• Published 28th Nov 2023
  • 246 Views, 5 Comments

AlwaysDressesInStyle's Ponyville CiderFest '23 Interactive App Stories - AlwaysDressesInStyle



Choose-your-own-adventure shorts written as part of the Interactive Storytelling Experience (The Book Of All Stories) for Ponyville Ciderfest 2023.

  • ...
 5
 246

PreviousChapters
Chaos (198)

ENDING C (CHAOS):

“Care-A-Lot. Shooting rainbow laser beams out of their stomachs won’t save those loathsome sky-bears this time.”

The lava demons cheer as they leave.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 4 )

What are app stories?

11761002
Ponyville Ciderfest had an interactive app (which is still up, more on that later). Basically, you'd find codes at the convention, enter them into the app, and you'd be presented with a story with two or three choices between Chaos, Villain, and Hero. Whichever faction got the most votes by the end of the con affected the overarching con story, and the theme for next year's com.

There were over a hundred participants to make it happen, writing stories, editing stories, cosplaying, and so forth, and the con had over 900,000 words of original fiction written for it, which is a lot! (more than the King James Bible, slightly less than Lord of the Rings and Chronicles of Narnia combined)

As for the app, it's still available. HERE is a link.

You'll need to get codewords to use it, though. Some authors are providing them, if you want to read them in the app.

Comment posted by Tech Chatter deleted February 26th
Comment posted by Sassa Appeal deleted February 26th
Login or register to comment