• Published 16th Aug 2013
  • 2,308 Views, 133 Comments

Equestrian Horizon - Jin Shu



Firefly and her team of elite combat fliers are put to the test in the deadly skies over the Crystal Empire.

Comments ( 14 )

Auuughhh, goddamnit.:facehoof:

Every chapter gives me goosebumps. Keep up the great work.

8609553

Thanks. I'm usually pretty good about that, but I don't have a regular editor so sometimes misspellings slip through.

These chapters always brighten the rest of my day with the epic music. It really adds a lot.

Would it be possible to get a timeline appendix to keep track of what happened to lead up to the story? It's a bit hard to remember.

8618060
I feel developing a synopsis of past chapters would not be the most productive use of my time, especially considering I'm already missing the goal of finishing this before year's end. If however, one of you would be willing to do so to help out others, I won't stop you!

Didn't this story used to have a different name?

8883449
It did have a proof of concept called Welcome to the Wolf Pack. This is the full fledged work. A lot of things have changed.

Hey does anyone know where the image came from I checked the source and could not find it at all.

8886062
Checking in to see what's going on with this old favorite. Been half a year since you last updated!

9027407
A combination of real life and troublesome chapter cleanup is the issue. It's getting worked on on and off, just expect it to be slow.

9060188
Seems pretty common among many of my favorite authors on here these days. It's a shame but priorities should be considered. You'll hardly be able to write a story well if your life is falling apart. Focus your efforts on making sure everything is fine in your own life and if you ever feel like coming back, I'll be happy to hear of it!

Shucks, I'm out of updates already. That went by faster than anticipated.

Let me know if you need any help with updating. Editing, plotting, whatever.

These goofballs sure have grown on me. You did some great work making these characters pop out the page. The use of music sets the mood in ways which most of the time imagination can't replicate. Thank goodness most of these links have stayed alive, all this time :twilightsmile:.

This story's a treasure, it's underrated, but unique on this website.

I really hope this story makes a resurgence. I truly think this story is awesome. The scenes are easy to follow but are jamed packed with detail and the character's have so much personality and uniqueness to them. Even though it's not finished it's still an amazing read.

Login or register to comment