• Published 21st Apr 2013
  • 3,909 Views, 131 Comments

Dysphoria - Owlor



Pinkamena Diane Pie escaped from the Canterlot Prison for the Mentally Unbalanced, shaking the very foundations of Equestria, but what happens now?

  • ...
10
 131
 3,909

Further Evidence #6

Comments ( 12 )

Just when I had forgotten about Sunset Snow...
Ah, didn't see that one coming! This letter packs a greater kick than the whole rest of the story, IMHO. It is a condensed expression of how lost and hopeless those faced with tragedy tend to become. Perfect!

I especially liked how it gives room for sequels. Sunset's and Pinkie's. A shame that you won't write them, but I can understand.

3992485

At some pont during the making of this story, me and Luce went completely bonkers. I'm not sure I could pinpoint the exact moment, probably chapter one, page one... :pinkiecrazy:

I dunno, at some point the story just went out of hand, but we didn't wanna abandon it now that we where so close to the finish. I can sympathize with people who feels it went completly to shit at the end, at the very least, our motivation did. :ajsleepy:

3835192

I don't necesserily disagree, actually. I mean, it probably WOULD make for a much more satisfying story. An entierly different story than the one we intended to write, yes, but one that'd prolly be more enjoyeable to read.

3992480

This letter was entierly written by Jmj, credit where credit's due. :pinkiesmile:

3930933

3876056
Screw you I hope you get molested by the pervert from talking angela fucking basterds!

3993032 I can understand you getting saddlesore over me. But over someone who just expressed their opinion?

It is sad that I have to state this as an achievement, but that's a new low. Congratulations.

Noooo...
Why did you end it on a cliffhanger, why?!
Will you write a sequel? And if you do, could you post a chapter here with a link to it when your done? (so that I know right away)

3995191
Because we are horrible, horrible people... :trollestia:

We're not gonna write a sequel, sorry. Luce is hella busy and won't be around for quite a while.


3993032

Where did THAT come from? :rainbowderp: You really shouldn't threaten people with molestation just cus they disagree with you about the themes of a story, that's just WEIRD, man. :twilightoops:

3993324
3993324 ugh sorry mood swing disorder I didint mean it

3992550 Thank you!

This story had detailed gore, plot twists, cliff hangers, a serial killer, and the deaths of the mane six, background ponies, OCs, the main character, and "the secret". A pink pony from a little girls cartoon was recycled into a sadistic and sociopathic serial killer who kidnapped, tortured, and murdered ponies to quench her thirst for blood and her hunger for cupcakes. To top it off, Fluttershy is my favorite pony and Silver Spoon my second.

…I'm favoriting this story.

Just had to add fetus murder didn't you? Nothing else had given me an adverse effect on this story, right until that part.

That's just so wrong. I can handle a fair share of gore, but fetus murder? Really? It makes me sick and queezy just thinking about it. That is a whole level of sadism that I thought could never have been reached.

I think I might actually throw up...

Y'know, this is one of the few stories I've read where the main character dies, just like everybody else. Kudos, and thanks for the read.

Login or register to comment