• Published 28th Mar 2022
  • 4,494 Views, 846 Comments

Spike + Vampire: Highschool of Monsters (Freshman) - Lord Shadow Eclipse



Spike has now entered high school, where he hopes to make new friends and maybe get a girlfriend. However, he doesn’t know that it’s a school for monsters.

Comments ( 30 )

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: great chapter mate keep it up it had me laughing cant wait for the next chapter :pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

:twilightoops: i ..... i just ....... (sighs and starts building a casket in Spike's size)

11901630
Zariel's straght forwardness reminds me of this

What the f**k, Zariel!? You had one job!? :facehoof:

Why did you even say that kind of stuff without telling Spike first!?

Insubordination and lying!

11901634
Glad to see you enjoyed this chapter! Also, I don’t know who disliked your comment or why. I’m gonna assume a troll did it.

11901636
Who do you think I based Zariel on? Well, Mizore and Lute from “Hazbin Hotel”.

11901637
That’s all you can muster in a reaction to this scenario? “Oh dear”?

11901673
She has a reason for this! Zariel is assuming this is what human relationships are like. That, and she’s a freak on the inside.

So Spike's got an angelic bodyguard and learned about his true parents. Oh, I can't stop laughing after what she said to Spike's adopted family. And I know her presence will stir more drama with the rest of the girls

11901683
i agree with that troll bit. and yeah i did enjoy it.

11901717
also why didn't you react to the casket bit??

11901636
This is a bit why i loved Mizore from Rosario+Vampire. I can't wait for "Sarah" and Sunset Shimmer interact--definitely expecting more Mizore vibes coming. I also wonder how Nurse Redheart reacts to Spikes new "girlfriend"...:raritywink:

11901777
Dude trust me, it's very bad. Granted I didn't watch the whole movie myself, but I did watch the Nostalgia Critic's review on it one time and that was more than enough for me. (And for those of you wondering, no I don't watch his vids any more)

But yeah, it sucked out all the humor from the original series and made it into a dull shitshow.

Already loving Zariels 'stoic AF' attitude. Also wondering do angels in this verse have a "Be not afraid"-type of form(AKA: "Biblically accurate")?...
11901687
What level of freak are we talking about? "Use me"-level? "Punish me daddy"-level? Or perhaps "Breed me master"-level (Mother wanting grandchildren?)?:derpytongue2:

11901777
It’s boring, cringey, the characters are flat, and their names are purposefully mispronounced. If you love the original show, you’ll hate this movie.

11901791
Since Zariel is an Angel that serves Nyx, she won’t have too much of a problem.

11901821
She doesn’t really have a terrifying “Biblically accurate” form.

Also, you’ll see just how freaky she is.

11901890
What? Like handholding:pinkiegasp:? Or is that too freaky?:derpytongue2:

11901884
................. ok then.

I'm wondering how Zariel is gonna feel about the other girls and I have a gut feeling that the angel girl isn't going to be happy that Twilight has been using him as her own personal Capri-sun pack.

11902095
That, and Sunset since she’s a Demon. Angels and Demons are bitter enemies.

11902171
Right, almost forgot about that. Makes me wonder how it’s going to play out.

Father
Yes Sunset
Are you still mad that I lost a duel to a Demi God?

Login or register to comment