• Published 5th May 2013
  • 18,277 Views, 167 Comments

The Hypnotic Adventures of Blank Sheet - LightMask



Good ol' fashion hypnosis fun. Originally written as a green text on Sleepychan furry board, and turned into a story with permission from the author.

Comments ( 51 )

I really wonder how this will end.

2639348
I'm not a fan of that either. If LightMask's green text goes that way, I'll write it--ultimately he calls the shots--but I certainly won't be slipping it in as one of my own little touches.

2639944
I laughed WAY too hard at this.

The hypnotist falling for his captives... like reverse Stockholm Syndrome. Interesting.

Holy shit this chapter brings up a good point; what about all those other mares he finished inside of? Since he's super virile, that means not only Fluttershy but Rainbow and Applejack are also gonna be...

Oh...oh shit, I have to go re-read this whole fic, it just got a thousand times better. :pinkiecrazy:

2640808
Glad you liked it! With Sleepychan down earlier, I asked LightMask for permission to handle this chapter entirely at my own discretion, since these two are my favorite ponies, so this chapter was all my call (within the framework of LightMask's green text, of course). When Sleepychan came back up, he posted a green text for this part, but his and mine are very different. I'm waiting to hear back from him on how we'll reconcile the differences--they're pretty big. His version didn't have Fluttershy get any, much less get pregnant, and it mentioned that Applejack had dodged a bullet on pregnancy too. (You can see his green text version here, post 791: http://sleepymaid.com/chan/furry/res/257+50.html)
So, I'm not really sure how we'll bring the green text and the fic back into alignment right now. Ultimately, it's his call, and he's allowed me a lot of freedom up to now, so if he asks for a rewrite to take out the sex with Fluttershy and the pregnancy, I'll do as he asks. I'll keep this version on my HDD, though. :derpytongue2:

YAY MORE!!!

I don't know about anyone else, but Fluttershy's voyeuristic stance during this last chapter struck me as oddly adorable. I mean, having Fluttershy telling Rarity what to do while basically pleasuring herself to that fantasy was cute in a really sexy way.

Damnit greentext, how do you do this? How do you make Fluttershy cute and sexy at the same time?!

2642825

Lauren Faust did that for me; all I had to do was showcase it. :duck:

2644609 Note, I sent you an e-mail.

At LightMask's request, I'll be rewriting to match the Sleepychan version after all. :raritycry: Expect a replacement chapter 13 later this week. Tonight I can't be up too late, and tomorrow night I'm occupied.

2644639, 2644759
Awwwww but this chapter was really good :3
Well, at least keep the current one as an "alternate" bonus chapter. Maybe make it just a dream?
:trollestia:

This chapter was amazing, better then the version within Sleepychan if i dare venture, and hopfuly i offend no one. I realy enjoied what happend here. :twilightsmile:

And so insomnia has me up too late anyway. Sleep three hours, wake up, just like last night. :/

2645228
He said he'd throw in a Google Docs link for it, but I'm not going to write some convoluted connection to a dream.

2646061
Yeah, that's kind of how I felt. I asked before beginning my version to avoid this problem, but here we are anyway. Sacrificed four hours of my Memorial Day holiday writing that, and I'll have to spend at least another two doing the rewrite. Dangers of doing a "novelization" of someone else's green text thread, I suppose.

2646146
i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/393/739/18b.jpg

This is probably what it feels like for the show staff (particularly Lauren Faust) while making MLP. Even though you help make it, it still isn't yours.

Darn, I've gone and given myself a sad.
:raritycry:

(all due respect to Lightmask, I've got nothing against you man. Just pointing out a parallel I noticed)

The good news: The chapter 13 re-write is sent earlier than expected, so when LightMask moves the green text forward, I'm not holding it up. Also, I salvaged the cute bit with Spiral and Blank in the bath.

The bad news: Re-writing tomatch the green text exactly was a lot more demoralizing than I thought. I got permission in advance to do my favorite ponies my way, sent it, and found something entirely different on Sleepychan. Kind of defeats the purpose of asking permission to do it my way. Re-writing mine to match was like pulling teeth. My opinion is biased of course, but I considered my original chapter 13 to be the best work I've done on this fic. Scrapping it and re-writing to comply with the green text, which was a lot less kinky (take that as you will; could be good or bad) basically destroyed my motivation to add character and detail and little touches (like Blank's wing fetish). If I don't have the motivation to do it right, it's time to stop. The whole reason I started doing this "novelization" project was because I was dealing with some significant stress (and continue to). Writing clop was cathartic. Now, it's depressing. I need my free time to make up for work and other sources of aggravation, not add to them. I originally intended to just keep going until I couldn't take it anymore, for the people who commented that they loved it/never wanted it to end, but if I'm phoning in chapters, it's not worth it. LightMask might do the fic himself, or might have someone else write it, or he might just go back to green text on Sleepychan. I don't know.

For anyone who liked what I did with LightMask's green text, thanks for reading, thanks for the positive comments, and thanks for the upvotes. Totally made my day, especially with this last chapter that I was so proud of. I have a couple of ideas for my own stories where compliance with another version won't be a problem. When one is ready to show, I'll be back, but with a less generic username. (Can you tell I didn't expect to actually use my FimFiction account?)

To LightMask, thanks for running the green text, and thanks for letting me do this. It was a lot of fun up until recently. Best wishes, and good luck continuing the green text.

For anyone who's read this far, you win a pregnant Fluttershy: :flutterrage: (You can tell she's pregnant, because hormones.)

That was the most adorable mind control I've ever seen

I wonder what'll happen to the story now. Especially since, personally, I felt that the recent batch of ideas on Sleepychan were of particularly good crop.

Unless this is going to be picked up by another writer, I recommend the status be changed to cancelled (if there's some possibility of continuation then hiatus is probably appropriate). Just for the sake of formally marking the status.

2729023
Agreed- Hiatus sounds good. I'd be very surprised if no other writer picked up the story.

I want to stop, but I'm too far gone to quit now. I'm all tangled up in it.
media.lolwall.co/c/2012/10/god-damnit-meme_252132-452x.jpeg

hoping you update soon

2877631

Your reason #2 is something I had in mind while I was writing the fic version of this. (If you look back through comments, you'll see greentext wrote fic chapters based on LightMask's green text on Sleepychan. You'll also see greentext quit working on this and said he'd be back with a new account--that's me.) That is, I wanted Blank Sheet falling for Spiral Dream. Since I was just converting a green text, though, not writing my own stuff (with the exception of chapter 13, which was all me), I couldn't really choose the direction, which is part of why I decided I needed to move on--I wasn't going to be happy writing without giving Spiral more backstory and making her special to Blank Sheet, even if she was still his pet from her own perspective.

I actually had a number of "happily ever after" ending ideas in mind, and had hoped LightMask's green text would run in a way I could use one, but none really had Discord being defeated. Rather, either Blank Sheet was defeated before getting control over the princesses, and they mercifully allowed him to remain with Spiral (who loved him anyway, and wanted to help "rehabilitate" him), or Blank won it all, and Spiral sat at his side as his favorite and "queen" of his harem.

There are actually four unpublished chapters that I wrote the week after I stepped down, because a very supportive reader had wanted changelings, and because I wanted to give Spiral more backstory and motivation beyond the compulsion of Discord's magic. At the end of the fourth chapter of those extras, Blank actually confessed that Spiral was more than a pet to him, and that he wanted her to be his fillyfriend for real, not just for appearances. I still kind of miss working on this. Blank Sheet and Spiral were fun in ways that my current (darker) story isn't.

2885398 If discord did that,then the whole story would be useless and we would be back
in the beginning except that the human is still in equestria without his powers:scootangel::twilightsheepish::pinkiehappy:

Is blank going f*ck the cmc(hmm.............CUITE MARK CRUSADERS CUM DUMSTERS YAY) or impregnate every mare in ponyville or both.

In response to the authors note:
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!

I hope this story comes back soon.

Sir, you have hit gold. I demand more.

more more more more soon please:fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry: i have been waiting for so long:fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::raritydespair::raritycry:

WANTS MOAR BLANK SHEET!

Comment posted by Aperturewheatley deleted Dec 30th, 2013

This is well-written and fun to read, but I'm starting to become displeased with Blank Sheet's antics. I feel like Spiral has more control than Blank thinks, I think she's more jealous than Blank tells himself. Maybe I'm wrong, but he's getting shittier with each chapter. It's a beautiful story so far, and I hope that Spiral and Blank can have a healthy, honest relationship.
Maybe I'm grasping at straws. Oh, well. Keep it going, mate.
-VT

3775863

Yeah...what do you mean by "displeased"?

Come to think of it, do we even know what he LOOKS like?

dem cleaning chores^^

I really hope there will be more of this soon^^

3089681 I think, as obsessed with his power as he is, Blank still has some self control and dignity left in so I dout he'll go after the CMCs. He had a chance in a previous chap and didnt fo it so why would he now?

It's sad that these ones always stop just when it's getting really good. It was good to start then it just left off at a great part, feels like the writer just wrote themselves into a corner. I had to agree with last comment, the one about the CSM, child (even fantasy and none human) sex is still taboo in my book.

Will you ever continue this fic?

5122524
4762787

Hi, I happened to pop in while working on something else, and saw your comments. If you look at the story description, Lightmask was running this as a greentext originally, and was looking for someone else to continue turning it into a normal story. I'm the person who was originally doing that greentext to fic conversion, and I'm afraid that I won't be continuing, so unless Lightmask finds someone or continues it himself, this is where it stops. I wasn't written into a corner, and in fact did three "unauthorized" chapters for a reader, but they had nothing to do with the greentext itself. Chapter 12 was the last one based heavily on the greentext, chapter 13 I wrote from scratch, and then separated from the project due to a complication of working with material that wasn't "mine." You can see in the comments, long, long ago a discussion of what happened. At the time I was using the name "greentext" because I never expected to actually want an account here. Anyway, sorry, but I've moved on to other stories, so continuing this is in Lightmask's hands.

I'm rely looking farrowed to the next chapter :twilightsmile:

That was fun, may I have another? Looking forward to more.
Keep up the good work. Merry Christmas!

6773856 the author has been banned for over a year, so the answer is unfortunately no......

6784326
Why was he/she banned?

6930817 I dunno why, I just know they have. When an author's name is struck through on their user page, that means they are banned. This dude's got it.

WELL THIS IS A BIG ONE!

that’s what she said!

hasn't be active seans 2014 sad day

Would anyone mind if I take this and add to it?

Login or register to comment