• Published 28th Nov 2023
  • 246 Views, 5 Comments

AlwaysDressesInStyle's Ponyville CiderFest '23 Interactive App Stories - AlwaysDressesInStyle



Choose-your-own-adventure shorts written as part of the Interactive Storytelling Experience (The Book Of All Stories) for Ponyville Ciderfest 2023.

  • ...
 5
 246

PreviousChapters Next
Chaos (186)

ENDING B (CHAOS):

“Hey! You can’t go in there alone. I’ll go through first and let you know if it’s safe,” you say.

“Okay!” Snowcatcher replies, and the rest of her friends nod their heads in agreement.

You gulp as you walk towards the shimmering portal. Who knows what might greet you on the other side. You stick a hoof through, tentatively, and when you pull it back it’s still intact. Figuring that’s a good omen you trot through.

At first you think the ‘portal’ was nothing. Everything looks mostly the same – snow and houses as far as the eyes can see. Then you notice large metallic creatures moving. You freeze in fear, but they go past you. As you continue observing, you realize that they’re not creatures, they’re vehicles of some sort, piloted by bipedal creatures, some of whom you can see walking around.

It’s safe. You return and wave to the fillies, who follow you back through the portal to this strange new world.

PreviousChapters Next