• Published 28th Nov 2023
  • 246 Views, 5 Comments

AlwaysDressesInStyle's Ponyville CiderFest '23 Interactive App Stories - AlwaysDressesInStyle



Choose-your-own-adventure shorts written as part of the Interactive Storytelling Experience (The Book Of All Stories) for Ponyville Ciderfest 2023.

  • ...
 5
 246

PreviousChapters Next
Villain (299)

ENDING B (VILLAIN):

Mayor Mare takes one look at the wall of butts and freaks out. “You can’t do that!”

“Why not?”

“Did you girls learn nothing from the Gabby Gums fiasco? You can’t just go around violating everypony’s privacy. You can’t take pictures of everypony without asking them first, especially not of their rumps.”

“But we need a database of everypony’s mark, so we can help ponies. Think of the convenience of having the ability to find ponies by their talent!” Apple Bloom points to the wall, in the vicinity of Carrot Cake, Coconut Cream, and Cup Cake. “Want to grab a bite to eat? Take your pick!” She points rapid fire to her siblings and grandmother. “Of course, if’n you’re gonna eat, you really want apples.”

Years of being an elected public official have taught her that ponies were willing to give up privacy in favor of convenience. She needs to nip this in the butt, now, before the wall of rear-ends becomes a permanent fixture of Ponyville.

“Take it down now. And I want you to…” she pauses midsentence. She had been about to tell the Cutie Mark Crusaders to burn something. “…deliver all of these pictures to my office as soon as you’re done taking them down. I’ll take care of disposing of them.”

The three fillies groan.

PreviousChapters Next