• Published 20th Dec 2013
  • 1,299 Views, 20 Comments

Friendship: a new type of animalism. - MetalBrony823



This story takes place in the 1999 version of Animal Farm by George Orwell. Jessie the dog, and the Animals left the farm to get away from The Evil pig Napoleon, and they reunite with Snowball the rightful leader of the farm.

  • ...
20
 20
 1,299

I'm Fluttershy.

Snowball woke up on a warm soft bed, with blankets covering his whole body, except his head. He was sleeping as a pig could sleep: on his side. When he got up, he was a little weary, and his vision was kind of blurry.

"Relax." said a soft, and soothing female voice. He was later pinned down gently by a small, horse-like hoof. "You need a little rest, you poor little thing." the voice added. "You gave us quite a scare. It's a good thing we found you, or you, and you're little animal friends just in time, or you wouldn't have made it."

Snowball's vision came back, and saw that he was in a cottage with animals from a forest. there were strange, adorable, and colorful horses. One was a yellow pegasus who had a long pink mane. And Snowball saw that she had 3 butterflies on both of her hips. The one right next to her was a purple allicorn with a straight purple, and pink mane. Her hips had some kind of magical spark that Snowball could not describe. There were 2 allicorns. One was white with a dust type of mane and tail, and her hips had a sun on both side. She also had a crown. The other was shorter. The smaller counterpart was blue, and had a sparkly blue mane. Her hips had the moon on both sides. There were 4 smaller horses behind the 2 Allicorns, 1 pegasus, 1 unicorn, and 2 normal adorable horses. The other pegasus was blue, and had a rainbow colored mane, and tail. Her hips had a cloud with a rainbow colored lightning bolt. The other unicorn was white, and had a dark purple mane. She had 3 diamonds on both her hips. One of the 2 normal horses, was brown, and she had a yellow mane, and a cowboy hat on her. This horse had 3 apples on her hips. And finally, there was a pink horse with a curly mane, and tail. She looked happy, and her hips had balloons on both sides. Snowball was confused, and didn't know what to make of them. Finally Snowball said,

"Where am I?". The yellow pony Became surprised that a pig could talk, because she never heard a pig talk before, and became excited to hear a talking pig.

"Oh my, You talk, that is so amazing!" Snowball chuckled to the adorable, and kind-hearted horse and replied

"Yes, i can talk. And i taught myself to read, and write."

The horses were very surprised about this, and they discussed with one another on how amazing that is.

"I admire that you are impressed with me, but Where am i?" Snowball said.

The purple unicorn said "You are in Equestria."

Snowball never heard of a name like that before. "Equestria?" Snowball said in curiosity. "I have never heard of such name like that before."

The others were shocked to hear him say that. "What?" The blue pegasus exclaimed.

"How can you not hear such a name like equestia?" The white unicorn added.

"Why, equestria is the name of the country that we all live in, little piggie." said the brown and yellow horse.

"That's because i am not from this universe." Snowball said

"Ohhhhh." The other ponies said. "Well that explains alot." The purple unicorn added in relief. The tall, White allicorn walked up to Snowball, and put a hoof on his body, and said "Allow me to introduce Ourselves, little pig." She cleared her throat, and said "My name is Princess Celestia, the leader of all of Equestria, and in charge of the sun."

The smaller, blue allicorn said, "My name is Princess Luna, Celestia's sister, and in charge of the moon." The 6 smaller horses step up, and at one at time, they introduced themselves individually.

"My name is Fluttershy." The sweet, and yellow pegasus said.

"I'm Twilight Sparkle." the purple allicorn said.

"I'm Applejack." said the horse with the cowboy hat.

"I'm Rainbow Dash." said the blue pegasus.

"I'm Pinkie Pie, and i like parties!" said the hyper pink horse.

Finally the white Unicorn said " And my name is Rarity."

the purple allicorn said "What's your name ?"

Snowball felt more calm that these horses mean him no harm. He got the strength to get up from the nursery bed for animals, and said "Nice to meet you all." He bowed his heads to the 2 princess', and came up to the other ponies.

He cleared his throat, and said "My name is Snowball." The other ponies thought it was a funny name, but didn't laugh at it. one at a time, the other horses shook his hoof with gratitude, and said "Nice to meet you Snowball."

Snowball later replied to all of them once they were done greeting eachother "Nice to meet you, odd colorful horses."

Rainbow dash said "The correct name is pony, Snowball."

Snowball then later said "Oh, i'm so sorry, what i meant to say was: Nice to meet you, Ponies."

Later a little boys voice came from nowhere "Hey everyone, how is the pig doing."

Snowball saw a purple baby dragon with green spikes on the back of his body. Snowball was amazed, and a little terrified about seeing a dragon, especially if it's a baby dragon. "Is that a baby dragon?"

Twilight giggled at Snowball's astonishment. "Yes, Snowball it is."

Snowball walked up to the baby dragon to examine it by nudging his nose to his body, and his pointed tail. "Uh... haven't you ever heard of personal space" the baby dragon said uncomfortably.

"Sorry." Snowball said "But i had never seen a dragon before,

i thought they were only in fairy tails, and folktales." Snowball forgot about the thought that he is in another universe right now.

"That's alright." The baby dragon commented

"What's your name, little one." said Snowball in curiosity

The baby dragon took a breath and said "My name's Spike, i am Twilight Sparkle's number 1 assistant, and friend."

Snowball took his left hoof, and shook it with Spike's right scaly hand.
"My name is Snowball" he said.

"Nice to meet you Snowball" the baby dragon said.

Snowball got the thought of Jessie, and his friends. "Where are my friends that you just saved?" He asked in concern.

"Your friends are all waiting for you outside my cottage, Snowball, so don't worry. They are just fine"

Fluttershy said patting Snowball's head gently.

Snowball opened the cottage door, and he saw all of his animal friends with happy faces on every one of them to see that he was up.

"Animals!" Said Snowball as he lept with joy. All of the animals hugged Snowball, but Jessie was the one that hugged him the longest. "What happen to all of you?" Said Snowball.

"These ponies have took care of us. The ducks, geese, roosters, and chickens have been kept by Fluttershy. Muriel, Clover, Benjamin, Mollie, Spook, the cows, and the sheep were kept in a human like hospital, because Ponies, cows, and sheep can talk."

Snowball came up to Fluttershy, and put his hoof on hers, and said

"Thank you, Fluttershy." She blushed a little "If you and your friends haven't came, we would have died in the harsh blizzard."

Fluttershy hugged Snowball and replied "Aw, you're welcome Snowball, happy to help animals."

Rainbow dash came up, said "So are you gonna tell us how you came to this dimension?"

The animals were uncomfortable talking about what had happened to them with Napoleon, and Squealer.

"What's wrong everyone?" Twilight asked worried.

Benjamin walked up to Twilight, and cleared his throat saying "Twilight Sparkle, is it?"

Twilight nodded her head saying "Yes, that's my name."

"We really don't like to talk about it." he said uncomfortably.

"Why not, partner?" Applejack said in curiosity.

" Well Applejack..." Benjamin Paused for a moment, about to shed a tear from his eye.

"Yes?" everypony said.

Spook step up alongside Benjamin, and said "What Benjamin is trying to say, is that we are escaping from dystopia, and living a new life with no brutality, and dictatorship."

Everypony gasped in shock about what they just heard.

"You poor, poor things" Fluttershy said Sympathetically.

"How did this happen to all of you?" said Rarity.

Snowball later stepped forward, and cleared his throat, and said

"Jessie, and i will tell you, but i want to tell it to you, in a bigger place, because we are overcrowding the cottage." And everypony exited Fluttershy's cottage, and headed to "Sweet Apple Acres" Applejack's home.

Fluttershy told all of his pet animal friends that she will return to them, and her animals told her that they will be fine, and make sure, that "Angel" her ill-tempered rabbit behaves, or else.

(This music plays while they walked to Applejack's farm.)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the song. all rights go to Stone Temple Pilots.