• Published 28th Aug 2022
  • 1,246 Views, 103 Comments

Sonic: Make Your Mark - Idiotboy24

  • ...
12
 103
 1,246

What is Happening?

Maretime Bay

Sonic ran quickly down the streets of Maretime Bay, avoiding an angry mob of ponies that were chasing him. He then ducked into an alley and watched as the mob ran past.

“Since when did earth ponies know how to riot!” He asked himself with worry.

Freeze

’Who thought that someone like me, would end up having an adventure with talking ponies. Not that’s a bad thing of course, they are really nice and cool.

Back when I arrived here things were different, all three species of ponies were against one another. And it went on for years, but then me and a group of ponies came together and fixed that.

With magic back in action again, it seems that everything would be great. Unfortunately some didn’t share this mind set, and I’m about to show you what happend.

But first we need to see how this came to be, so let’s go back to yesterday and see how it all started.’

Boulder Media presents

In association with SEGA, Hasbro and Netflix

Vanessa Hudgens

Jason Griffith

Kimiko Glenn

James Marsden

Liza Koshy

Sofia Carson

Jane Krakowski

Everyone else who voices a character

Sonic: Make Your Mark

Author's Note:

’m not going into every single aspect of the special, more or less just focusing on certain parts like Zipp’s character arc and how the ponies feel about Sonic being in their town.

But I will focus on the rest of the group, so they don’t feel left out. But note that the actual plot of the special that this is based on.

Takes over half of the runtime to get going. At least from when I watched it, so there’s that.

One last thing is that every other character in the special aside from the Mane 5 have no confirmed voice actors.

Anyway see you all in this new story.