• Published 16th Mar 2013
  • 1,495 Views, 28 Comments

Pony Bolo - Dan_s Comments



A man is cleaning up after his rather deranged uncle and finds a pleasant surprise, than now he has to deal with. Will these ponies learn their origins, and will they live up to their ideal?

  • ...
10
 28
 1,495
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

8200725 Glad your enjoying it.

8200750 Will pony Cadence try to grow a beard?

8196174 Wish granted.

Undead fic! Drive a stake through its paragraphs!

8205432 Awesome.

Hopefully Granny Smith didn't just destroy something important; though i suspect the others are not going to be too happy regardless, if and when they figure out what she did.

Also, given that Discord actually existed in this story, i have to wonder if Chrysalis is also kicking about somewhere; though if she is, and can still shapechange, she may well be hiding among the ponyville residents. Probably trying to keep a low profile, and reeling from recent revelations as much as anyone else.

Not one I thought you'd come back:rainbowhuh: to but none the less I'm glad that it continues:pinkiehappy:. I've enjoyed the bolo verse so far from a couple different storys:twilightsmile:

IIITTTTT LIIIVVEEESSS

Quite surprised at seeing this return from the great beyond. I'm also quite happy to see that your alive as well Dan_s Comments.

I enjoyed the scene with Pinkie playing a six-dimensional representation of Tic-Tac-Toe with Ernie. I was happy that it was Spike was the one in control of the tank and not Discord.

One of the previous commenters had said something about Chrysalis being about, So, I'm curious if Tirek or Sombra exist in your universe as well.
Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next chapter when it arrives.

Glad that a story interesting as this one was revived, I hope you still continue making it

Decided to come back to this to see if it had been updated. Seeing as it hasn't, I shall continue to wait for when this epic story updates. Because it's actually a really great story to read and I like it a lot honestly.

10263770
Sorry, my company has had me move several times recently. Packing, unpacking and house hunting takes a lot of time.

10264006
It's all good and quite understandable, RL takes precedence over Online to say the least. Take care of yourself and everything in your life first. Like I said, I'm patient and I'm sure your other fans are patient as well. I'm just glad that you haven't abandoned this, Hope your house hunting goes well and here's hoping that your company doesn't make you move again.

This story is going good or should I say was going good. I don't know if the author will finish this or not I hope he will.

Login or register to comment