• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 1,969 Views, 164 Comments

DETHKLOK in Equestria - Awesomedude17



Dethklok, the world most popular death metal band ends up in Equestria. What the f***.

Comments ( 19 )

1943138 Well, sometimes I don't want to make sense.

2315772 Remove &feature=endscreen, it'll work.

2316497 You didn't listen, didn't you?

2316499 fuck you, i do what i want, when i want

A7X forREVer!:rainbowdetermined2:

Which members of the Mane 6 are most similar to the members of Dethklok?

4083238

Twilight and Nathan would be a good pick, being the more leaderlike of their groups.
Pinkie and Toki are an obvious pick, being the more childlike of the two groups.
The other three are tough, Skwissgar, Pickles and Murderface aren't exactly like any of the mane 6. :unsuresweetie:

4084832 I think maybe Rainbow Dash might be the Skwisgaar of the Mane 6. As for Murderface, I'm not so sure. Maybe Rarity could be Pickles?

4085629 Rarity and Pickles? :rainbowhuh:

Erm, not a good choice, amigo. :applejackunsure:

4086184 Ok. I'll keep that in mind. Who WOULD be a better choice for Pickles then? Spike?

4086200 I don't know, I just did things at random for the ponies.

4086399 Ok. Actually, now that I think about it.

Twilight Sparkle = Nathan Explosion
Applejack = William Murderface
Rainbow Dash = Skwisgaar Skwigelf (thought this since they seem to be the "fastest" of their groups.)
Pinkie Pie = Toki Wartooth
The only one we have difficulty matching is Pickles the Drummer. I was thinking maybe Spike since he's technically the "second in command" of the group. He knows how to lead them, and he seems to be the most knowledgeable next to Twilight.

5395587 No problem. There aren't that many Metalocalypse x MLP crossovers anyway.

*stamps story 'APPROVED FOR ENTRY* Welcome to Favoritstan, cause no trouble.

Login or register to comment