• Published 18th Jun 2023
  • 7,754 Views, 47 Comments

:) - V-H-SClop



A strange being from another dimension appears in Equestria, it is not known where it comes from or who brought it, but what the creature does know is that it thirsts for lust.

  • ...
37
 47
 7,754
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

Very nice.

As for m/m, some leech has done some m/m stuff.

You could ask TheVClaw, Storm butt, Damaged, Third Wheel ,Schorl Tourmaline, and Hardcover for some advice.

Definitely think it could use some proofreading, but still a good chapter; wonder how the encounter with Big Mac will go. There's a lot of different ways that transformative ability could be used on him.

11686402
I'll do it this weekend, I think I didn't give it the correct proofreading, thanks.

Comment posted by Hamburgertime deleted Nov 18th, 2023

Any updates on the next chapter?

Meanwhile one of the creature's hands traveled to her generous crotch tits and it didn't take long to modify them with his magic and Applejack could feel her tits tingling. She looked down to see how her udders were growing little by little, the mounds growing until they reached the ground, his nipples were fully erect.

You said his nipples I think you meant her

If he couldn't do anything before, what could she do now that she's out of shape? Her body was modified for this, to serve and please him, that will be her only purpose for today and the rest of her life.

You said he couldn’t do anything before I think you meant she

Applejack didn't care about the changes anymore, while she was already on the floor dying and gasping, she still wanted more, she wanted to be fucked forever by his new master. The beast by her side was still hard, his penis was still erect and hard as diamond, little by little his strength is recovering every time he fucks this heroine, he feels how his power is increasing which is a good sign, these ponies had truly amazing bodies and we're very fuckable, this was the path he must follow to his absolute dominance and it was obvious she wasn't going to stop with this heroine of harmony, He needed more.

Her new master

AppleJack is nothing but a cock sucker now.
An idea that I think would be amazing is this, what if her cutie mark changes to suit her Master's needs?
It could be anything like a clapping ass or maybe a image of a butt being covered in cubut to change her very purpose and destiny would be amazing

Login or register to comment