• Published 22nd Feb 2024
  • 635 Views, 8 Comments

Twilight Wants a Cookie - Brony_Headbanger



Twilight demands a cookie from you.

  • ...
6
 8
 635

“Gimmie Cookie, Peasent!”

Author's Note:

Just another fun/stupid idea I decided to have a go at. Hope you like it. ❤️

This is nothing serious. Just wanted to see what short and “funny” story I can come up with. If you can even call this funny. Idk.

9:00 AM.

The sun shining through the windows. It is a very beautiful cloudless morning. You’re standing in your kitchen cooking some breakfast for not just yourself, but for a pony who is also your friend since she got here. Twilight Sparkle.

She hasn’t woken up from her slumber yet, but she will soon. You’re cooking yourself some scrambled eggs, bacon and hashbrowns. Your favorite breakfast meal. The scent of the delicious food fills your nostrils as you cook. You’re also lucky it’s your day off of work, too.


Which is great. Due to the fact that sometimes you either can’t trust yourself, or your purple pony friend. Especially over them chocolate chip cookies. You swear she eats those like crack. You come home from work, she has cookie crumbs all over the couch. You come home from the grocery store and buy multiple boxes of cookies for her. She goes through those in just a few days, then you had to buy her more.

I mean, my god. Is it that hard to keep a pony away from cookies? You even tried hiding them. Of course she’ll use her “magic” to find them. She’s like a filly again. Except she is, but trapped inside of a fully grown mare. Ugh!

Hoof steps soon appear from above your kitchen. Twilight must be awake. She trots downstairs and greets you good morning as she rubs her eyes. “Good morning.” Said Twilight, yawning.

“Good morning, Twilight.” You said as she uses her aura to grab a cup from your cabinet and fixes herself a glass of water.

“So what are we having this morning?” Twilight asked, sitting at the table.

“Bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns. Which ones would you like?” You asked her.

“Eggs and hashbrowns, please.”

Oh good, at least she’s being nice. At least you haven’t mentioned the…ahem…”C” word.

“Sure thing, Twilight.” You said happily. With the cookie crack she’s on. You swear she never gains any weight, nor has she gotten diabetes. Wait, do those even exist on ponies like her?

Anyway, you fix her a plate, and Twilight thanks you for it. She digs into the delicious meal you made for her and you happily sit beside your best friend as the both of you chow down on your breakfast.

“How’s work going?” Twilight asked, munching on the eggs.

“Pretty good. Those guitars are an absolute pleasure to work with.” You replied with the smile on your face.

Thats right, you work at a guitar shop, and you couldn’t be happier to be around the most beautiful instruments in the world. Doing music for a living is a true blessing. What isn’t however is…eh, you already know. No hints needed.

“That’s wonderful. Any new songs you’ve written?” Twilight asked as she takes another bite of her eggs.

“Just a few.” You say, taking a bite of your bacon and sipping your favorite beverage along with it.

The two of you continue to eat your breakfast until you’re both finished. You rinse off the plates and place them in the dishwasher.

You then go up to Twilight’s room, but…

You look back as she was about to sneak into the cabinet. She immediately froze. “Don’t you dare reach for what I think you’re gonna reach for, Twilight.” You said to her, giving her that glare in your eye.

“Whaaaat? Pff, I dunno what you’re talking about. I was just seeing what’s new.” Twilight said as she just looks at you with that weird smile. Her left eye even twitches.

“Riiiiiiiiiiight.” You said as you walk up the stairs to her room. You open the door and see her nicely made bed. That’s great, but you see some opened packs of cookies. At least they’re empty. “Dang it, Twilight!” You yell out as you clean up after her.

You go down the stairs as she quickly gets out of the cabinet and whistles a tune as if she’s pretending nothing happened.

“Twilight, what are these?” You asked, showing her the empty boxes of chip ahoy cookies.

“What, I can’t have a movie night without cookies.” Twilight said.

You face palm as you throw the empty boxes away. “Twilight. I don’t mind you eating cookies, but there’s at least a time where you’ve had enough, and can’t you clean up after yourself?” You asked her.

“What, I was gonna do it.” Twilight pouts as if she’s now having that attitude of a filly where she said she would do it, but later she really won’t.

“Uh-huh. No more cookies till later.” You said to her.

“NO! I want…COOKIES!” Twilight shouted.

“NO! No more…COOKIES!” You shouted back. You two keep shouting at each other.

“Cookies!”

“No cookies!”

“Cookies!”

“No cookies!”

“Gimmie cookies, peasant!” Twilight demanded.

“Excuse me?” You asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I said…cookies! Now! Peasant!” Twilight angrily points at the cabinet where she knows the cookies are hidden.

“Twilight, I’m sorry, but we don’t have anymore cookies, and stop calling me that!” You said to her.

“Lies!” Twilight uses her magic to find said cookies. The inside of the cabinet lights up as she gives you that glare. She got you there.

You sigh as she found them. “I knew you’d find the emergency box of cookies.” You said as Twilight grins. “But no more cookies!”

“I…demand…cookies!” Twilight puts her hoof down.

Is there any use arguing with this pony over a snack? You sigh as you give up. You stand up, go to the cabinet and bring out the chips ahoy pack. “Here, Twilight. Have a cookie. You’re not you when you’re hungry.” You said, sarcastically.

Twilight takes the pack off your hand with her aura as she opens it, levitates one cookie out, and happily munches on it with the cute “Um Num Num” sound.

“Better?” You asked her, rolling your eyes.

“Better.” Twilight said happily as she eats another cookie. “Um num num.”

For the rest of the morning, you and Twilight sit on the couch and watch some television while she munches on her favorite snack in the world.

A snack that you can’t keep her away from. A snack that’s forever attached to her. The evil, devilish, sugary, yummy, chocolate chip goodness so called…


Cookies.

Comments ( 8 )

The girl wants cookies. I say let her have them, and no one gets hurt...

Looks short. I'll read it when I'm more awake. In the meantime here...

boomvisibility.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/cookie-setting-image-rev2.png

Cute. Adorkably cute. However, where is her "Friendship" attitude? I mean, really? "Give me cookie, peasant!"
So assertively demanding, just like a pampered princess...

11832256
The cookies possess her.

Pretty cute, going on my favorites! :derpytongue2:

I saw some grammar problems, though.

11832349
Thank you so much. Yeah, I figured there be some errors. Do my best to fix those.


11832347
We must keep her away from the cookies at all costs.

11832256
Hey man. Sometimes she’s just gotta let that “friendship attitude” aside for the cookies. lol


11831842
Click accept to give Twilight a cookie.


11831715
I couldn’t agree more.

He should start smoking crystal meth to give Twilight a taste of her own medicine

Login or register to comment