• Published 28th Jul 2023
  • 4,377 Views, 28 Comments

Should I Stop Them Or...? - Dark Tail



Button becomes a witness to some sexy shenanigans.

  • ...
11
 28
 4,377
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Cool to see a new chapter. Little disappointed we don't get to see Apple Bloom and Button, but that's your call. Though that could change.

This was a great bonus chapter! Very steamy!😏

Quite good indeed! Second chapter was a bit on the short and summarized side, but the last chapter definitely makes up for it. Scootaloo’s really the star of the show in the third chapter, which suits me just fine!

I really thought the chapter would keep going after Scootaloo, but it didn’t. Not much of a pool party, really. I was expecting the grand finale to be Button getting action with all three of them. I get the impression that their whole pool party lasted all of 15 minutes before winding down. Should have let them have fun after Scootaloo finished — slide on the slide, get those drinks, dance a little, etc. Meanwhile, Button could get his second wind and start fooling around with one of the other two CMCs. Or at least give the impression that this kind of stuff will happen after fading out. So it seems like more of a party — a party that doesn’t necessarily end just because Button blew his load. … Anyway, though, the session with Scootaloo was enough to get the job done, though, so I shouldn’t complain too much.


(Oh, and you did use ‘tube’ instead of ‘tub’ once in chapter 2.)

Scootaloo: “I’m a shark.”


Is this a Nimona reference?

11715618
I actually have not seen that yet but have heard great things about it.

"Scootaloo!" Apple Bloom cried out. "What in tarnation are you-"
"Ima shark." She interjected.

...Fair enough.

"Again I am teased by that cock!" She shouted furiously, now stared daggers back at Button who was simply watching the show, now looked on in terror as an orange blur began making its way towards him.

:scootangel:: "And now I'll get one for myself!"

"Now take that stupid dick of yours and make this shark pony wannabe moan, she needs her cummies!"

:rainbowdetermined2:: "Get him, Scoots!"


Good story!
I enjoyed reading it.

Login or register to comment