• Published 4th Jul 2013
  • 5,162 Views, 142 Comments

Survival Heat - themysteriousbrony2013



Every stallion, colt and dragon must survive mating season.

  • ...
18
 142
 5,162

The Beginning

Spike was walking with his friends: Snips and Snails with there new friends Pipsqueek and Featherweight. When suddenly...

"BUUURRRP" Spike burped a small fire and a scroll appeared.

"Uuugh dude if you had to burp at least tell us" Snails said covering his nose with his hoof.

Snips notice the scroll "hey look, a scroll." Spike got the scrolled, opened it and started to read which the other three leaned over and started reading

Dear, Twilight and/or Spike its the princess of the night can you talk to Pipsqueak's parents to visit me I wan't to practice on my scare for Nightmare night and wanted Pipsqueak to tell me if it's scary or not, a winged stallion will arrive in minutes in middle of Ponyville you can tell him if he's going or not.
-Princess Luna

"Wow Pip, your going to meet Princess Luna for the first time alone." Featherweight said with excitement

With those last words Pip freaked out "Oh no, what am I going to wear. What am I going to say if her scare isn't scary in off, what am I going to do."

''Woah calm down Pip, your acting like you have a crush on her.'' Spike joked.

Pip got nervous he was sweating a bit ''I may have tinsy winsy crush on her since night mare night.'' A silence came for half a minute and Pip eventually broke it. "But she's like 64,584 years old and I'm only 7."

Spike, Snips and Snails looked at each other and Spike was the first one to speak. "Aw Pip, I feel the same way about Rarity" Spike said putting his hand in his shoulder. "but that doesn't mean that you can't hang out with her, just be yourself." Pip mannage to get a small smile "Now go and tell your parents your going to Luna's we need to go to the CMC's clubhouse anyway, they said they need us for something."

"Okay" With that Pip ran to his house.

"Come on guys, lets go" Spike said. They walked to Sweet Apple Acres

-------------------

Spike, Snips, Snails and Featherweight arrived at the clubhouse door. Spike was the one to knock.

"Come in" a squeaky voice came. Spike opened the door and the other's entered to see Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and..... Twist?

Snails notice Twist was there. "Twist, what are you doing here, you already got your cutie mark"

Twist ignored the question and approached slowly at Snails. Then Applebloom approached to Snips Then Sweetie Belle approached to Spike and Scootaloo approached to Featherweight all of them got nervous. Spike managed to speak."Um, what did you want us to help you with."

"Ya need t' help us with our heat." Applebloom said

"Easy, just drink a smoothie" Snips said

Sweetie rolled her eyes. "Not that kind of heat we want you to buck us until we can't see straight."

Spike looked dumbfounded "But why does that have to do with apple bucking"

"Awe man, this is hopeless" Scootaloo said then facehoofed.

Featherweight looked at Spike "Um, Spike I think there talking about the naughty stuff that only adults do in book"

"Ohhh that, WAIT WHAT" Spike, Snips, Snaild and Featherweight looked at the fillies with fear.

Snails managed to say something to Twist "Twist i know I love you since we became your coltfriend, but shouldn't we take this slow first."

"No thnailth I wanna get buck'd now either you like it or not."Twist said angrily. Snails gulped hard.

"RUUUUUN" Spike screamed and ran for the door and managed to get out, then Snips, Then Snails. Featherweight almost got out but tripped, he was held by Scootaloo

"Oh no you don't, you aint going no where"

"GUUYYS HEEELP" Featherweight screamed

Snails turned around. "Guys we need to help Featherweight."

"No time" Spike said

"Spike remember no man left behind!"

"We cant go back" Spike grabbed Snails by the ear and drag him with him along with Snips.

They herd a screamed from the clubhouse.

"FEATHERWEIGHT!" Snails screamed

"We need to find Big Mac and find out what the buck is going on." They all started running non-stop.

----------------Meanwhile in Canterlot----------

Pipsqueak arrived at the Canterlot castle where Luna was waiting for him at the doors. He felt a little nervous but he kept remembering what Spike said to him 'be yourself'.

As they walked trough the halls Pip remained silent.

Say something you idiot. "Um, You look Beautiful Luna"

Daw, Thanks Pip thanks, thou look cute as always."

They arrived at Luna's bedroom. "Thou want to start"

"Yes what did you wanted to do"

"We was thinking that we would arrived and use the Canterlot voice to say 'PREPARE TO BE SCARED" She used the canterlot voice on that. Pip loved her cantorlot voice "And turn every filly and colt into-" she paused for dramatic effect "an ADULT." Pip gasped. Luna giggled "So you want to try it."

"Would I!!" Pip jumped with excitement.

"Okay, PREPARE TO BE SCARED" Luna horn began to glow a dark blue aura began to surround it, then a dark blue beam shot'd out of the horn and into the colt, Pip began to float a bit the beam began to surround him fast and before he knew it...

BOOOOM

The explosion was so strong Luna backed out a bit. Luna and Pip coughed a bit until the smoke cleared

"Pip are thee alright" Luna cried.

"I'm okay" A deep voice came "woah, my voice is deep am i really a stallion."

"Yes, it worked" Luna said happily

"LUNA!, are you alright?" Pip said worried

"Yes, thee ask?"

"Because your horn has a crack" Pip pointed on her cracked horn.

Luna's eyes widened "excuse me" Luna ran into the bathroom leaving Pip standing with his hoof in the air. Luna closed the door behind her and looked at the mirror "oh no my horn" She tried levitating her toothbrush but nothing happened. Luna's eyes widened when she realized something: she was in heat and Pip was the only that could keep her calm but now that he was a stallion she couldn't control herself and she couldn't even use magic to turn him back and her sister is in the summer sun celebration in Manehatthen.

"Uh oh"

End of Chapter one

Author's Note:

Feel free to point out the errors

Editor wanted