• Published 28th Nov 2023
  • 246 Views, 5 Comments

AlwaysDressesInStyle's Ponyville CiderFest '23 Interactive App Stories - AlwaysDressesInStyle



Choose-your-own-adventure shorts written as part of the Interactive Storytelling Experience (The Book Of All Stories) for Ponyville Ciderfest 2023.

  • ...
 5
 246

PreviousChapters Next
Villain (321)

ENDING B (VILLAIN):

Iron Will flings the fragile Capodimonte muscle cars around like they’re toys. Porcelain shatters as the mini muscle cars bounce off the walls. He grabs the Mustang and Superbird from the display and smashes them into each other, repeatedly, until there’s nothing left but dust.

He picks up the white Cougar. “One of fifty? Ha! Better make that forty-nine!” He spikes the car onto the ground as he continues having a temper tantrum on live television.

HSN keeps the cameras rolling, even as no one is willing to venture into the line of fire to try to calm the half-bull in a china shop.

He picks up an entire tray of ten yellow Chevelles and tosses them into the air. The hapless cars rain down around him, and he’s so blind with rage that he doesn’t even feel the shards of porcelain as they hit him.

“Dodge Charger? I’ll show you a charge!” Iron Will bends at the waist and charges a case full of porcelain Chargers. The pink muscle cars explode into powder as they hit the ground.

Eventually, he realizes that he’s going to be fired for his outburst. That just makes him angrier. He storms off the set and people get out of his way as he makes a beeline for his car in the parking lot. It’s not a muscle car, but rather a Ford Taurus. Everyone gets out of his way as he rips the driver door off the hinges. He tosses it away, then gets into the car and drives off, the ‘door ajar’ chime blaring the whole way.

He mutters to himself while driving. “Fly into rage, time to turn another page. Hmn, I could start doing anger management seminars. Or maybe teach defensive driving…”

PreviousChapters Next