• Published 4th Jul 2013
  • 5,161 Views, 142 Comments

Survival Heat - themysteriousbrony2013



Every stallion, colt and dragon must survive mating season.

  • ...
18
 142
 5,161

This Chapter is Not Available

''SPAHKE'' Big Mac was looking for half an hour, hoping that Spike or his friends answered, until a strong wind came in blowing off all the scrolls Big Mac had. ''The scrolls!" Big McIntosh managed to catch three scrolls as the others blew so far that it went straight to the Everfree Forest. Big McIntosh was afraid of the Everfree Forest, sure he is tough, tall, but he was scared and he wasn't going in there anywhere he has three scrolls, Spike only needs one, then there was something that caught his eye, it was a scroll but it was already written by someone, he began to read.

Dear, Princess Celestia

Today I learned that heat in Ponyville isn't very good, there are no stallions here, in Canterlot I always get one, I always tell Spike to stay with mom and dad, so anyway, when you get this letter please send back, telling how it was, you know, at 'The Summer Sun Celebration'.

P.S. Spike can now send letters to Luna he accidentally wrote 'Dear Princess Luna' instead of 'Dear Princess Celestia'

''Wahit a minute, The Summer Sun Celebration doesn' start for ahnother two months" Big Mac Began to think. ''Whaht is she ahp t'" And then he saw another written scroll, so he turned to the written scroll and began to read, he's emotion turned to shock, at what he just read. ''No way!''

---------------Meanwhile in the CMC Clubhouse---------------

"Hey Featherweight, ready for round 52." A yellow earth filly said. Featherweight was freaking out, he was for practically for more than four hours. With four fillies. He was surprised that he haven't faint yet.

And at that moment a knock on the door came. "Oh, thank Celestia."

"Twist can you check who it is." Applebloom said, yelling at Twist.

"Alright jutht don't yell at me." Said Twist. She peeked through a small hole in the door, to see a dark orange filly with a red mane that covered her right eye. ''It's a dark orange filly with a red mane that covers her right eye.''

''Oh no, that's Babs. She can't find out that I've been bucking someone'' She walked away from the light brown pegasus. ''Okay, Sweetie Belle'' She faced the white unicorn. ''you shut Featherweight.'' Sweetie Belle ran to Featherweight, Featherweight was going to scream but before he could Sweetie wraped her hoof in his mouth. "Scootaloo get that rope-" she said pointing at the rope "-and tie Featherweight up." Scootaloo ran and got the rope began to tie Featherweight, he began to struggle a bit not letting her tied him, but failed, Scootaloo tied the knot which was a little hard doing it with her mouth. "Okay let's do this." Applebloom approached to the door, she opened the door but just an inch letting her eye see. "Hey Babs, What are you doing here?"

"Aunt and uncle Orange let me be with you for a week."

"That's great." She said, the door still an inch open, there was an awkward silence util Babs broke it

"Um, cahn I come in?"

"NO!" Babs walked away a bit from the sudden voice. "I mean no, you can't."

"Why not"

"Because, um, because, um"

"Cousin, what's goin' on?"

"Um, eh" was all she could say.

''Cousin, are you hahdin' something?'' Babs started to get suspicious.

''No'' She lied.

''Applebloom, I know when your lyin' you got that from your sister. Now let me in.'' She began to walk closer to the door and started to push, Applebloom started to push too, not letting Babs in, but Babs was too strong, she opened the door, making Applebloom fall on her flank, making Babs enter the Clubhouse, seeing Scootaloo, Twist, a colt tied while Sweetie Belle was keeping Featherweight quiet, and she smelled a strange yet familiar smell, she faced the yellow earth pony. ''Cousin where you havin'... sex?''

''Yes'' Applebloom put her head down in shame, Meanwhile Featherweight was singing the 'Smile' song in his head, he was finally out of there.

''You know I would tell Applejack, Big McIntosh and Granny Smith on you.'' Applebloom still with her head down in shame.. ''But I don't mind doing it with a colt with you guys.''

Those last words turned Featherweight's Song to Rainbow Factory, because that's where he rather be right now. ''Oh no, why Celestia why do you hate me.

---------------Meanwhile in the Canterlot---------------

Fancy Pants and Soarin arrived at the Canterlot's Train Station. ''All aboard, last call."

"WAIT!" yelled Fancy Pants.

"Fancy, what brings you here." Said the conductor. "So where are you heading."

"Where this train is going. Um, where is this train going exactly."

"Oh, this train is going to Appleloosa."

"Great, we can go there." Fancy reached his pocket with his magic and pulled out a big, blue, square-like gem and handed it to the conductor. They entered the train and entered on one of the train room and sat on one of the seats.

"Few, man, now I can relax." Said Soarin as he laid down. "At least there aren't any ma-" but Soarin was cut of.

"LOOK APPLEJACK, STALLIONS." Said a blue mare with a rainbow colored mane..

"Reahlly where?." Said an orange mare. "Well ah'm gonna tie up that stallion, and buck him like mah ahpple trees"

"Are you seriously kidding me."

---------------Meanwhile in the apple house---------------

"Oh, Applejack" said Granny Smith walking up the stairs as she carry a basket of apple sweets in her back. "Ah broth ya some apple sweets to cool the heat of yours." she said getting closer to Applejack's room door. "ah don't hahve t' worry about that because ah'm old." She laugh a bit at her little joke. She finally approached to the door, opening the door, she gasped dropping her basket of apple sweets. She quickly ran to the window seen Big Mac still reading a letter. "Big McIntosh" yelled Granny from the window.

Big Mac turned his head at Granny Smith. "Whaht?"

"Applejack is gone!"

End Of Chapter Six

Author's Note:

Feel free to point out the errors.
Cover Art Wanted