• Published 18th Jun 2023
  • 1,723 Views, 42 Comments

A Display of Humiliation - Mpony1



Twilight is absolutely embarrass and beyond furious at Celestia for letting all of Equestria watch her having sex with Anon

  • ...
33
 42
 1,723
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

Well done!! I am very curious to see why Celestia isn't so worried about what Twilight did.

Very curious indeed!!

I want this to continue. This is the ONLY kind of drama that I really like.

But, it's one thing to know about Twilight's crazy fetish of foals. BUT, Celestia of all ponies didn't seem bothered by any of this? Even the foal bit!?

Celestia, WHAT Are you trying to say!? :duck: :unsuresweetie:

11720790
Celly isn't known for her foresight.

11720868 You can say that again!

11720887
Celly isn't known for her foresight.

11720895 As has been demonstrated by the show numerous times, especially "Twilight's Kingdom."

Very good chapter, i look forward to seeing what happens.

11720790
What they did wasn’t illegal. it could be endgame for a normal person, but twilight is royalty and immortal. She just have to wait it out.

11720821
It's a weird fetish, but it's a transformation between consenting adults, and therefore morally ok.

It's so morally dubious, the Anonfilly thing. Like, it's two adults, but Anon was transformed into a filly.

The sight of Twilight freaking out was of no surprise to the two. For its perfectly understandable given what the purple alicorn just learned. Anon couldn't help but be reminded of Twilight's freak out, hours earlier. Twilight is clearly going to start getting the same ideas about ponies hating her again. Yes, he understands that this time around. Things are far more severe than they were back then, but like before. He still believes that ponies aren't going to hate her for this. After all, it was an accident, and they really didn't know about the projections until just now. No doubt everyone would understand after they calmly explain things. Sure, it won't change the fact that the world has been watching them go at it for five hours straight, it won't stop everyone from talking about it for a very long time, and it won't stop Twilight from feeling absolutely embarrassed. Knowing that every time ponies see her, they will instantly be reminded of this day.

Every pone will think Twilight is based:eeyup:I know I do.

Was this just a one shot? or will it become a story?

11839012
It's a story. I've been working on chapter 2 for quite some time, trying to get everything written out right. I know what I want to do, I just need to pave the road so things can move forward smoothly.

Login or register to comment