wants" he shooked his head quickly. "Oh no, not again." He then saw a small box that marked 'Pinkie Pie's Supplies' he got the box without disturbing the four young fillies, raping the poor colt. "Okay Spike, focus, try not to smell the oder." He then opened the box to find a note. Spike began to read it.

Dear CMC,

I found some stuff that I didn't use so, I decided to give it to you gals, maybe it will help you find your special talents.

Love, Pinkie Pie

He opened the box to find a pink party grenade, that when exploding it shoots out confetti and Pinkie Pie's Party Canon. He got the grenade and opened the top and removed the confetti and replased it with the potion's liquid.

---------------Inside---------------

A grenade flew through the window, which Twist was the first to notice. "What ith that?" And the grenade exploded leaving a purple gas. As the four fillies began to cough and breath the gas they felt the the heat were suddenly disappearing.

As the first one to speak was Sweetie Bell. "Uh girls, did we just raped Featherweight."

---------------Outside---------------

"Okay Spike, next up Ponyville." As he was about to leave a sent hit his nose making him inhaling it all. His eyes turned green and beginning to grow a few feet, getting taller than an average stallion. "SPIKE, WANTS" he shook his trying to focus not letting his 'Greedy' side take over. He succeeded but not for long as he began to fight his greed side. He started to look at Pinkie Pie's Party Canon and notice that it had a small piñata-like ball. "Perfect" He said with a deep voice. He opened the ball and pored all twenty potion inside the ball, he putted the ball inside the canon and inhaled as much as he could and leted out a small fire making the string of the canon light up and then...

BOOOOOOOM!

---------------Meanwhile in the Ponyville library---------------

Twilight was reading a book on dragon history especially chapter 4 'Dragon heat'. "Perfect!" She said as she finished reading the first paragraph. "All I have to do is, make Spike in heat and I'll be in bed." She putted a huge grin, the same grin when she forgott o send a letter to Princess Celestia about friendship. She began to read again "And it says here, that dragons have two.."

BOOOOOOOM!

Twilight dropped the book she was reading and ran to the door. As soon as she opened the door a purple smoke came into the library, she cough a bit and smell the oder. As the smoke disappeared she was kinda lost she didn't know what happened after last season. As she was looking, she saw an open book in the floor. As she was going to pick it up she saw an interesting page. "No way, dragons have two..."

---------------Meanwhile in Appleloosa---------------

As the Canterlot train arrived at Appleloosa, two stallions and two mares walked out, with there manes messed up.

"I never though doing it with a country mare would be fun." Fancy Pants said

"Ah never though doin' it with a fancy stallion would be fun either." Said Applejack

"I can't believe I did it with a Wonderbolt." Cheered Rainbow Dash.

"Easy Rainbow, Calm down." Said Soarin.

All off the ponies stopped at what they saw in front of them. They saw a yellow cowcolt being chased by Pinkie Pie.

"Come on Braeburn, just one buck." Pinkie shouted at Braeburn.

"But I'm not ready." Braeburn shouted back.

"But the fandom loves us being together."

"What fandom?!"

As the four ponies standed dumbfounded, Applejack spoked. "Um Rainbow, way is-"

"Don't ask"

---------------Meanwhile in the CMC Clubhouse---------------

The CMC were comforting Featherweight, they felt bad for what they have done -I mean seventy-eight rounds they owe him for the rest of his life- Sweetie walked to Featherweight and spoke. "Don't worry Feather, I promise nothing bad will happen again."

With does words said, the clubhouse door crashed opened and a big purple and green dragon with green eyes came out. "Spike Wants SEX." The Dragon shouted, he looked at Sweetie Bell with a devious smile. "Spike Wants WHITE ONE." As he was about to buck Sweetie Bell a purple smoke came into his nose. Spike felt that he was about faint, his predictions where true as he crashed in the floor, shrinking slowly to his original size.

He started to here voices slowly. "Yooo Spiiiiike, ya'll riiight."

---------------3 hours later---------------

Spike woke up in shock. "Ah, Potions, Mares, My friends!" After he calmed down he looked at the place he was in. "Am I in my bed." He was in the library in Twilight and his room. "Was it all a dream?"

"Good you up, I was so worried."

"Wha- what happened?"

"You were playing with the CMC and you fainted, the fillies broth you here."

Spike still telling himself his questions. Was it a dream? he looked out his window to see a giant ball-like piñata with a little bit of purple smoke coming out of it. So it wasn't a dream. I really saved Ponyville? When suddenly...

Ding-Dong

The bell of the library door rang. "I'll get it." Said Spike as he ran to the door. When he opened the he saw a familiar red stallion with a saddle bag. "Oh hey Mac."

"Um, Spike, can ah talk to ya, in private."

"Sure." Spike walked out of the library closing the door behind him. "What's up." Big McIntosh pulled out a scroll and handed it to Spike. "This is one of Princess Celestia's letter. Thanks Mac I'll give it to Twilight."

As he was about to leave Big Mac stopped him. "No Spike, ah think ya should read it."

Spike looked confuse but desided to read the scroll, he opened the scroll and started reading.

My faithful student, Twilight Sparkle

I am going to tell you a secret that not even my sister knows,

"I remember this, I started reading it but Twilight snatched it fom me before I could finish."

"Well ah think ya should read it."

the secret is about Spike and I am telling you because, I trust you. I know who Spike real parents are it's...

"PRINCESS CELESTIA!?"

"Um, ah reckon you read the rest."

"And his father is.." He almost fainted on this one.

"DISCORD!?"

To Be Continued in another story.

Author's Note:

That's the final chapter of the story 'Survival Heat'. Stay tooned for the story 'Spike's Parents' or 'Dislestia's Origins' you decide anyway thanks to you guys, I know It's a few people but it's better than nothing.

COVER ART WANTED

Comments ( 31 )

Did i just get trolled!?!?!!??!?!!?!!??

:twilightoops:?!...Normally I hate getting blindsided but if it means another good Spike story I'll let it pass.:ajbemused: And I would go for Spike's Parents.:pinkiehappy:

3037182 does this mean your gonna hate it or like it because im kinda confuse.

3037252 I can't wait for your Spike story!! And I love the second title, Disclestia I believe? :trollestia::moustache:

3037227 If your talking about the next story don't worry I'll be there.:pinkiehappy:

3037301 thanks and it's DisLestia you know Discord and Celestia

Comment posted by themysteriousbrony2013 deleted Aug 13th, 2013

:raritystarry:
:applejackconfused:
:twilightoops:
:pinkiegasp:

Spike is what???
:derpyderp1::derpyderp1::derpyderp1::derpyderp1::derpyderp1::derpyderp1::derpyderp1::derpyderp1:

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

If Spike is bred from those two he should be able to swirl the Galaxy like milk in a cup of coffee; as well as have all the bitches lined up around the block for a buck. :pinkiegasp:

Most interesting story.

3037130 i mean i was happy about the ending and the possibility of a sequel but i was hoping spike would go on aanother rampage.

3038612 that's for another story my friend *hint* *hint*

I have a weird suspicion that "heat season" is not gonna be over for Spike as it shows at the end of this story.

Think about it. With all the mares completely now sentinent from basically fucking anything that moves (a moment for silence for Featheweight, his balls must easily have been shriveled up and fallen off at this point), what is going to happen once everypony discovers that Spike is especially a prince--not just any prince like Blueblood--because Princess Celestia is his mother, and the reason's he's a dragon is because Discord is his father?

And also, not just that Spike is potentially a prince----but a bachelor?!?!?! (I'm looking at you, Rarity :duck:)

Commence further shenaningans :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Thanks>>3040913

3055142 The second story 'DisLestia's Origins' will based on how Spike was born and how Celestia and Discord got together. So it's kinda like a 'Momlestia and Dadcord shipfic'.

Hope you like my next story and hope it gets a lot of views like this one. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Do's he have magic thenthen

Man could Pipsqueak get a harem?

Luna and Dinky would like to

3335323 lol :rainbowlaugh: when your done with this story read the sequel!! :raritywink:

trying to think what spike could do in terms of magic and I am getting a headache:ajsleepy::fluttershbad:

Uh hey, just so you know, if you need an editor for any spelling or grammatical errors, let me know. I've been rereading this story and have already spotted at least 15 errors in the first three chapters.

I'll be awaiting your response and thank you for taking your time to read this. Please consider my offer for any other stories too.

Comment posted by Crimsee deleted Aug 28th, 2015

The mares are coming! The mares are coming! :rainbowwild:

Pony.Mov reference in there, right?

There aren't enough heat stories out there so I thank you for making one

If the mares are going to F**c me (got out his shotgun) they had to try

Login or register to comment