• Published 28th Nov 2023
  • 246 Views, 5 Comments

AlwaysDressesInStyle's Ponyville CiderFest '23 Interactive App Stories - AlwaysDressesInStyle



Choose-your-own-adventure shorts written as part of the Interactive Storytelling Experience (The Book Of All Stories) for Ponyville Ciderfest 2023.

  • ...
 5
 246

PreviousChapters Next
Villain (305)

ENDING B (VILLAIN):

“But I haven’t really changed. I’d do it again in a heartbeat. That said, you’ve given me an idea.” She cackles, gleefully.

Cozy’s been wandering Equestria for years. She has all the time in the world, but she flies flat out towards Canterlot anyway, taking a moment to loop around the statue she’s still confined to… possibly forever. Her frightened expression hasn’t earned her any pity from the population. All the more reason to carry on with her new nefarious plan.

She passes through the walls of Canterlot Castle, invisibly passing the guards, including a blue griffin she recognizes from her school days. She finds Twilight Sparkle in a meeting with several important Canterlot nobles and barges in uninvited. It’s not like any of them can see her, anyway.

“Golly, Twilight, it’s been a long time,” she whispers into the Princess’ ear.

“Cozy Glow?!?” Twilight exclaims in confusion.

Fancy Pants stops midsentence and looks at the princess. “Twilight? Are you okay?”

“Yes, fine. Sorry, I don’t know what came over me.”

“Oh golly, Twilight. That’s right, I’m just another voice in your head. Forever, and ever, and ever…”

PreviousChapters Next