• Published 28th Nov 2023
  • 246 Views, 5 Comments

AlwaysDressesInStyle's Ponyville CiderFest '23 Interactive App Stories - AlwaysDressesInStyle



Choose-your-own-adventure shorts written as part of the Interactive Storytelling Experience (The Book Of All Stories) for Ponyville Ciderfest 2023.

  • ...
 5
 246

PreviousChapters Next
Hero (248)

ENDING A (HERO):

You put a hoof on Thistle Whistle’s withers and look her in the eyes. “Go.”

She runs out her front door and takes off without thinking about it. There’s nothing like a sense of urgency to help overcome a phobia. Thistle’s not the strongest flyer out there, but she catches up to Honolu-loo in short order. Thistle slows her pace to match the filly’s. It’s bad enough that Minty’s in danger, there’s no need to put anypony else at risk.

Just as Morning Monarch and Royal Rose are about to catch up to the battered balloon, a wind gust blows it over their heads and straight at Thistle and Honolu-loo. Minty screams in terror as she’s ejected from the balloon’s basket.

Amazingly, Thistle Whistle and Honolu-loo catch the accident-prone mare.

“I’m never leaving the ground again!” Minty declares.

Everypony laughs, knowing that vow will be forgotten within a week.

PreviousChapters Next