• Published 20th Dec 2012
  • 1,448 Views, 53 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Shattered Gleam - GhostofSandwich



Subject 42: A test subject that escpaped from her captors into the Frozen Wasteland. Once free she quickly realizes that she may be the only one to stop those that wish to bring chaos to the peaceful lands.

  • ...
2
 53
 1,448
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 34 )

Interesting..... :moustache:

:edit: it would be far more awesome if it was in present time :rainbowlaugh: though it's the authors choice so yeah xD

i'll have to read it sometime. Doing some art work on my own FOE story (awesome logo, by the way), reading some others, and also writing.

I've yet to read this. But... Seriously?

44K words. Only eight likes, and 48 views...? That's really upsetting. I really hate it when an author puts so much effort into their fiction, and they barely get noticed for it. It really puts a dagger in my heart.

2066226 I thought there were too many present time stories, so this was born. Anyways, glad you find it interesting! :pinkiehappy:

2066245 That is a lot of stuff to do. I know that feel... :twilightoops: But thanks for stopping in and taking a look! Oh, and thanks for the fave. I'll make a point to read some of your story ASAP. (Right after I do this book report that is due Monday.) Hope you enjoy!

Probably will enjoy. I haven't found an FOE story that I haven't liked (though, to be honest, I've only read about a half dozen). also... book reports. :raritydespair:

2066285 Thanks for the concern! Yeah, it is a little upsetting, but I've been through worse. It's not going to stop me from writing that it won't! :derpytongue2:

2066315

Well, I blogged to my followers and threw this in some groups. Honestly, it deserves more than this.

2066332 Thanks a lot! I'm always so busy and never have time to throw it into many groups. That means more than you know. :twilightblush:

Just by reading the beginning I can tell this story will be interesting. Read it all I shall!

2066352

Well, I believe Regidar is doing somewhat the same.

2066355 Have splendorous fun reading!

2066361 I'm extremely thankful for the help. If Regidar is on-board... I'm probably not getting to sleep anytime soon! This type of help is exactly why I love the Brony community.

2066439

Well, when people put effort into something, they should receive something in return. I try to find fictions like this.

Regidar sent me, and he didn't disappoint. Nice work.

2066523 Thanks for pointing all that out! Most of my commas are removed by my malfunctioning Microsoft word. I also have to make sure without editors, since most people stray away from editing FO:E side stories. As for the other mistakes... Well, I mostly write when I'm tired or very bored. Tend to make quite a bit of mistakes, I will not lie.

>You still tell have some free will <-- As for that... I... I have no idea. Wat can only describe it.

2066530 Thanks a lot for coming over and checking it out. Means a lot.

Here have my thumb up. Wait I don't have thumbs... HOW DID I DO THAT?!

2066638 How did you TYPE that?!

2066641
I'M A MAGICAL LLAMA....Oh, that explains everything.

2066644 Magic explains everything... Why? Because MAGIC!

2066646
Yea, I know. Bananas. ( My comments make no sense.)

2066710 The not good with children thing is actually a bit worse than just not being good with children... That reason will be revealed a bit later!

5 out of 5 moustaches.

:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

Luz

You caught my attention with that description, here, have a like. :moustache:

2066748 Evil mutant diabolical cockroach finds it good? I'm honored. Also, thanks for the five mustaches.
2067670! Thanks! Descriptions are the most important parts sometimes. Can't get any readers if you don't catch their interest!

2072200 AH! Why can't I hold all these mustaches?!

2087016 Yes, quite good all things considered... Oh, sorry I haven't gotten a chance to check out that story of yours. Got sidetracked by both Revelations: The Dark Void and The Misadventures of Dovahkiin. As soon as I finish this chapter, I'll head over there and throw in some insight!

2087281 Apparently that's improper in terms of literature, it should be both combined into one.

fantastic story. hoping for more!

2114895 Unfortunately, I am not working on it at the moment. Might start again soon, but right now I'm focused on my two newest stories.

All of my why's and 'staches! :raritydespair::raritydespair::raritydespair::raritydespair::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

2115095 In the meantime, allow me to direct you to my other stories. Click the link or not, popcorn will still be provided! I'll try and start a new chapter tomorrow, but no promises. :twilightsmile:

The Misadventures of Dovahkiin: Skyrim crossover with randomness galore!

Revelations: The Dark Void: Sad story. 'Nuff said.

Sorry about the shameless self promotion, but I feel proud of the two stories! :pinkiesmile:

2115145

Just finished Misadventures. Ludicrous amounts of food and eating spell tomes. It explains everything!

I'll have to finished up my current chapter on A Pony of a Different Color sometime soon. Probably by this weekend I'll have it done and then up by Sunday or Monday.

2115363 I've been reading some of your story, which has honestly given me a couple ideas for this one. So yes, even though I'm not even on the third chapter yet, (big chapters overwhelm me a bit) I'll be loving to see a new chapter!

Login or register to comment