• Published 26th May 2013
  • 3,565 Views, 211 Comments

Look, All I Want - Mistershield



A human has arrived with only one thing in his mind. And no one is going to stop him.

  • ...
12
 211
 3,565

Epilogue

Epilogue


Everyone gathered around the White House press release room. A sudden called for press response was called by President Barack Obama. Various newspaper and TV reporters gathered around the 'blue' room. The infamous room where all the latest news are broadcast. Murmured voices was heard as the podium stood in the middle of the stage. A man dressed in a gray stripped blue suit stepped up.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the press, the President of the United States of America," the presenter said. He walked away to the left, heading through a door. Barack stepped up to the podium from the other side. He smiled at the camera.

Author's Note:

I had to give him a chance to respond...

Comments ( 17 )

'Bama

Does that mean you're Republican?

Comment posted by no longer on deleted Jun 6th, 2013

"You're welcome," Obama replied to no one, until suddenly, a wild Chuck Norris appears!
Chuck Norris uses roundhouse kick. You're royally fucked!
encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRev85z8smsBBFpG9w9uBVH3uC35odS4mYy0puW2AHi0kD-ouws

Dammit Obama, and I was going to blame Bush ;)

You named the epilogue wrong. It's supposed to be: Look, all I wanted was an epilogue...Thanks Obama!

So, I liked the beginning of this. It was amusing, and even managed to play with some of the cliches of the "Parody Human in Equestria"-genre (because, yes, we have reached the point where making fun of HiE is a cliche in itself).
The ponies wishing they were "suffering" from the human, Twilight's barging in being connected to the show as opposed to other fanfiction, etc.
The idea of conservatives emigrating to Equestria in search of jobs and an escape from the Obama administration was pretty silly.

Then, you went full meme-shit on it, and I started skimming/skipping. Chuck Norris jokes were almost funny 10 years ago, when Conan was doing them.
You are, literally, repeating a Conan O'Brien bit from 10 years ago.
That is, exactly, what you are doing when you talk about Chuck Norris. EXACTLY THAT. You are telling me about an episode of Conan we both watched 10 years ago.
That is pathetic.

But, like I said, the first few chapters were funny. It would have been nice to see them continued on their own.

2687179

Hm... good input Bottoms. I value your opinion.

I will take it into consideration when I do make a serious story. Hope to hear from you some more!

Comment posted by Origin deleted Jun 14th, 2013

WHY YOU DO DIS
WHY YOU SO AWSOME

I demand a sequel.

2977577
Thanks for the info!

2687198 I agree. It would've been just as funny if it had stuck to the original idea...

Maybe you can make an alternate universe "Look, All I want"?

It would be awesome.

Kind of cracky, but I guess that's what you get when you read a story about Chuck Norris in Equestria.

2687198

I value your opinion.

My god, never has a "F-- You" been implied so hard!

You, sir, win a banana. :trollestia:

HAREM END GET! Of course Chuck becomes King of Equestria. Anyone who was expecting some other conclusion is a fool who should thank Chuck that their necks are unworthy of his time for snapping.

If you notice all of the chapters started with the word "Look"
th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/189/d/f/trollface_by_deniskaPWNZ.png

Login or register to comment