• Published 27th Jul 2022
  • 1,838 Views, 86 Comments

Bleeding Nights - Lord Shadow Eclipse



Spike meets some new people that have moved into an old mansion. All of them were female. And they're all vampires.

  • ...
9
 86
 1,838
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 40 )

Looks like their chaos in the hunters group, and Discord's the one pulling the strings between them and the monsters. And now Twilight knows the truth about Spike's mom. I can imagine he'll be in denial when she tells him

11320588
You’ll just have to wait and see.

What did they take from Discord

Pardon me for asking, but how old is Spike supposed in this story? The first sentence refers to him as a “young man,” but the next one says he’s thirteen years old.

11320588
If Luna finds out that the new girls are Stirogi, she’ll try to kill them.

11320667
Not by herself. Even the most powerful of the Hunters know better than to take on an entire Strigoi nest by themselves.

11320673
The Fimfiction staff is against any fics of underage human/anthro characters participating in any sexual acts.

11320679
Hold on to your knickers. I plan on doing something about that soon.

Sunset leaned in to whisper in Sunset's ear. "I hope he doesn't mind the smell of wet dog"
?

11321138
Thank you so much for catching that! I’ll fix that.

11320679

Okay, then why the hell do I still see foalcon stories!!!??? Explain that!!!! :ajbemused:

11323650
Apparently, it’s human/anthro foalcon they don’t allow. If the characters are all four-legged ponies and not two-legged humans, the site allows it… somehow.

11323672

Sounds like a dumbass loophole to me.

11323678
I think only implied human/anthro underage sex is allowed, not explicit unless the characters involved are 18 and older.

11341541
Now I’m super confused. What will they allow and what won’t they allow?!?!

11341834
Implied sex is allowed for underage characters, like it’s written in a Teen rating worthy format. Explicit sex is only allowed for characters 18 and older.

11341864
Thank you so much for clearing that up!

I’ve just binge read this fanfic so far and I’m really excite for the next chapter. Also I’m calling it now Spikes the Darkblood and Luna is not his real mom.

11533273
Sorry for my grammar and spelling, part of the problem was that I was using voice typing and I don't know how to properly voice out my grammar. Any spelling mistakes I have are also because of that. As I said in my original comment I understand Rarity having the biggest bust since she is the main love interest of Spike throughout most of the actual series
But Fluttershy having the smallest one is kind of surprising since she's literal supermodel material. If you're going to give the girls further transformations such as each of them having a winged form maybe have it enhance their features even further, to you know play both sides of the stereotype of Fluttershy with her bust size expanding and all that also I'm pretty sure we know who the Darkblood is.

Wait is Sunset her lupine pack's Alpha Lupine?

11666512
Oh the Samurai game? Totally!

11666516
How many dicks did Neil Druckmann have to suck to get that manipulative and hateful shit the Game of the Year title? What did Eliie say or do to make him disrespect her in that way?

Got this idea of the CMC as Succubi meeting Spike only to backfire of ultimately becoming they're personal lovers.

11672682
Also his close friends Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, who are also in shamelessly in love with him, ask for Spike's help to be freed from Spoiled Rich's grasp and joins in.

11672993
I'll... consider that one. Or as Discord would say: "consider it considered".

11725416
Don't know what those are but okay.

11725426
Agreed. Who did Neil Druckman have to suck off to give that shitty game "GOTY", anyway?

Login or register to comment