• Published 27th Sep 2022
  • 1,408 Views, 664 Comments

The Slash of Truth - The_Darker_Fonts



In the night of Canterlot City, there's always trouble around. from behind every corner, deep within the alleys, there's someone that many know as Frank. Once you cross his path... You're already dead.

Comments ( 12 )

Hoity: Honestly Flash, you can be dense sometimes.🙄

Really what gave it away and says the dense person to the other dense person

Soarin: Blow me, bitch!🖕

You first bitch

“Maybe I was wrong to say you had given up but, you are a fool to believe that educating a minority of the youth in Equestria will lead to the same result. You have a month to show me you are not completely incapable, don't disappoint me or your master again, Sunny Skies.” And with that, left the room, leaving Celestia whose fist was clenched tightly.

:pinkiegasp:

Welp author please explain this

11718918
Think for a minute, if Alma can talk with Celestia like that - it could mean that she's potentially more important than Celestia and earlier - Discord was about to intervene and stop Soarin. Discord himself! What could it mean, hmm?...

Also, if you are familiar with the FIM universe and some other fanfics - you would've know the name Sunny Skies. It's Celestia's name before she became an alicorn, or in other cases it's the name of her disguise.

11719078
True but still who the heck is she and is she the real reason behind all of this?

11720527
Wish I could tell you everything, but I don't want to spoil the fun. I can give you a hint in form of a puzzle : "There's three of them, not two. Two could never agree and were afraid to lose to one another and destroy their domain, so third was created to keep them in check."

11720544
Hmm interesting, is this also a reference to something else?

11722098
Don't overthink it.

Good luck with the story, mate! Finish what you're doing first, no rush.

11750244
I know that but, the name is spelt wrong. It spells Dizty when her name is Ditzy.

Login or register to comment