• Published 20th Dec 2013
  • 1,299 Views, 20 Comments

Friendship: a new type of animalism. - MetalBrony823



This story takes place in the 1999 version of Animal Farm by George Orwell. Jessie the dog, and the Animals left the farm to get away from The Evil pig Napoleon, and they reunite with Snowball the rightful leader of the farm.

  • ...
20
 20
 1,299

Happy Endings

Napoleon and Squealer knew that something was about to happen to them, just looking at the two allicorn rulers of Equestria, ready to make them pay the price.

"Quick comrade!" Squealer exclaimed to his superior. "Let's get out of here!" He tried pulling Napoleon's arm, but the berkshire just grunted in pain

"Forget it Squealer!" Napoleon snapped at his henchman. "I am too wounded to even run anymore." Two guards came from behind the two allicorn princess' ready to put the two evil pigs in custody. Napoleon and Squealer just looked in fear.

"Napoleon and Squealer." Said Celestia firmly. "You are both under arrest for crimes against animals, and arson."

Then the two guards walked up and hoof-cuffed the two evil pigs on their forelegs, finally defeated for good at last.

"No no please." Said Squealer. "Just let me explain, I can tell-!"

"Silence!" Luna ordered.

"Listen, your majesties, their has been a terrible mistake!" Napoleon said, playing innocent as well.

"There is no mistake. Snowball and Jessie told us all about you two, and how you committed horrible atrocities beyond our forgiveness." Celestia sternly said to both of them.

"Perhaps life in the dungeon will serve you two just right." Said Jessie.

"Puppies?" Said Napoleon. Then in a furious voice, he exclaimed to the pups "You are now with these traitors?!"

"That's right." Said one of the puppies. "We really thought that you were a great leader to us, but you took us away from our mum"

"We were going to unite all animals together, side by side with no more violent debates."

"And look where it got us while building that windmill." Said Benjamin. "You treated us like slaves nothing more than that. Of course these infernal, hellish puppies of yours helped you with that."

The puppies looked down in sadness, feeling guilty

"Benjamin." Jessie gently scolded at him.

"Sorry."

"Alright, let's take you two to court." Said Luna. They all walked to Canterlot with Napoleon, Squealer, and Pincher in custody by the two royal guards.


In the court, Napoleon, Squealer, and Pincher were standing right in the middle of the room, with Snowball, Jessie, and all of their old and new friends watching and waiting to see what the ree traitors will get for their heinous crimes.

"Napoleon." Celestia announced. "You are accused of numerous crimes as a ruler to Animal Farm. Stealing from your fellow animals, exiling Snowball and blaming him for every problem, Executing many animals with your dog guards, including four of your own kind, and an attempt to sell off your own best worker to the glue factory to make a lot of money from it so that you can buy yourself and your right hand pig whiskey to become inebriated on.

Napoleon didn't say anything, he just stood there and looked like he was about to face execution if the allicorns would give him the sentence, that is. Squealer and Pincher were also silent, but they have shown a little bit more fear than Napoleon did.

"Now, we will give you all your sentence." Luna announced

The three gulped and was ready to face whatever was going to come to them.

"As punishment for these crimes." Said Celestia, who just stepped in front of the three with her younger sister. "You are sentenced to life in the dungeon.

The evil berkshire was happy that he will not die, as are his two only comrades left, but still disheartened that they will be sent to life in jail for this.

"Guards, take them away." Celestia quietly ordered her soldiers. The doors opened and their were two guards to escort each of the three to their new home. Squealer and Pincher were already taken away, and Napoleon was the last.

"Wait." Napoleon said. "I would like to say something to my fallen comrade."

Celestia looked at Snowball, and wondered if Snowball would be alright with that. Snowball nodded a yes. Then Celestia turned back to Napoleon, then said "very well."

"Well, Snowball, I am quite impressed with you, and how you and Jessie managed to came all this way. Little foolish, but clever. Now," his voice then started to become a little furious, but did not scream at first. "I promise you all, I will get out of jail, and when I do, I will get even with you." He paused a moment before he concluded "I will kill you, and all of you next too." Now he sounded very vengeful, and begrudging towards his rival, and now he wants to add Twilight, her friends, Discord, and the animals on his death wish too.

Then, Napoleon was carried off into the darkness into the dungeon, hopefully, he will be never seem again.

"Well, serves that pig right." Said Rainbow Dash proudly.

"Here here." Rarity added, also proudly.

"Do you think they will get out?" Pip asked Snowball in a worried voice.

"Well, I do not know for sure. I cannot tell what will happen in the future, Pip."

"You're right." Said Fluttershy. "I hope you can help us when he does get out."

"Don't worry." Said Snowball proudly. "When he does break out, we will be ready for him."

"Oh Snowball." Said Celestia as if she was about to make an announcement about something really like good news. "Me and Luna have found a way to get all you animals back to your homeworld."

MY animals made gasps of joy and some of theme talked to eachother about a great possibility of going back home.

"And we made it not block your way in or out so all you animals can come and go as you please." Luna added.

Now the animals spirits were truly at their highest since the battle of Ponyville, and when Napoleon, and Squealer are about to get the retribution they both rightfully deserve.

Then after they stopped cheering, Jessie looked at Applejack and the said to her. "We are so sorry that Napoleon burnt your farm down."

"Don't worry, Jessie. As long as our animals are alive and okay, that's what counts." Said Big Mac.

"Darn right. Besides, we can always build a new barn for ourselves." Applejack added

"Yeah, it's actually pretty easy once you can get everypony you know to help you build it for you." Applebloom stated.

"Eeyup"

"Do you think we can help you as well?" Asked Benjamin, offering his hooves to help.

"Of course you can." Said Granny Smith. "That would be a very kind thing of you to do for us."

"We can help too." Said Twilight. She, amd all her friends firmed into a team, looking proud and ready to help the Apple family out with the barn raising."

"Well, we got a farm to build, y'all." Said Applejack

***

On the snowy ground of Sweet Apple Acres, everyone was making great progress in rebuilding the farmhouse for the Apple family. After about twenty more minutes, the building will be done fast, thanks to the helping hooves, paws, talons, and hands working on it.

"Thank you so much for all of you helping us build our house back." Said Applejack

"Of course, what are good friends for?" said Twilight proudly.

"Anything for you, AJ." Rainbow added.

After ten more minutes, the barn was rebuilt at last. A new day has risen not just for the animals from the other world, but for the poniesamd most of the inhabitants of Equestria as well. Napoleon and Squealer are gone, and the inhabitants of Equestria feel more safer and happy with these animals from the other earth.

The barn was beautiful and bigger than ever. Everyone and everypony was really proud of how they built it as a team.

"Thank you all so much for helping us." Said Big Mac. "We cannot thank you all enough for your kindness." Said Big Mac.

"Of course, comrade." Said Snowball. "We would also like to thank you all for letting us settle in Equestria and saving us from dying the winter snow."

"You are very welcome." Said Fluttershy. "We all thank you for being friends and meeting you all. We really hope we will see you again.

"Exactly what she said, for withiutbourbhelp, you would have all been dead." Zecora said.

Everyone laughed at her statement.

"Well, what about the animal fundraiser?" Asked Fluttershy. "Are we still going to do that?"

"Of course, darling." Said Rarity.

"We would never forget something exciting such as that" Pinkie added

"Snowba, Jessie, would you like to stay and continue the fundraiser? You don't have to if you don't want to." Said Fluttershy giving the animals her offer.

All the animals smiled

"Sure, why not." Jessie chuckled. Fluttershy grew an even bigger smile, and was happier than before.

Then everypony want back to Ponyville to continue the fundraiser which would be the last activity that the animals will have for a little while before returning to their home.

Everyone was at their happiest, scrubbing the animals, feeding them, and playing with them like they did before the explosion occurred at the farm. The ponies and the other inhabitants were going to miss the aninals, but they know they will not be gone foreve, and that they will come back and visit someday.


At the front of the entrance where the aninals first came to Equestria, it was time for them to depart from the magical land. Bitbfirst, they all decided to say their goodbyes to the Equestrian inhabitants.

Snowball looked at Fluttershy, and said "I had a really wonderful time spending some time with you Fluttershy." He said to her.

"Oh thank you." Said Fluttershy.

"You know, I would definitely think you would be an animal hero first class." Snowball smiled warmly at her. "I am so proud of you for your love of animals." Then he gave her a medal that titled "Fluttershy: Honorable Animal Hero First Class

Fluttershy began to shed a few tears, and the both hugged for a long time

Benjamin and Pinkie were having a more.... happy conversation. "Thank you for teaching me the meaning of life, Pinkie." Benjamin said to her.

"Anything for a friend!" Said Pinkie. Then she hugged him really tight that she was suffocating him

Paul, Rainbow Dash, amd Scootaloo were smiling at eachother, and Rainbow said "you are not a bad flyer, Paul. Keep on flying around if you ever want to beat me at a race sometime."

The drake laughed and said "of course of course."

"Thank you for showing me knowledge of Equestria Twilight." Said Muriel, talking with the Allicorn and Spike.

"If course, You Are more than welcome to come to my library to read a book if you please." Twilight replied kindly.

Boxer and Jessie were looking at the four Apple family members now. "I am so thankful for your hospitality." Jessie said.

"So am I." Boxer added

"Aw shucks, nothing we can't handle." Said Applejack proudly. The entire family gave the two hugs one at a time to show their kindness.

Rarity and Sweetie were the ones saying goodbye to Mollie. "Well, Mollie, if you have any fashion ideas, do share them with me." Rarity said

"Yeah, and good luck to you." Sweetie added.

"Thank you." Said Molly.

Pip.... took it the worst. He was shedding a few tears from his eyes because of Spook leaving him. He and the Bull had a close bond with eachother.

"Well,." Pip said "I'm going to miss you, Spook."

"No need to cry, young one." Said Spook. "We'plan see eachother again. I promise."

Pip smiled and then hugged the bull. The ponies, Spike, and Discord said their byes and almost every one of the animals went back to the earth they home.

Snowball and Jessie looked behind them and smiled at them. "We'pl see you all later." Then he winked to all of them. He and Jessie walked through the tunnels back to their home, and there they were: home.

"Well, we might as well get back to the farm I told you before, Jessie. I promise you that these owners are very kind and friendly. Do you.... trust me?""

Jessie smiled and paused before she said "I do."

Then Snowball and Jessie walked to their new home in England and headed to start a new life. In the sky, Old Major smiled at them from above the sky, proud of them and the other animals.

The End
Rights for this song go to Regina Spektor

Comments ( 2 )

is this the end, or are you planning on a sequel?

I hope boxer and clover get toghter.

Login or register to comment