• Published 20th Dec 2013
  • 1,297 Views, 20 Comments

Friendship: a new type of animalism. - MetalBrony823



This story takes place in the 1999 version of Animal Farm by George Orwell. Jessie the dog, and the Animals left the farm to get away from The Evil pig Napoleon, and they reunite with Snowball the rightful leader of the farm.

  • ...
20
 20
 1,297

This is our Story(Jessie)

(The rights to this song goes to Ozzy Osbourne)

"Those 3 little dogs that were with the bigger ones, they were my puppies. Napoleon took them away from me, and became his servants." Said Jessie starting off.

Twilight reacted, saying "That monster!" Jessie continued on saying "Napoleon told everyone that Snowball was a traitor and a criminal."

The ponies reacted in disbelief with fluttershy saying "Snowball didn't do anything wrong!"

Rainbow Dash step up saying "Yeah! and he was a brave fighter!"

Jessie nod her head in agreement with the animals exclaiming "YEEAAHH!"

Jessie continued on saying "I agree with all of you, bet Napoleon said that bravery is not enough, and loyalty is more important. Squealer said that the Windmill was all Napoleon's idea, and Snowball stole the idea from him. He also said that Napoleon opposed the windmill just to flush Snowball out of the farm."

The ponies were appalled, and disgusted with Napoleon. "Napoleon also said that there will be no more meetings, or endless debates, and from now on, only a special committee of pigs will design all aspects of the farm."

The ponies got upset, and outraged over this, and one at a time they all exclaimed "That's not fair!" and other ponies saying "That's not right" which is how the animals reacted when Napoleon announced that.

"I appreciate you all caring about us. Anyhow Napoleon told us the plan for the windmill. It was hard, slow and laborious. We were watched at all times." Jessie later told the animals that the pigs were starting to act like Mr. Jones, because she saw one of Jones' house lights on, and took a look through the window to find Napoleon, and Squealer eating apples, and beer on the table. "His dogs, and my puppies came at me, but Squealer stopped them, and asked me what i was doing at the house, saying it was out of bounds."

Applebloom raised her hoof asking "What happened?"

Jessie took a sigh, and answered to Applebloom saying "Well Applebloom, i had to lie to squealer that i was just walking, and the dogs came at me. He asked if i found anything interesting on my walk, and said that i found nothing." Jessie later told the animals that the pigs started to trade with the human world. They traded eggs, milk, and anything that has to do with animals. Jessie told them that they broke one of they commandments by sleeping in beds. "Squealer, heard about this, and explained it to all of the animals. He said that the pigs were the brains of the farm, and must have a quiet place to work."

Spike, in a sarcastic tone "More like live in luxury while the animals work like slaves."

Jessie pointed her paw out to Spike saying "Exactly like that." Jessie continued on saying "He said that they do sleep in beds, but why not? he said. I told him the commandment, and he pointed it out with a changed commandment.

4.No animal shall sleep in a bed With sheets

The ponies gasped with a loud "Whaaat?" and the Princess's were really angry about how Napoleon ran the farm.

"How dare that bastard change a commandment?!" Twilight said in anger. The ponies gave out another angry shouting.

"calm down everyone." Jessie said "Napoleon later found Old Major's body, and removed his skull, and placed it on the barn, right next to the 7 commandments."

The ponies were shocked about Napoleon, and called him a "Crude, evil monster.

"The next day, our windmill was complete, but looked nothing liked Snowball's idea of the windmill." Jessie also said how the windmill was destroyed shortly after it was built. "It was destroyed by Mr and Mrs Jones. Our spirits were at our lowest, but Napoleon seemed triumphant. Napoleon said that Snowball was the one that did that, and put a death sentence on him. He will said that we would rebuild it, rain or shine, Food or none."

Applejack stood up and said "This is an outrage, He made Snowball a scapegoat, that is just a new low for that lil pork chop!"

The cutie mark crusaders, Spike, and Pipsqueak looked at applejack with raised eyebrows. "What's a scapegoat?" they all said.

"A scapegoat is someone- well- its uhhh..." Applejack couldn't find a better way to explain to the foals what it means.

"A scapegoat is someone being blamed for crimes they did not commit, children." said Princess Luna. "which is a very bad thing to do." added Princess Celestia.

"Ohhhhh." exclaimed the children "That explains alot." said Sweetie Belle.

"And so, Napoleon banned "Beasts of England" because he said it had no meaning to us anymore. Instead Napoleon had a song that had to do with himself alone called, Beloved Leader Napoleon. It went like this."

Beloved leader Napoleon,
fearless faithful guardian!
Proud and strong,
protect us from the wrong,
you will defend us
with your lofty trotter.
Our pigs, our pigs, our pigs:
there is no beast that’s braver!
They will not ever waver!
They face the fight,
for right with might
Glorious, great and triumphant,
gallant hero resilient!
Proud and strong,
protect us from the wrong,
you will defend us
with your lofty trotter
Our pigs, our pigs, our pigs.

"That's terrible." Exclaimed Princess Celestia.

Jessie agreed with The Princess, and nodded her head in agreement. "I forgot to mention to you all that..." Jessie continued "Boxer really believed in Napoleon saying Napoleon is always right."

The ponies nodded their heads sideways in disagreement. "Quite the opposite." Said Rarity.

"Yeah, Napoleon is always Wrong, that's what i think of that big piece of bacon n' ham!"

Added Applejack. "He was a big inspiration to all of us animals, working on the windmill, but this time he will do it alone." Jessie later told the animals that the food has been disappearing, and Napoleon told us that it was Snowball's fault. She also told the ponies, that Napoleon told the animals that Snowball had "inside help". Jessie said to them that Napoleon will find the animals who are suspected to be Snowball, and guilty will have nowhere to hide. "Napoleon also said that because of the sabotage, the hens will surrender their eggs for sale in the market. The hens were shocked, and wouldn't allow that. They said they would rather smash their eggs before giving them away." Jessie told the ponies that Napoleon got frustrated, and pronounced that all hens were criminals, and if anyone feeds a crop to a hen, they will be punished by "Death".

The ponies gasped in shock, with Fluttershy saying "How dare he! How dare that Napoleon take advantage of the animals like that!" The ponies along with Fluttershy up roared in outrage.

"It gets worse." Replied Jessie

Big Macintosh said to her "How worse?"

Jessie answered the question by saying. "Napoleon showed us some films about himself, tracking down enemies of the farm, and followers of Snowball. He would get the guilty on gallows to be hung. And another commandment was changed."

6.No animal shall kill any other animal without cause

The ponies, Zecora, and the princess' murmured to each other saying "Cause?" and what Napoleon means by cause. "one by one, Napoleon declared all of them guilty, and executed them." The ponies were very angry at Napoleon for this, They were all twitchy and ready for any type of action, and wanting to deal away with Napoleon for crimes against animals. "And Squealer.." Jessie said "said that Napoleon is an animal hero 1st class, and 2nd class. The animals always said positive things about like, thanks to Napoleon, the grass is greener than ever. Squealer told the animals good night before we all went to sleep." And so Jessie said that the pigs were behaving more and more like Mr. Jones, because she told everyone that another commandment was changed

5.No animal shall drink alcohol to excess

Everypony gasped at that, except for the children.

"What does to excess mean?" Pip asked.

"Well Pip, to excess means to be drunk." The children now understood what that means, and Jessie continued on. "One day while Boxer was rebuilding the windmill, he collapsed of exhaustion, and he hurt himself."

Pinkie Pie stood up, and said " That coco loco Napoleon was working him way to hard!" The ponies agreed with her, spewing out hateful words about Napoleon and Squealer.

"Squealer said that Boxer will be taken to the hospital. He was to weak to even get up. But with the last of his strength he made his way up to the van to take him away." The ponies were relieved to hear that. "But...But.." Jessie started to cry, because she didn't like to think about Boxer's death.

Fluttershy came up to the little stage, and put a comforting hoof on Jessie's back "What's wrong Jessie?"

Jessie answered her question saying "They didn't take him to the hospital." She said With tears running through her eyes. "Instead, they took him to the..." She was cut off by thinking of the suffering that Boxer had, being sent to the Knacker.

"Yes???" everyone said, in both worriment, and curiosity.

"They took him to the..."

Everyone said "Yeesss?!??!"

Jessie said that "It was truly awful."

Every pony was growing impatient, and they all said "Yeeesss!?!?!?!"

Snowball stood up, and said "What Jessie means to say is that they took him to the...Glue Factory."

Every pony was stunned, Every pony was so unbelievably shocked that they didn't move, except Spike because, he wasn't a pony, he was a dragon.

"What's a glue factory?" Spike said confused.

Twilight put her arm around his shoulders, and said "Well Spike, a glue factory is where they kill horses, and make glue out of them."

Spike was now shocked as well. Jessie continued saying "We tried to catch Boxer, but the van was moving too fast. Boxer tried to get out, but he was too weak to even get the door open. The van disappeared into the road, and Boxer was never seen again."

The ponies were all crying, and they all exlcaimed "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!". The princess' suggest that they mourn for Boxer, and they did. They were all crying, and bowed their heads to mourn for him, and even Rainbow Dash was crying.

"Squealer showed us another film saying that Boxer died peacefully in the hospital, and the hospital was owned by the owner of the glue factory. The film also showed us Napoleon walking on 2 legs, and giving a speech to the animals. Me, Muriel, and Benjamin looked into the house, and saw Napoleon and Squealer having a toast with Mr. Pilkington, the owner of Foxwood farm, They were drinking whiskey, and Napoleon renamed the farm, Manor farm. We looked at the commandments again, and see for any changes and we all saw this

7.All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others

The ponies, and Zecora just sat there in silence, because they knew that Napoleon would do something like that in the future.

Fluttershy began to say "This is unforgivable!" . The ponies angrily agreed with Fluttershy, and they all began to spew hateful words about Napoleon, and Squealer.

"We decided to leave the farm to a place where there are as many animals. Luckily for us, Napoleon didn't noticed. We traveled north for many miles, for many days. We reunited with Snowball, and that is when we unexpectedly came to Equestria."

The ponies were all sobbing, and felt a great amount of sympathy for the animals.

"We are very sorry that this whole thing happened to you." Said Princess Luna.

"You are more than welcome to stay with us in Equestria." added princess Celestia.

"We will find a way to get you back to your dimension." said Luna.

"Thank you, your majesties." said Snowball bowing his head to the princess'. "In the meantime, why don't you animals try to make friends with the ponies?" suggested Celestia.

'That would be a great idea, Princess. Each of us animals would be with a different pony."

Pinkie Pie erupted with excitement, and put a party hat on Benjamin's head. "Benjamin will be with me so that i can try to make him laugh! Doesn't that make you excited Benjamin?"

Benjamin however was not amused, and soon gave out a loud sigh "That's just perfect." He said sarcastically.

Rarity walked up to Mollie, and said "Hey Mollie, why don't you hang out with me in my boutique?" Mollie always wanted to look pretty at a boutique, after all she loves looking pretty for humans. "I would love to, Rarity." Both Rarity, and Mollie have so much in common.

"We will be with each of you at different times. Including me." The 2 Princess' came up to everyone, and Celestia said

"Me, and my sister would love to stay, but we have royal duties to do in Canterlot."

Snowball shook hooves with both the Princess' and said "I understand your Majesties. We really enjoyed meeting you." The 2 princess' flew back to Canterlot, with the ponies, and animals waving at them.

The animals and Ponies then spread out, With a new friendship beginning upon them.