• Published 3rd May 2022
  • 1,288 Views, 87 Comments

The Last of the Crocfolk - Lord Shadow Eclipse



A humanoid creature resembling a crocodile appears in Manehattan. He says that he's the last of his kind.

  • ...
11
 87
 1,288
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 4 )

"Here's an idea: take a break from finding Leatherfoot and focus on your royal duties for now?" Spike asked. "The celebration is coming up and you need to personally greet Songbird Serenade when she arrives."

I have a feeling he will regret saying that, considering that the Corc himself is coming to you all.

"I'm sure the Royal Army will find him," Rarity said.

Highly doubt it.

"Yeah, and when they do, we can take him somewhere where he can get the help he needs," Fluttershy said.

"But how can we help someone like him?" Rainbow asked "Our ancestors wiped out his people. That's not something he can just forgive."

"Still, I want to try to connect with him," Twilight said. "I can't focus on that right now as I have to arrange the party."

Twilight took the opportunity to step forward and try to diffuse the situation. She put on her friendliest smile when she spoke.

"Wait, I'm sure we can work something out," Twilight said before turning to Leatherfoot. "Leatherfoot, I'd like to talk to you about how we can help you with what happened to your people."

Leatherfoot's eyes narrowed in anger. "What is there to talk about? You wish to talk about how my village was attacked and massacred by hunters, how I was sold as a gladiator-slave, and held captive by you? No, the time for forgiveness is over! The cold eyes of vengeance are upon you now!"

"Leatherfoot, I know these words may mean nothing to you, but I'm sorry on behalf of Equestria for what happened to the Crocfolk," Twilight said.

"Your banal words mean nothing to me! Your kind have made themselves my enemies by starting our conflict, and I intend to finish it," Leatherfoot said. He and the other Storm Guards leapt towards them, weapons at the ready.

Rainbow and Leatherfoot himself made a good point.


As for Fluttershy and Twilight, seriously think about this for a while; IF all your friends, family, animal friends, and neighbors were ALL brutally tortured, murdered, massacred, slaughtered in a similar fashion.

Would you two really forgive the heartless jerks that did it in the first place?

I don't freaking think so!? And you two will truly understand how Leatherfoot would feel.

"And I see the missing Crocfolk we were looking for is with you," Luna said.

A bit rude, Luna.

"The destruction of your land and the resurrection of my people," Leatherfoot said. "Justice will finally be dealt to you hoved devils."

"You really think the Storm King will make good on his promise?!" Rainbow asked. "He's just using you!"

"No, his staff is able to perform this kind of power and I know he will make good on his promise," Leatherfoot said. "All I need to do is deliver him the Princesses."

Um, about that. :rainbowderp:

Regardless, still think that it's really stupid for the Storm King if he also betrays a very pissed off croc that's out for vengeance.

Applejack came at him when he wasn't looking and grappled him. She was kicking him over and over until he was forced to let Rainbow go, who made a beeline for the surface. Leatherfoot tried to bite down on Applejack, but she was holding his jaws at bay. He then switched to using his claws and dug them into her right leg. She winced in pain but managed to kick him away so she could surface. Leatherfoot surfaced again and began to go after the rest of the friends until he saw Twilight charging up her horn with magic.

"I'm sorry, Leatherfoot," Twilight said. Then she fired her magic beam at Leatherfoot.

He flew backwards a bit before he lost consciousness. He was awake just long enough to see Twilight approaching him.

"Damn... you... vermin!" he thought angrily.

Damn! Leatherfoot still didn't get his way. :applejackunsure:

So, what now Twilight?

When will there be another chapter because I am dieing to know what comes next!

Login or register to comment