• Published 24th May 2022
  • 2,793 Views, 134 Comments

Warhammer 40k: Gemcutter - Jest



Flung from her home by the cruel hand of Discord, Rarity returns home with tales of horror beyond Equestrian imagination.

Comments ( 12 )

Did I ever say this is my favourite fanfic ever? Because it absolutely is!

11544877
Thanks dude. Might be awhile till the next chapter though, just fyi.

11544890
You imbecile, stupid moron! How dare you even suggest such a thing! I will torture you in the deepest levels of the Hell itself for such ignorance! All you will know is pain and writing this fanfic! Hear my word! For this heretic will be punished for his crimes against the Holy Order of Gemcutter! (I definitely didn't just make that up)

Also, on a less violent turn, can somebody please tell me what does fyi mean? I am not a native speaker (as are at least 50% of the people here in my experience) and I often get really confused about you guys (if you ever go to Czech Republic, be prepared to hear people say that a lot, we are almost addicted to saying guys when badly speaking English) inventing new acronyms every 5-6 business months.

Luna frowned. “To think that the stars would be filled with so much hatred. Disappointing.”

“Surely there were some good things?” Pinkie Pie prompted. “It couldn't have all been bad, right?”

You naive fools! You have no f******* idea of how f*** up the WH40K galaxy/universe really is. :pinkiecrazy:


If you'll bloody knew, you should have let Rarity torture and kill Discord when she has the chance.

Rarity must really be crippled in teh field manipulation, because normally she could just pin at least one limb.

If this guy really wants to find out what she is capable of, there is one event in canon that would be most unfortunate for him and everyone else.

Needle storm.:duck:

11544911
FYI, FYI means "for your information". :twilightsmile:

Imho, it is not possible for Tau to have a magos conducting research WITHOUT supervisor or someone giving direction. Additionally i think Water Caste would almost kill for an asset like this (pre-FTL civilization that according to intel would be easily integrated into Greater Good).
Hell, even in the Imperium of Man Mecanicum are not trusted, Tau are not that naive, right? (Insert Star Wars meme)
She is bucked...

😊

11545592
Within the story its explained that the tau just came into control of the facility and veiw it as more or less unimportant. I expect that eventually, the beurocrats would realize they left a human in charge of a science facility and would get around to changing that but its so small and out of the way that it would take awhile before that happened. Even the tau has bureaucracy.

Time for Rarity to learn Thunderdome rules I guess...

Added to read list! :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment