• Published 20th Dec 2013
  • 1,297 Views, 20 Comments

Friendship: a new type of animalism. - MetalBrony823



This story takes place in the 1999 version of Animal Farm by George Orwell. Jessie the dog, and the Animals left the farm to get away from The Evil pig Napoleon, and they reunite with Snowball the rightful leader of the farm.

  • ...
20
 20
 1,297

Benjamin/Pinkie Pie

Sugarcube corner. The place where everyone in Ponyville went to get sweets, desserts, cakes, and other types of food with sugar on them. Benjamin was not having "the best" time with Pinkie Pie. Pinkie was trying so hard to make her laugh, this attempt was her wearing a Jester suit and doing a handstand doing funny faces.

Sadly, Benjamin still had the unnamed, and bored look on his face.

"Oh come on, Benjamin." said Pinkie Pie "There has got to be something that can make you laugh."

Benjamin However, was a tough nut to crack. "Sorry Pinkie, Nothing can make me laugh so forget it." Said Benjamin firmly.

"No way, I am not quitting until i finally make you laugh like you should do once in a while." said Pinkie desperate to make the cynical donkey laugh, or at least chuckle. Benjamin felt something chewing on his tail. He looked back, and saw Gummy, Pinkie's toothless alligator.

At first Benjamin yelped and scooted back in horror.

Pinkie gigged and said "It's okay Benjamin, Gummy is a very nice Alligator. Besides he doesn't have any teeth in his mouth!"

Benjamin was so relieved as he saw Gummy's mouth and said "You didn't tell me that you had a pet alligator."

Gummy walked up to Benjamin from behind him and said "I am so sorry about that Benjamin, I just wanted to play."

Benjamin patted his head gently with his hoof and said "It's alright Gummy, No hard feelings." Benjamin turned his head back to Pinkie and said "I am going to take a little nap, so please don't wake me."

Pinkie laughed and stopped him. "Oh silly Benjamin, you just took a nape half an hour ago."

Benjamin sighed in a reluctant way, and said "Alright alright. I will let you try to make me laugh once again, but i won't like it!"

Pinkie replied by saying "Oh thank you thank you thank you sooooo much!" in an excited way.

Just as she was about to slip on a banana peel, a yellow stallion, and a blue mare with a baby on their backs. One was a pegasus colt on the stallion's back, and another was a unicorn filly on the mare's back. It was Mr. and Mrs. Cake, the two owners of the Sweet shop.

"Oh I hope we are not interrupting." said Mr Cake.

"No no Mr Cake, you aren't interrupting. In fact you Came here at the right time." Replied Benjamin.

"Oh good, Benjamin. We wanted you to help us with something." Said Mrs. Cake.

Benjamin couldn't take anymore of Pinkie Pie's attempts to make him laugh or at least make him snicker and chuckle. "Of course, Mr and Mrs Cake. What do you need?" He sighed heavilly

Mr cake replied by saying. "Can you help us make some recipes. Our hooves are full with the babies."

Benjamin smiled and said "Of course Mr and Mrs Cake. It might not be easy for me to bake some recipes, but i will try."

Mr cake smiled back and said " Twilight Sparkle, and Rarity will help you downstairs, so Thank you so much Benjy. Give it your best."

Benjamin nodded and went downstairs and saw Twilight, and Rarity smiling, and ready to help cook for Benjamin.

"Hi Benjamin. Rarity and i heard that you were going to help Mrs Cake, so we thought we would help you out."

Benjamin smiled and replied "Good idea, since you use horns for magic. My hooves are not really used for baking anyway. God gave me hoofs to buck rival donkeys, and walk. Nothing more than that."

"That is exactly why we are here, darling. Honestly Benjamin, There is nothing wrong about laughing once in a while. You should stop being so negative and cynical about everything all the time. Speaking of which, did Pinkie finally make you laugh."

Benjamin groaned about the comment, knowing that rarity one of the two were going to ask that. "No." Said Benjamin firmly. "I told you the only animal that can make me laugh was Boxer. Nobody else. I appreciate you trying to help, but just forget about it."

Twilight groaned in disapproval about Benjamin's attitude, but she reluctantly accepted Benjamin on who he is, and so did Rarity.

"Fine! Can we just get to cooking or not?" Said Rarity.

"Yes, Sorry." said Benjamin

(All rights go to the company who created Music from Andre Sisters)

And so, The three baked some cakes. Twilight Sparkle, and Rarity helped Benjamin wrap up packages, and Benjamin helped the girls move the boxes. About 3 hours later, it was 9;00 pm they were all done with the baking and packaging. They shifted almost 300 cakes to everywhere in Equeastria. Mr. Cake, Mrs. Cake, and Pinkie Pie came back downstairs after babysitting the toddlers, with Gummy following them.

"Oh my, you got it all done?" said Mrs. Cake.

"Yes we did." said Benjamin. "You all did a very good job!" Said a very Proud Mr. Cake.

"Thank you, Mr Cake. Now if you all excuse me, i would love go to sleep now."

They all smiled, and Benjamin went upstairs and into bed.

"I don't know what to do, Girls." Said Pinkie Pie. "I tried so hard tried so hard to make him laugh, and i failed every time i do. He is worse than Cranky Doodle Donkey!"

Twilight spoke up by saying. "Why don't you throw him a party to at least make him smile?"

Pinkie jumped with joy, and replied. "Good idea Twilight! See you girls tomorrow, and have a good night!" Twilight and Rarity went back home, and Pinkie went off into bed with Gummy riding on her back.