• Published 26th Dec 2012
  • 17,171 Views, 296 Comments

Sex-Ed PlayDate - AngelShy24



Spike has a PlayDate with the CMC... need I say more?

Comments ( 63 )

Oh, and by the way, I heard that Truffle and Sweetie Belle received an A+ for their report assignment on the human body

What is this "human" you speak of? (also known as I believe you didn't swap the wording around between pony and human versions of the story if i'm not mistaken :derpytongue2:)

otherwise a good story and damn spike is a lucky SOB :twilightsmile:

Sequel or extra! I demand it! I wanna know what happens to babs!!!!

damn, they got off easy. when my parents caught me screwing my girlfriend, they kicked us out of the house for the night.

I smell seeeeeeqqqqquuuuullllllll!:pinkiesmile:

I was right! I knew Spike could beat Sweetie in a cooking competition! I feel vindicated now.

Ohh that sounds like fun. Spike getting a threesome with Applebloom and Babs.

My only complaint is pregnant Sweetie Belle.

She's dream of her and Spike bucking non-stop.

Sometimes Spike is just too nice though he is not complaining about it this time.:trollestia:

2230799
I agree extra chapter with the threeway with babs and applebloom

Oh Spike, you lucky son of a dragon bitch.:moustache:
Three fillies down, and one more to go.:twilightsmile:

Changes you missed, human -> pony, girlfriend -> marefriend, fingers -> hoofs.

Commence read.

Looks like Babs missing out, for now...

A few errors that look to have been caught by others.

2231122
Fillyfriend would would better as the normal term for us humans is girlfriend and not womanfriend. Same with the other. It would be coltfriend as our equivalent is boyfriend and not manfriend.

2231725>>2231343>>2231122>>2230674>>2230660
:twilightsheepish:Species errors have been fixed; just goes to show how easy it is to overlook simple things

2231774Cool, now when is the sequel coming out?:moustache:

2231836
Well... here's the thing;:twistnerd: everything that you have read is all that I could come up with this. Of course I was expecting for others to request a sequel but I would have to turn them down. Luckily, someone has requested to continue it for me;:pinkiehappy: so once the person has contacted me in confirming to start it, I will post a blog to confirm this.
Thanks for reading the story, hope you got a good laugh from it.:raritywink:

2230405
No problem, I just want to see this continued. :scootangel:

This will actually tie in with a story I'm currently writing. It's a Rumbaloo (Scootaloo x Rumble) fic called Together We Fly. It could be sorta like Scootaloo's point of view after this story. I won't directly mention any of the events in this story, so that you would have to read both stories to understand the little hints. So, thank you good sir/madam, for giving me a great story to tie into my story.

P.S: Congratulations! You have earned one mustache! :moustache: (Use it wisely!)

2232188
Thanks, I might check it out later:pinkiesmile:

who that is a good end
i must show shelbee
soon i will look forword to your next story

:moustache:: Doesn't matter. Had sex!
Apple bloom, you litte sneak.

2232887
Check out my newest blog for something that you should know.

Um I have nothing to say but DAMN SPIKE.:moustache:

2230690 Like that would stop the the determined. After you leave the house go at it again.

2234668 hell woulda froze over if that had stopped us! we got a hotel room and we screwed on as planned!

2234718 Aman brother, AMAN

Oh my....this fic was indeed nice.

2403600
Nope, but I gave permission to 'BronyMind' if he wanted to continue it.

The clop was alright, but your writing needs work.

that was a great story! too bad it ends like that! XD
was hopping to see some more spike and applebloom and babs seed! XD
still great story just hope to see some more sometime X3

3226029 No. My master plan is. Ruined! Gah I really should be watching these. :facehoof:

Great way of ending a good STORY!!

anyone thougth of her name? it's Babs Seed :derpytongue2: anyone get it?

So is there going to be a sequal cause I wanna see what happened

3485665
For this one, no I'm not; I decided to end it there. But one name 'Bronymind' got permission from me to continue it if he wanted to, and he has, but he hasn't released anything yet.
But in the meantime, you can check out the start of my brand new Sex-Ed Playdate story.

3485922okk can't wait for either if them

3762063
Always a pleasure to make fellow readers laugh.
But watch out for ants. They are spying on us and want our cookie recipes. :trixieshiftright:

Dragon:moustache:

Secret P.S.
The other crusaders and Ah also got to screw Spike, Ponyville's dragon resident, and it was a bucket load of fun! Spike is very lucky; perhaps you would like to make him feel even luckier. Again, hope to see ya again soon.
Afterwards, Babs eyes grew wide and suddenly blushed a little all while trying to fully comprehend her cousin’s words the extra slip of paper.
“W-w-w-wait… wut?”
The following night… take a guess of what she dreamed about.
I know who............My MOM trololololo :ajsmug: jking she wants the D from spike so badly xD

*Reads ending*

*snicker, snicker, snicker* :rainbowkiss:

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Well I'm hooked. You have to make the story about babs to go with this side story. I NEED IT :fluttercry:

A nice fic and a fun read, though I'm surprised that Spike wasn't suspicious of the rigging of the bet. He actually believed he was the worst cook out and he couldn't he recognize his own cooking?
I like his thoughts about this whole experience. "Worth it!"

#1 that was the most amazing story i have ever read, well almost, it almost rivals blooming heat but regardless it was fantastic, although you did use anybody instead of anypony sometimes. I had to stay up till 2:00 in the morning because i could not stop reading!

Unfortunately, that’s not the only thing that is happening between those two. I soon received word that Sweetie Belle was confirmed to be… pregnant. She wasn’t showing yet or anything but the process has been done and she will be showing in about a few weeks.

What, real-world consequences in my FiMfiction? :pinkiegasp:

Okay, finished it. Sadly I found myself skimming most of the last 3 chapters, mostly due to the bad formatting. Remember to put proper spacing in your fanfics from now on, I would suggest looking up a few fics, maybe even some of my own for ideas on how to properly format your fanfics.

Login or register to comment