• Published 4th Jul 2013
  • 5,161 Views, 142 Comments

Survival Heat - themysteriousbrony2013



Every stallion, colt and dragon must survive mating season.

  • ...
18
 142
 5,161

This Chapter was Taken Down by Hasbro Due to Copyright

Authors Note: Writting Zecora is really hard, so some of the rhymes doesn't make sence, so if you have any other rhymes, please leave it in the comment section. Thanks for making this story go this far. Thanks guys.


Spike was carrying Snails through The Everfree until they arrived at Zecora's hut, lucky for him there was no trouble.

Spike knocked on the door to hear someone. "Is someone knocking on the door?" As Zecora opened the door to see her little dragon friend. "Ah, if it isn't my dragon friend I adore."

"Hey, Zecora"

Zecora quickly notice that Spike was carrying a tall, orange, unicorn colt. "You brought someone no, what's wrong with the colt I don't know?" She said as she let the young drake and the young fainted colt in the hut.

"Oh sorry, this is Snails, he's knocked out because, he used magic, more than he is used to, thus draining all his energy. He kinda saved my life." He said putting the young colt on a soft pillow Zecora had on the ground.

"Saving a life is almost like a task, what was it may I ask?"

"Well I was almost gonna get raped by a unicorn in heat, until Snails used all of his magic, by teleporting me to the edge of The Everfree Forrest, which reminds me, do you have anything for Snails?"

"I can make the potion for you, faster than one to two."

"Thanks, Zecora." Spike quickly noticed something. "Wait, how come your not in heat?"

"I don't have that kind of emotion, for I have a special potion." Zecora said as she showed the potion.

"So what does the potion do exactly?"

"The question you ask has its own reason, for the potion I have can get rid of the heat for the whole season." Zecora showing a bottle of potion looking like a perfume.

"Wait? You have a potion to cure the heat for the whole season." Zecora nodded yes.

"Awesome!" Spike said with smile on his face.

"You spray it on a mares face, and there heat will be erased."

"Do you have like, twenty I could borrow?"

"Your very lucky my young drake, as I have exactly twenty-four potions for you to take." Zecora said pulling out a small bag with all heat potions.

''Wait, your seriously gonna give it to me?' Spike said a little confused.

''A lot of mares live in Ponyville, so I'm guessing almost all of the stallions are getting killed." Zecora joked, making a small laugh.

''Heh, tell me about it, you have no idea for what me and my friends have been through'' Spike said looking at his still fainted friend. ''So what do you think I'm gonna do with my pal, Snails.''

''I can take care for your pal Snails, for the potion I'm gonna give is as hard as a whale.''

"Thanks Zecora." Spike thanked the zebra, and left the hut with a bag of potions.

As Spike closed the door, Zecora's smile turned to a evil-ish grin and laid eyes on the fainted colt. "As soon as you wake up I got a surprise, for I was gonna take the potion at sunrise."

---------------Meanwhile in The Everfree Forrest (Big McIntosh)---------------

Big Mac was crazy scared, hated going to The Everfree Forrest, but he needed to give the letter to Spike, the letter could change his life, it could even leed to finding his real parents. As Big Mac walked through The Everfree Forrest he hurd some howling, Big Mac turned around quickly. "Wh- wh- who goes there." The howling came closer. "Come on, show your face." As he turned around again to come across the a wolf made out of a tree.

"TIMBERWOLF" Big McIntosh started to run as fast as he could, then the Timberwolf started to chase the big red stallion. As Big McIntosh mannaged to escape The Everfree Forrest, but not the Timberwolf. As Big Mac looked back to see the Timberwolf still chasing him, when Big Mac looked in front of him, without any chance of stoping, he hit a not-so-small Coutage without noticing, he entered the house as quick as he could, slaming the door and putting a lock on the handle as he saw through the window, he saw the Timberwolf leave. "Feeeeuuu, that was a close one."

"Hello, is someone here." Big Mac herd a fammiliar voice coming from upstairs.

"Oh no, Fluttershy." When he was about to leave, with all of his stress he accidentally broke the handle to the door, thus not making the door open. "Uh oh."

---------------Meanwhile in Noteworthy's Music Notes Store--------------

Arty was chatting with Thunderlane and Caramel "So who do you think it's hotter, Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy?"

"Pinkie Pie" Caramel answered.

"No way, Fluttershy is way hotter." Said Thunderlane, making the other choice of the question."

"But, Pinkie Pie is way naughty."

"Have you seen Fluttershy in heat, she's like a whole other pony."

"Guys, guys, guys" Arty broke the argument between the two stallions. "I think we can say that-" he paused for a moment. Fluttershy is way hotter, hooves down."

"Aw, what."

"Ha, told you." Thunderlane began teese Caramel.

Doctor Whooves was in the counter with Noteworthy, as he notice something in the mirror in front of him. "Hey Notes, looke at that mirror."

As Noteworthy looked at the mirror, to see Arty's tail, but in the reflection of the mirror wasn't his tail. As Noteworthy looked closer at the reflection. "Is that a snake tail?"

"I think so, Something tells me that Arty, isn't a real pony. Hold him."

"Wait what?!"

"We need to find out who he really is, now hold him."

As Noteworthy followed Doctor Whooves orders, he came from behind him and jumped on him thus holding him tightly.

Arty fell from the front. "Notes? What's the meaning of this?" As Doctor Whooves got the mirror and put it in front of Arty. As the four stallions gasped at Arty's true form. "Fine, now you know my true form." Arty teleported one feet from Noteworthy thus making him full an inch into the ground. As Arty appeared again but reviling his true form.

As the four gasped again, seeing a familiar draconequus. The four said at the same time in shock.

"DISCORD?!"

End Of Chapter Eight

Author's Note:

Feel free to point out the errors.
Still waiting for that Cover Art.