• Published 28th Aug 2022
  • 1,246 Views, 103 Comments

Sonic: Make Your Mark - Idiotboy24

  • ...
12
 103
 1,246

Credits

Start at 21 seconds and stop at 53 seconds

Starring

Vanessa Hudgens - Sunny Starscout

Jason Griffith - Sonic the Hedgehog

Kimiko Glenn - Izzy Moonbow

James Marsden - Hitch Trailblazer

Liza Koshy - Zipp

Sofia Carson - Pipp Petals

Everyone else who voiced a character

Based On The Toyline “My Little Pony” By Hasbro

Based On The Game Series “Sonic The Hedgehog” By SEGA

A story by Idiotboy24

In Association with SEGA, Hasbro and Netflix

Boulder Media Presents

SONIC: MAKE YOUR MARK

Author's Note:

A few things I wanted to say is that first the credits for most of the Sonic stories will be shorter than normal.

Secondly the voice cast is mostly unknown.

And thirdly is the big one, the reason this story is finished instead of doing Chapter two immediately afterwards, was because I wanted to go my own direction with these stories.

So the next one for the Enters New Generation saga will be an original story that doesn’t follow the events that G5 has already put out.

But there will be some ideas and elements from Chapter two of Make Your Mark that, that I’ll use for the next story.

But until then I’ll see you all next time.

Comments ( 33 )

Seems like Sonic will voiced by Deven Mack here since My Little Pony make your mark is Canadian production

11383595
Nah I chose who would voice the characters and I chose Jason. It doesn’t really matter that much

Great story, and nice job with the credits, I’m looking forward to the next one

11383642
Don’t worry man

11383646
Thanks man, I’m glad you did enjoy it. Also I released the trailer for the next story on my blog.

11383653
It'd be funny if Amy babysits Sparky

11383706
Oh I forgot. Sonic would just simply take away Opaline’s powers and the authorities take care of her.

11383707
Nope. I have an idea for Opaline and it doesn’t involve taking her powers away or handing her over to the authorities.

11383709
Giving her a chance to redeem herself and become a ally to Sonic and company with Misty joining the team.

11383724
Nope. Look if you keep guessing I’ll keep on saying nope and we’ll keep going until I reveal what happens.

But let me just say that nothing of what you said will be happening. So please stop guessing, cause you might end up spoiling it.

And in the wise words of Sonic: “That’s no good.”

11383733
Good point. I kinda hope Sonic defeats her cause he always has a tendency in beating the bad guys and it won’t be long before his arch foe finds his way to Eques and causes destruction and trouble.

11383751
You’re right on that last point with Eggman eventually running into Sonic, but even with that said I hope you do enjoy what I have in store.

Also would you mind to give the movie sonic story I wrote a shot please.

And lastly I’m going to bed now so there’s that.

11383769
Nice. But please don’t leave the project after only a few chapters, because I would love to see where it could go.

11383774
I won’t cause I’m super hyped for Sonic Frontiers as it has open-world gameplay something the Sonic franchise never gave a crack at. Sonic not only has to stop Eggman, but also recollect the Chaos Emeralds and battle two new foes who want to be free from Cyberspace and Equestrian magic is powerful enough to free them. Did you noticed the suit Twilight was wearing?

11383791
Yes I did see the suit but please don’t spoil anything, also I’m down to have more of a discussion in private with talking about this sort of stuff. (Like ideas for our stories and that.)

But with that said I’m going to bed and I hope you have a good day, also let me know if you’re okay to discuss privately about our ideas for stories. If that’s okay with you.

11398525
Thanks you, I created an account for this site a few months ago, but I haven't written any stories yet.

11398530
Sweet! I hope you do a good job. Just give it your best.

Wait, what about the other season?
I thought Make your Mark wasn't completed yet?

11545246
You should read the author notes, I made it clear I was going in my own direction with the G5 story.

I will be borrowing certain elements from Chapter 2 of Make Your Mark but it won’t be based on the episodes.

11545373
Oh, my bad. I must've misread that.

11549305
It’s alright, anyway have a good day.

11549359
I'll try but my allergies aren't making it easier...

Login or register to comment