• Published 4th Jul 2013
  • 5,161 Views, 142 Comments

Survival Heat - themysteriousbrony2013



Every stallion, colt and dragon must survive mating season.

  • ...
18
 142
 5,161

Couldn't Make A Title For This Chapter

Dr. Whooves is running through Ponyville until he was slowing down. He took a deep breath "ffffffeeeeeeuuuuu" he said whipping the sweat out of his forehead "That was a bloody close one, I mean I love Derpy but shouldn't we be taking this slow and even if we became a thing I would just loose her like all my other companions." A silence came to his mind. "I don't wanna loose her."

He became to trot thought houses until he heard a creek from one if the house door and one mare came out and shouted "Look girls a stallion" and then all of the mares came out of each house.

"Uh oh" and then he started to run like never before, he looked back to see: Lyra, Bon Bon, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, Berry Punch, Carrot Top, Colgate, Roseluck, The Flower Ponies, The Spa Twins, Sparkler and I think he saw Mrs. Cake, wait isn't she married, well this could end badly. "I am going to bloody die."

---------------Meanwhile in Ponyville (Big McIntosh)---------------

Big Mac was trotting through Ponyville quietly until he reached the library. He knocked on the door still quietly but when he knocked the door opened, he peeked his head through the door as he saw Twilight teleporting, he fully entered the library "Oh thank Celestia, she left" Then something caught his eye, it was a bunch of scrolls so he took ten, just in case. With that he left the library before Twilight could appear.

Exactly when he closed the door while living a spark appear in the middle of the library and Twilight appeared "Alright Doctor Whooves now we can-" then she realized that nopony was with her "GRRR, Why cant I get a stallion" Twilight said angrily.

---------------Meanwhile in Ponyville (two minutes earlier)---------------

Dr. Whooves ran for his life, then suddenly a spark came in front of him and a purple unicorn with a dark blue mane and a purple and pink stipe in her mane and has a six pointed dark pink star as her cutie mark. "Miss Sparkle?" Without stoping he stumble on top of her.

"Your coming to the library with me" Twilight said. He didn't know if she was in heat or if she was trying to save him. Her horn started to glow but before she could disappear a yellow male alicorn dropped from the sky, bited Dr. Whooves's tail and teleported only two feet, and twilight disappeared without the Doctor.

When Dr. Whooves opened his eyes from fear he saw a yellow alicorn with a spikey mane with three colors: blue, orange and green, and has a short spikey tail with the same three colors and has a paint brush with blue paint as a cutie mark. "Who are you?" Asked the curious Doctor.

"My name is Arty, now lets go we got a place for you to stay." He started to run with The Doctor

"We?" Asked the dumbfounded doctor

"Yea your not the only stallion who's been running from mares." With that last sentence they entered through a forcefield and entered a shop called 'Noteworthy's Music Note Store' as The Doctor entered the door he saw the owner os the store,Noteworthy with Caramel and Thunderlane.

"Thunderlane what are you doing here?" Asked Dr. Whooves. He knew Thunderlane when The Doctor got cursed with wings, luckily Derpy was there to take care of him.

"Doctor? I haven't seen you in a while." Thunderlane realized something "Wait, didn't you had wings"

"Oh, I was cursed" then he asked a question quickly. "So anyway how did you three managed to survive?"

"Oh this dude right here" Thunderlane replied pointing at Arty "he saved us from a wave of mares, I injured my wing and a couldn't fly or fly back to Cloudsdale."

"Wow" he turned his face to Arty "So Arty, how are we safe here"

"Oh, I was use my magic to make a protection spell around the store so nomare can get through only stallion no one can break the spell only me."

"Not even the Princess?"

"Not even the princess."

"Fascinating" he turned to the three other stallion "So, since were here until this whole thing blows over, mind telling me how you guys survived." With that the three stallions started telling there stories.

---------------Meanwhile in Ponyville (Spike, Snips and Snails)---------------

Spike, Snips and Snails arrived at the Ponyville filly school "Okay guys, ready to save Rumble."

"Yeah" Snips and Snails said at the same time, with they all opened the door and gasped with shocked at what they saw, they saw Cheerilee with a whip with Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon and Dinky Hooves in the corner with Rumble tide up.

"What now" asked Snails

"Run?" Said Spike

"Good choice" said Snips, with that they all ran out of the school.

"Get them!" Said Cheerilee and three fillies ran to get the two colts and Dragon. Cheerilee staid with Rumble so he wouldn't get away.

---------------Meanwhile in The Canterlot Castle---------------

"I-I-I'm sorry Pip but is things that only married couples do." Said Luna worried.

"Then I shall marry you." Luna was speechless but Pip spoke again "Luna I love you" He leaned over and kissed her but this time their tongues met and they fell on the bed, Pip was on top of her then she felt something poking her in her belly then she quickly realized what it was.

They both relized to breath and Luna finnaly spoke "Are you ready" Luna said with a sexy voice.

Pip raised an eyebrow "ready for what?"

"You'll see"

End of Chapter four

Author's Note:

Feel free to point out the errors
Cover art Wanted