• Published 15th Apr 2024
  • 2,062 Views, 95 Comments

Sharing the Castle with Starlight Glimmer - Lighttone GryphonStar



Spike has no problems sharing the castle with his busty sister, incest is bad. However, having another mare just as busty that isn't related to him living there too might just break his strong will. Especially when she showers at the same time as him

  • ...
16
 95
 2,062
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 22 )

The ending of the last chapter seems slightly inappropriate to me. There was no hint of this, and then suddenly it turns out that all this was Starlight's evil plan to conquer Equestria with the help of her nymphomaniac.
To me, a good ending would be that the three of them are just enjoying time together, discovering some new aspects of themselves.

11895042

The next week, Starlight awoke in her bed. Her body is so energized from all the fucking. She had never felt better in her entire life. Her eyes drifted to the window. The snowstorm was surprisingly still going. Strange, she thought for sure winter would be calming down by now. "I might have miscalculated something--" She was silenced upon seeing Spike and Twilight both standing in her room. They were both stark naked, with their cocks on full display, but neither were looking at her. Instead, the siblings were enraged by each other's sights.

Right there in plain sight. And people question why the third chapter and Thundelane random murder even needed to exist. The rest is very much implied through her heavy seduction of Spike in chapter 1 and open domination of Twilight in chapter 2

11895042

To me, a good ending would be that the three of them are just enjoying time together, discovering some new aspects of themselves.

And that's a fine ending. But it doesn't answer the massive storm that trapped them since chapter one. A classic trope of 'trapped in one place' is 'sex to keep warm during a storm' a trope of which I hate with a burning passion. So why not reveal she created the storm herself to trick them into fucking her.

11895076
11895077
As they say, if you want to hide something, put it in plain sight.
In any case, I stand by my opinion. I don't like the ending.

11895082
And that's perfectly fine. I could have also gone over to the furthest kind of dark ending and revealed that Starlight was secretly a sex-crazed xenomorph/changeling that killed the original Starlight before the start of the fic and replaced her. Ending the final chapter by having her bite both Twilight's and Spike's heads off.

But sometimes we just have to settle for a simple dark ending.

JD1
JD1 #6 · May 4th · · ·

11895042
I do agree. The ending revealing Starlight’s plan does come out of no where.

Wanna bet Starlight's plan is gonna backfire afterwards and now the only thing she can think of AT ALL is just being their fuck toy and forgotten on taking over Equestria?

nice work:twilightsmile:

11895249
SInce this is meant to be more in line with Original Starlight that ending would make sense. Old her is vain enough that ending on those terms might just be good enough. As long as they don't win, she doesn't lose logic.

For me, that is why reformed Starlight's friendship with Trixie works so well. Trixie is everything Starlight could have been dialed up to eleven. They both used to be so vain in their ways, but when it came to their desire to win, the outcome was the same. As long as everyone else loses, they win.

11895262
Yeah, this was a fun way to end this. Currently standing as one of my highest-rated stories period. No sequel plans for this. But there was be more Sleeping Dragon at the end of this month. Make sure to check the schedule, everyone.

And then, Starlight miscalculated their lust so much that she couldn't do anything but being their mindless fucktoy.

A certain Great and Powerful pony may feel offended and jealous that she wasn't invited into using Starlight.at all.

11895494
Maybe. No sequel planned for this, though I might return after tackling a few more one shots and sequels to other stories.

11895652
No problem, still an awesome solo story!

11895658
The main thing I'm getting ready for is the next SWWC side story, which will be the first non-one-shot on that list. Six chapters, All released during June and July. A light clop, but with heavy impacts on the SWWC timeline going forward.

11895663
Looking forward to it, keep doing your awesome job at your pace!

Excellent work! Well-written futa is always gonna get my viewing XD and this was fun all the way through

11897396
Awesome. I just posted a new Spike story at the same time as you finishing over here. Not a futa, but there is some light pegging. I do have more futa planned out after this month.

11897401
Ah, I prefer human and anthro stories in general, so that one might not be for me. Future futa though? Color me intrigued!

11897403

Ah, I prefer human and anthro stories in general,

Same for me, all the way. However, this site tends to give more love when the human/anthro isn't included... or so they say. Frankly I don't believe them for a second, but I conceded every once in a while and gave them what they want. The next SpikeXSmolder coming out in two weeks will be an anthro piece, but the sex will be leaning more softcore... I've never been a fan of this ship so I just want to get it done and out of the way. The first one that came out today at least has some other student actions going on in the background.

11897407
I prefer a Smolder/Ocellus ship myself. Or her with Gallus. Or even a throuple!

11897433

Smolder/Ocellus ship myself

Yes, love that ship so much that even included some of that in that fic posted today. Sure, she's fucking Spike in both fics, but for that first one at least, her love is more aimed at Ocellus. They just work better as a couple. As for Gallus, I've seen him plenty with Silverstream or Sandbar, but not too many with Smolder or Ocellus. Give me some time to think that ship over. Its certainly not as boring as how I really see SpikeXSmolder.

11897526
I do tend to see him with Silverstream often, and I enjoy that one, yet if he is shipped with Smolder and Ocellus I always prefer him to be with both. It just seems adorable XD

Login or register to comment