• Published 19th Apr 2013
  • 9,019 Views, 390 Comments

Fantasma - MemoryLane



After a slight accident with the Ghost Portal, Danny Fenton, a 14 year old boy afflicted with the ability to turn into a ghostly alter ego, and his two best friends, Sam and Tucker, are transported to Equestria. But is there any way to return home?

  • ...
33
 390
 9,019

Sói Tung

Fantasma

Chapter Five:

Sói Tung

A large figure ran through the rough landscape found on the free floating chunks of land in the ghost zone. He jumped from rock to rock, as he made his way to his intended target. Other ghosts saw him, yet none dared to cross his path, as they saw the hulking form move with purpose, and determination. They knew that anything in his path would be removed, one way, or the other.

Wulf's eyes narrowed as he saw that the terrain was running out, and that the next area was a long jump away. Picking up his speed, he jumped, but found himself falling short. Seeing no other option, he used his ghost powers to fly to the floating chunk of rock. He could have flown to where he needed to go, but he would never do such a thing. It wasn't the way of his kind. Just like all wolves before him, and all wolves that would come after him. It was not in their "blood". Only in times of great need would they use their less than honorable abilities, and only if there was no other choice.

Like all wolves, Wulf would do things through the sharpness of his claws, the lethality of his fangs, and the strength of his back. It was his way, just as it has been for countless of generations. Dishonoring these ways, would mean dishonoring the great wolves of long past.

Letting out a growl as he landed on the edge of the large land mass, Wulf resumed his run, heading towards the place his bond brother had gone missing.

It began as nothing more than a rumor, a story about how the ghost boy vanished into an unstable portal, never to be seen again. At first, Wulf thought this to be nothing more than some sick joke by some of his brother's enemy's. Yet, as time passed, Wulf's bond brother, as well as his pack mates, proved to be missing, just as the rumors said.

He knew now that his brother needed his help, and so, he ran as fast as he could towards the doorway that led to his brother's realm. But when he came there, there was nothing. The swirling vortex of ectoplasm, that would lead him to the mortal world, was missing. The construct that made the portal was still there, an exact copy of the original found in his brother's clan's home. It formed here the moment the original was activated, and served as a doorway to his world ever since. But now, when Wulf needed it the most, it was gone.

Wulf growled in frustration, only to stop suddenly when he picked up a scent. He knew that smell. It was faint, distorted in a way, but definitely his brother's. He was here some time ago. This must be where he vanished.

"Brālis, kur jūs iet?" Wulf sighed out, he knew what he needed to do. He looked at his paws for a moment. His gift was rare among his kind, only a few ever had developed this ability, and even less chose to learn how to control it. He balled his paws into a tight fist for a moment, then released it, and unsheathed his claws.

He sliced into the air where the portal should be, and tore a hole in reality itself. He used the scent of his brother to guide him, as he clawed his way through the layers of reality. Making a doorway to the mortal realm was straight forward enough, but this was something he had never done before. Violent bursts of energy bit into his paws as he tore open a larger hole, the scent becoming stronger, clearer.

"Es tevi atradīs." Wulf grunted as he strained to tear open a hole large enough for him to go through. With a pained howl, a shimmering hole formed before him, opening a path into what seemed to be a dark forest of sorts.

Pain coursed through his paws, but he forced it out of his mind. He knew that this would most likely be a one way trip. The only way he was able to find this place, was because his brother's scent led him here. Still, he knew he needed to do this. Perhaps with the help of his bond brother would they be able to find a way home. Wulf looked around one last time, and stepped through the hole in reality, stepping into the forest that lay beyond, and the hole closed behind him.

<<>><<>><<>>

Leaves crunched underneath his feet, as Wulf circled the area he entered this world. Crisp clean air filled his lungs as he inhaled. Not something he needed to do per say, but he needed to get a fix on Danny's location, and the smell of decaying leaves, wild animals, and of a world untainted by the pollution often found in the human realm, was a welcome change of pace. It made him remember the times he ran wild in the large forests of his ancestors, before he joined them in the eternal hunting grounds, and before he learned the truth about that realm.

Sighing out, Wulf forced the strange, but familiar smells out of his mind, and focused on the one that he needed to find. It was stronger here, clearer. Danny had been here not too long ago, several days tops.

Taking several deep breaths, Wulf slowly opened his eyes as he found the path Danny and his pack mates had taken. He followed the scent through the forest, moving with practiced efficiency through the thick foliage, not making any more noise than was necessary.

The various creatures of the woods were acting alarmed as they sensed the unnatural aura coming from Wulf. Birds, rabbits, squirrels, and other small animals, all fled in panic as they saw the apex predator move with single minded devotion. All of the beasts that lived in the forest shied away from him, all, but one. One type of animal living in the forest took great interest in Wulf. And, as it saw Wulf run past his hiding place, it followed him.

Never before had it seen a creature like Wulf. It was different, and yet, it was the same. It recognized the energy coming from him, as the same energy that allowed his own kind to exist. It stalked Wulf with the same skill, gained through years of experience, his target showed.

For minutes he followed the strange creature that had entered his pack's territory, never getting too close, but never letting him out of his sights. But even the most experienced make mistakes, and it was only because he was so intrigued with Wulf's strangely familiar aura, that he missed the twig lying underneath his paw.

*SNAP*

The timberwolf looked at the twig, then at his paw. Bewilderment was obvious on his face, as he tried to figure out how he could have made such a mistake. Horrified realization settled in, and looking up, he saw the object of his interest was gone. The timberwolf looked around, frantically trying to find out where the large wolf had gone to. Yet there was no sight to be found, nor was there any smell he could detect.

The timberwolf moved through the foliage of the forest surrounding him, no longer caring about being quiet. He needed to find this other being, he needed to know what the creature was. But no matter where he looked, or which trail he followed, he couldn't find the creature.

Closing his eyes, and sighing out in defeat, the timberwolf knew that he had chased his target away.

Opening his eyes again, the timberwulf yelped out in fright, and reared back with such force that he fell backwards. Before him was the being he followed. His face mere inches away from his own.

There was no anger or rage in Wulf's posture, only a mild irritation. An irritation that he was followed without him noticing, at least, not until his pursuer stepped on that twig, and gave himself away. But as green eyes met green eyes Wulf couldn't help but be intrigued with the creature before him. He recognized the energy that showed in the creature's eyes as that of his own, a ghost. This being, this ghost, was one of his own. A wolf, yet not of his own pack. Where his own pack had transcended the physical plane, and became full spectral beings, this wolf still had a body connected with the physical world. Yet, there was an obvious connection with the world of the dead. For reasons Wulf would probably never know, the ghost had chosen to make a body of dead branches, twigs, and logs. A dead, physical body to roam the forest he found himself in.

Wulf stood up to his full height, puzzled by the strange ghost sitting before him.

"Ko mēs esam šeit? Viens no mana, un tomēr, jums nav." Wulf said puzzled.
("What have we here? One of my own, and yet, you are not.")

The timberwolf's ears perked up as Wulf spoke.

"Tu runā valodā?!" the timberwolf replied in amazement.
("You speak the language?!")

"Tas šķiet tik." Wulf answered in surprise.
("It would seem so.")

"Tu esi viens no mums?" the timberwolf asked.
("You are one of us?")

"Es esmu, un es neesmu. Mums ir tas pats, bet nav no tā paša iepakojuma." Wulf answered after thinking about the question for a moment.
("I am, and I am not. We are the same, but not from the same pack.")

Both wolves looked at each other, studying each other with a practiced eye.

The timberwolf saw a creature whose aura radiated strength, wisdom, pride and age. The timberwolf knew he faced an elder, one that had seen many full moons, and who had called out to his ancestors with each of them.

Wulf saw a wolf with many years of experience, but still a mere pup compared with his years. It probably was also the reason that he accidentally gave himself away. He was experienced, but had still much to learn.

"Pastāsti man jauno vienu, jūs esat redzējuši kādi dīvaini radījumi pārvietoties pa mežu pēdējo vairākas dienas?" Wulf asked suddenly, surprising the timberwolf.
("Tell me young one, have you seen any strange creatures move through the forest these past several days?")

"Mežs ir pilns ar dīvaini zvēri, kas viens jūs domājāt?" the timberwulf replied.
("The forest is full of strange beasts, which one do you mean?")

"Tur, iespējams, bija trīs no tiem. Tie neizskatās kā kaut kas pieder šeit." Wulf clarified.
("There were probably three of them. They wouldn't look like anything that belongs here.")

"Ar neapbruņotu pērtiķu." the timberwolf said in sudden realization, knowing what his elder was talking about.
("The naked apes.")

"Tātad jūs esat redzējis!" Wulf said with a pleased growl. He had picked up Danny's trail, but it was old. Maybe he knew where to look for his bond brother.
("So you have seen them!")

"Man ir. Viņi iekļuvis mana klana teritorijā, un mēs plānojam "tikt galā" ar tiem. Bet viens no tiem bija atšķirīgs, viņš smaržoja tāpat kā mums." the timberwolf told Wulf.
("I have. They intruded into my clan's territory, and we were planning to "deal" with them. But one of them was different, he smelled like us.")

Wulf sensed the unspoken part, they held of their attack because they didn't know what to make of this stranger strange being.

"Jūs bijāt gudri, lai uzbruktu viņiem.Viens, kas smaržoja tāpat kā mums, viņš būtu viegli varējis sakaut jums. Viņa pilnvaras nedrīkst novērtēt par zemu." Wulf said with a hint of pride towards his bond brother.
("You were wise not to attack them. The one that smelled like us, he would easily have been able to defeat you. His powers are not to be underestimated.")

The timberwolf picked up on the slight shift in tone in his elders voice. "Kas ir tas dīvaini būtne jums?" he asked.
("What is this strange being to you?")

"Viņš ir mans brālis." Wulf told him, his posture told the timberwolf that it was a smart move not to have attacked Danny, or he wouldn't have been of this world for much longer.
("He is my brother.")

"Tagad, pastāstiet man. Kādā veidā bija mans brālis, un viņa pack iet? Es paņēmu viņa smaržu, bet tas ir vecs." Wulf asked after a moment, giving the wooden wolf before him the time to let the latest revelation sink in.
("Now, tell me. Which way did my brother, and his pack go? I picked up on his scent, but it is old.")

"Viņi gāja šo ceļu, lai kur svītrainām poniju dzīvi." The timberwolf said, some slight fear could be heard in his voice.
("They went this way, towards where the striped pony lives.)

"Parādiet man." Wulf commanded.
("Show me.")

With an obedient nod, the timberwolf walked towards the area he indicated, leading Wulf towards the hut the zebra Zecora lived.

"Uzmaniet vecāko.Svītrainām viena, viņai ir dāvana arī redzēt pasauli nav domāts mirstīgo acīm." the timberwolf warned Wulf as they moved with practiced skill through the thick foliage.
("Take heed, elder. The striped one, she has a gift to see the world not meant for mortal eyes.")

Wulf only gave a nod in acknowledgement as he followed the curious wolf before him.

For a time, the two wolves moved through the forest, not speaking, or making any other sound. The many animals that crossed their path, quickly fled away when they saw the two massive creatures. Wulf, despite him paying close attention to the wooden wolf, took the time to listen to the voice of the forest. The wind blowing through the trees, making the leaves bristle, and causing the thick branches to groan and creek a bit. The scampering of the smaller animals as they moved through the dried up leaves covering the ground. The sound of water running, indicating a small river not too far away. The singing of birds, and even the smell all of the many shapes and forms produced. All of it spoke to Wulf, and it told him more than mere words would have been able to do.

This forest was truly untainted. Not something he had experienced back in the human realm, where they would destroy their forest to build their ever growing cities.

Both wolves came to a sudden stop, their ears perked. A scream sounded in the distance. Not the sound of some animal, but the sound of one in trouble. It was faint, muffled over the distance, and the trees it bounced off of, but it was still clear to hear for the wolves sensitive ears.

"Es zinu šos balsis." the timberwolf said annoyed.
("I know those voices.")

"Balsis?" Wulf asked, he did not make out more than one voice in the basal cry for help.
("Voices?")

"Jā. Viņi ir iekļuvis mūsu teritorijā, daudzas reizes iepriekš, tomēr viņi pastāvīgi nāk atpakaļ." the timberwulf sighed out loud.
("Yes. They have intruded into our territory many times before, yet they keep coming back. ")

"Nav jāuztraucas sevi ar to, problēma atrisinās pati." he added, more as an afterthought, as he thought back to the previous encounters with this troubling threesome.
("No need to worry yourself with it, the problem will solve itself. "")

"ROAAAR!!"

Wulf's ears fell flat against his head from the sound, while the timberwolf crouched down, his tail between his legs.

"Kas tas bija?" Wulf asked with a lowered voice as he noticed that the entire forest had fallen silent.
("What was that?")

"Nepatikšanas." was the timberwolfs only answer.
("Trouble.")

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

A scream pierced the otherwise silent forest. This time Wulf had no problem differentiating the trio of voices that blurred together in a universal cry for help.

Faster than the timberwolf could see, Wulf ran towards the sound. Wulf normally wasn't one to just jump into a fight that wasn't his, but the scream, the voices, they sounded young. Deep down in Wulf's core being, something responded when he heard the cry for help, and he moved with great haste to get to those that needed it. Besides, it is what his bond brother would do. And he couldn't just let him take all the glory of a good fight.

Forcing his way through the thick foliage, stealth completely abandoned, Wulf ran towards the area he heard the cry originate from. Leaves crunched underneath his feet, low hanging branches were snapped off, or cut off by his claws, and heavy pounding resonated through the air with each step he took. Trees flashed by in a blur, their shape becoming indistinguishable through his speed.

Another scream could be heard, as well as another loud roar. Wulf adjusted his path slightly as he noticed he was somewhat of course. The closer he got to the disturbance, the quieter it became around him, and the more he heard.

He heard the frantic running of creatures with hooves, as well as their labored breathing. He could hear a high pitched whining, and what sounded as crying as the source of the sounds moved around in a wild, random pattern.

And he heard the sound of a massive form move around. Heavy footfall and breathing, and the sound of eager growling.

Wulf recognized the sound of a predator enjoying his hunt, and taking the time to play with his prey.

Time seemed to slow down for Wulf as he came closer and closer to where his instincts led him. Gathering all the strength he could muster in his legs, Wulf jumped the last dozen meters, moving clean through a wall of leaves and branches, emerging on the other side.

For a split second time seemed to have stopped as Wulf looked around while hanging in the air with his arms held wide, claws extended. Torn twigs and leaves hung frozen in the air around him. A large beast stood several meters away from him. Its stance indicated that it was preparing to roar, but a clear look of surprise could be seen on its face. Wulf took notice of the large scorpion tail the creature possessed, as well as the large claws and fangs. He then saw the source of the beast's interest, and the source that had called him here, Three young ponies. All of them were pressed together in fear, with two of them holding their eyes closed and their ears flat against their heads. But the third, An orange and purple colored pony, must have heard Wulf, as he could see the small creature was turning its head towards him.

Time moved normal again, and Wulf hit the ground with force while the manticore took a double take from Wulf's sudden appearance. Scootaloo's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates as she saw the imposing wolf standing before her friends and herself. She gulped loudly as she saw the long, sharp claws the wolf has, and quietly nudged her two friends to get their attention.

Sweetie Belle squeaked quietly as Scootaloo nudged her with her hoof. "Are we dead yet?" she asked timidly, not daring to open her eyes.

"I.. I don't think so." Scootaloo answered.

"How do you mean you don't think so?" Apple bloom asked frightened, "Do you mean you can't feel if you're alive or not?"

Sweetie Belle gasped at that, and held Apple Bloom even tighter in her grasp. "But if you can't feel, doesn't that mean you are dead?"

"ROAAARR!!"

All three fillies flinched from the loud roar, but only Scootaloo was able to see that the giant wolf was now attacking the manticore.

"Girls, you really need to see this." She said, excitement replacing the fear in her voice. Not that she was scared to begin with, she was not scared of some forest critter, no matter how big they might be.

"Are you crazy?" Apple Bloom half shouted, half whispered.

"No really you girls, look!" Scootaloo said while her wings started to buzz with excitement.

Slowly Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle cracked open one of their eyes. It took several long seconds before their fear stricken minds registered what they were seeing, but when they did their eyes snapped open faster than Rainbow Dash could fly.

"What is that thing?" Sweetie Belle asked frightened as she saw the giant wolf.

"I don't know, but isn't he awesome?" Scootaloo said.

"I don't know. He looks really angry." Apple Bloom said with a stammer in her voice.

"Maybe… Maybe we should get out of here while we have the chance?" Sweetie Belle said as she kept her eyes on the two giant beasts, their claws a blur in motion.

"And miss this?" Scootaloo said, never looking away from the fight. "This is awesome."

"You weren't saying that when the manticore chased us." Apple Bloom countered, her ears folded against her head to muffle the sound of the fight.

Scootaloo's excitement dropped somewhat as she was reminded of that small detail.

"Oh yeah." she murmured.

"What if whoever wins this fight comes after us next?" Apple Bloom continued.

Sweetie Belle squeaked loudly in fear at that.

"Please let's go." she almost begged Scootaloo.

"Yeah.. sure." Scootaloo said, finally understanding the predicament they were in.

The three of them slowly backed away from the two combatants, not wanting to draw any attention to themselves. But neither of them saw the branch Scootaloo was about to step on.

*SNAP*

"Oh shoot."

<<>><<>><<>>

Wulf stood before the beast. A creature he had not seen before in his existence. He did not know what to expect, but he knew not to underestimate his opponent. The beast walked on four legs, which gave it more speed, but he would be less agile in close quarters. Something Wulf could make use of, but the scorpion tail would be a dangerous weapon he had to take into account. Of course there were also the claws and fangs, but Wulf knew how to deal with those.

He grinned as he could feel the energy contained in his ectoplasmic blood course through his body. A fight was imminent, and he was going to enjoy every moment of it.

The two fighters slowly circled each other, observing the other. For a moment that was all they did, until, after what seemed like minutes, the manticore pounced, intending to tackle Wulf to the ground.

Anticipating this, Wulf rolled to the side. Getting back up again, he quickly delivered a blow to the manticore's unprotected side.

The manticore roared in anger as his tail flexed, and swung towards Wulf. Wulf jumped up in the air, and landed on top of the bulbous part of the tail, injuring it underneath his feet.

The manticore cried out in pain as he jerked his tail back in reflex, blood dripping from the cracks in the shell.

Wulf held his ground as he observed the now injured beast. That was too easy. Maybe he was wrong with his earlier assessment of its capabilities. The fast, predictable first strike. The obvious counter strike when Wulf hit him in the side. And clearly the beast was not accustomed to much pain, if his pained yelps were any indication.

It suddenly came to Wulf. This beast, it was only a mere pup, a child.

Wulf relaxed his stance, not wanting to fight one so young and inexperienced. The animals moment would come, but not here, not with him.

Wulf walked over to the manticore, and grabbed him by its muzzle. Lifting up the head, he stared into the beast's eyes. No words were said, but the message was all too clear to the manticore as he stared into the glowing green eyes.

"Leave!"

*SNAP*

Both Wulf and the manticore turned to the source of the sound. Although the manticore didn't have much of a choice in this as his muzzle was still firmly held in Wulf's claw.

Wulf looked down on three scared ponies. All of them trembling in fear as they pressed together.

With a growl, he released the manticore. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo pressed together even more firmly, afraid that the two beasts would now come to them.

But, to their surprise, the manticore fled away as fast as it could, while the giant wolf remained standing where he was.

Wulf looked down, wondering what he should do next. He didn't know where these three belonged, nor did he want to expose himself more than was necessary. But before he could make a decision he heard the sound of leaves bristling and twigs snapping coming from all around him. It was clear multiple beings were circling him, not even attempting to use stealth. Or they were just very bad at hunting their prey.

For a moment Wulf Thought about just taking the small ponies with him. Maybe the wooden wolf from earlier knew where they belonged. But suddenly he caught a whiff of a familiar smell. A smell he originally picked up from the three small ponies, a smell he could now smell coming from the bushes around him.

"HIYAAA!" a female shouted as a lasso emerged from the foliage, binding Wulf's claws at his side. He could easily escape, but he waited to see who or what would show up. To his mild surprise several larger ponies stepped out in the open. A white pony with a glowing horn on her head, and a purple mane and tail stepped in front of the smaller ponies. A blue pony with wings and a rainbow mane and tail flew towards him with speed. Seeing the obvious, and sloppy attack, Wulf simply stepped to the side. The pony shot passed him, and slammed into a tree.

A tug on the rope that bound him brought him to an orange pony with a blond mane and tail, and for some reason, a hat. Drag marks at her hooves showed he also had pulled her with him as he stepped to the side.

A purple glow formed at his feet, and a purple pony stepped in front of him. She too had a horn, and it was glowing with the same purple glow as the one that covered his feet.

A loud bang made him flinch, but he was unable to move away as he found his feet were stuck in place. Turning his head, he saw an overly bright pink pony with a cannon aimed squarely at him. And streamers and confetti littered the ground around him.

"Take that you meany!" she cried out.

"Pinkie dear, I don't think that is going to help." the white pony said.

"Indeed," the purple one said, "Fluttershy, you're up."

Wulf saw how a timid yellow winged pony stepped out of the bush she was hiding, yet the look in her eyes unnerved Wulf somewhat.

Fluttershy flew up, and right in front of his face, as she stared intently into the glowing green orbs.

"How dare you attack those three fillies?" she said angrily.

"Eeh.. actua-" Sweetie Belle began, but she was shushed by the larger white pony.

"Do you have an answer mister?" Fluttershy asked as her stare intensified.

Wulf could feel something move deep down in his being, something from times long passed, times when he was still alive. It reacted to whatever this pony was doing, but the years he had not lived outweighed the ones he lived, and he was able to suppress this strange feeling.

Instead, he returned the stare with a glare of his own.

A look of surprise and fright started to form on the face of the yellow pony as her stare was ineffective, and she slowly backed away.

"Fluttershy, what is it?" the purple pony asked.

"The stare, it is not working." she said frightful as she lowered to the ground.

"What?" the rest shouted, orange muffled by the rope in her mouth.

"How is that possible?" purple half yelled as she increased the energy she had placed on the wolf's feet.

"I.. I don't know. Th.. There… There is something with him. I couldn't feel him. It is almost as if.. As if… EEP" Fluttershy said with fright as she backed away from the large wolf, hiding behind her mane as she tried to increase the distance between herself and the animal.

"It's almost as if he is what dear?" the white pony asked.

"It's almost as if he.. he is dead."

"What was that?" white asked, not hearing what her friend was whispering.

"It is almost as if he is d-d-dead."

"What!?" all the others shouted, not believing what she had just said.

"Fluttershy, you can't be serious, right?" the blue pony asked as she approached Fluttershy, "He is standing right there, moving and all."

"I-I-I know. But I know what I saw, what I felt, and he is.. He is.. EEP!"

"Twilight dear, do you have any idea what is going on?" the white pony asked the purple pony, who Wulf now identified as this Twilight.

"I have no idea. Nor do I know anything about what species of wolves he is. I have never seen, heard or read about a wolf like this."

"Do you think it has something to do with Danny and his friends?" Orange asked as she had tied her rope to a tree.

This raised Wulf's attention. They knew his brother and his packmates. Focusing his senses, he noticed that they all carried the smell of his bond brother. He must have missed it in the excitement of events, but now the smell was all but impossible to ignore. Perhaps his brother needed a bath.

"So, what. We go and get those weird humans and see if they know this guy?" The blue pony asked.

"Maybe." Twilight pondered as she observed the big bad wolf, feeling a shiver go down her spine as she looked in his glowing green eyes.

"But what should we do with him, we can't just leave it like this. And we most certainly can't take it with us!" orange said as she inspected the knots she tied in the rope.

"Maybe one of us can go and get him?" the white pony offered.

"Maybe. But what..." Wulf lost interest in what they were discussing as he picked up on the sound of leaves crunching and twigs snapping. An all too familiar scent filled his nose as the source of the sound came closer and closer.

The ponies heard it too. Their ears perked up, and turned in the same general direction as they could hear the footsteps of several tall creatures come closer.

"I'm telling you. We're lost!" they heard someone say, and Wulf recognized it as the voice of his one of his brothers packmates.

"Trust me, were close." a female voice countered. "Just wait an…. Oho."

She suddenly stopped talking, and Wulf felt a shiver go down his spine. A tell tale sign a ghost was close by. He already knew who it was.

"Danny, was that..."

"Yes it was. Stay sharp you two!" Danny said. And mere moments later, they stepped out of the foliage, coming up in front of their new, unlikely friends, and a familiar, very unlikely friend.

"WULF!?"

Danny shouted as he stared wide eyed at his friend,

"What are you doing here?"

Wulf looked down on Danny, relief flooded through him when he saw his bond brother was safe. And although he did understand his language, he was not able to speak it, save a few words. And one in particular was all he knew he needed to say to convey his presence here.

"Brother."

Author's Note:

FIRST OF ALL. I want to say something.

This chapter was written in its entirety by someone who'd I'd like to consider a good friend. He is a very selfless person who made this chapter for fun just for this story, and I didn't even ask. He simply took it upon himself, and I cannot explain just how much I appreciate him for this. He even wrote his own Danny Phantom fic that was loosely based off this one. I even gave it a read myself, and to be honest it's better than this one.

All in all, thank a bunch Powerdrainer! Go check this guy out!

And now that we have Wulf in the picture, just... how will things turn out? This story really has a thing for cliffhangers, doesn't it?

Have a good ones bros!

-Cyneryk

Comments ( 139 )

Awwww.... that ending.

A reunion at last?
'Tis now the time for finding peace until as proper solution emerges.
For now, they are well.

Awaiting further releases.:fluttershysad:

.....WULF!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOO :pinkiehappy: :pinkiehappy: :pinkiehappy: :pinkiehappy:

*Squeals* WULF!!!!!

Apparently wulf is rather popular

3617641

Hm... seems like it... :rainbowkiss:

3617302>>3617324 yeah no KIDDING! Wulf's one of the "good" ghosts:pinkiecrazy:
wonder what reactions that "brother" is going to cause:pinkiecrazy: SO going to be worth loking forward to:pinkiehappy:

Wow. That was a great bit of world-building that he did with Wulf. I enjoyed it quite a bit, as I did the chapter as well.

Aoooowwwwwwwwoooooooooooo!!!!!!! Wulf rules!!!

I just love that fact that apparently ghost wolves and Timber-wolves speak Esperanto.

I hope we also see the part where Danny, Sam, and Tucker encounter the Mane Six for the first time.

Is it just me, or did this chapter line up more for the previous edition of 'Fantasma'?

noticed he was somewhat of course

1. Off.

I can never understand Wolf's language and I know Tucker knows it as well but I can't wrap my head around it. :pinkiecrazy:

Wulf has joined the party, it seems. And, I have to say, I got to admired his patience in the mess with the Mane Six. That and his sense of honor. Now to figure out a way back home... Of course, it is never that easy, heh.

C&Cs:
But the third, An orange and purple colored pony...
> Lower the casing for ‘An’.
For a moment Wulf Thought about just taking the small ponies with him.
> Lower the casing for ‘Thought’.

3619214 Why thank you.
The character of Wulf is something I have worked with before, as he also makes an appearance in my fic, so I already had something to work with. And Why did I choose Wulf? Well, who doesn't like our big bad wolf with a heart of gold. :heart: (I know it is pink, just imagine it is gold. Imagine I tell you!!!:pinkiecrazy:)

Took you long enough.... :) glad you are back. I thought you quit there for a minute.

Quite interesting. Also it is a shame that such great story have just a few chapters. Not really much to read :fluttercry: But a good read anyway :pinkiehappy:

Wait. So we don't get to see Danny meet with the girls?:fluttercry:

3907148
I don't understand.

This story is awesome! :yay:

You should really consider posting it to EQD!

Also, MOAR!:flutterrage:

3939789

They don't accept crossover stories... at least that's what I heard somewhere ;-;

Oh, and thanks, by the way :rainbowkiss:

3940184

Actually, they do; and I think the reason why most crossovers are rejected is because there are too many MLPx(Overdone Crossover Fandom) crossovers.

However, based on other reasons, and for its stunning originality, I think this would have a big chance at getting featured.

On another note, I love the interaction between Wulf and the timberwolf, and how you started it off!
I seriously, seriously can't wait for the next update!

Also, have a moustache! :moustache:

must has an updateee ;A:

Hey there. I was wondering when we could expect a new chapter for this fic?

Man awesome story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.:ajsmug:

DFGJHKJLKNLHBVVGBH WHY IS THERE NOT MORE?!?!?!?! :flutterrage::raritycry:

50 weeks since this chapter... Never gonna find a story people will continue will I.

5083869
Guilt of a Phantom.
Silver Spirit, Ghost of Equestria.
The Baltimare Incident.

Hey, Cye. Hope you don't mind if I.. ehh... borrow, (Yeah, let's go with that.), a few readers from you?

5092265 silver spirit get boring and I hate drama.

5092338 Oh well. If it isn't for you, it isn't for you. But there are several more choices in Danny Phantom fics in the attached folders here, if that is what you're looking for.

5092373 15 choices is a tiny amoun

5092454 Wait! This was a competition? :rainbowhuh:

(Despite my desc, I was eventually friends with em, and now I hate the doc)

5092552 oh don't worry, they are actually pretty peaceful, damn show got it wrong!

5092571 me and five others have saved the daleks quite a bit so yea.

5092633 I said they were friendly you-- blarhlblargh

hallo


dafuq?

Login or register to comment