• ...
20
 260
 4,466

The Post

I was impressed and astounded by how someone could write so much about her in such a short amount of time as I watched Scootaloo leave my office and realised that there had been a new post on Anon-A-Miss specifically about me. However, that's when she noticed that there were multiple sub sections with some other secrets, one of which being that Rainbow was an orphan.

"Who do they think they are, humiliating Dash in such a way!" I thought angrily as it continued to even describe the circumstances that led to her being an orphan. Suddenly, she noticed something about a person she had just spoken to in a little subsection.

She was already upset with Anon for going after Dash, but it was the last straw when she realised that Scootaloo had said, "Who would care for her?" At first, she thought Scootaloo was being sarcastic, but if she was sincere, there was a good chance Apple Bloom and Sweetie Bell severed their relationship. ! 'It seems like Rainbow's biggest fan is also someone who wants to kiss people of the same gender what a freak, no wonder she can't keep her eye's off of her fellow club members' It read

When Sunset realised that Fluttershy was the only person who knew about Rainbow's brother and parents besides herself, she began to read the paragraphs about her Sunny Skies and noticed several instances where private information was being used. At that point, Sunset wanted to unleash the fury of a million suns. it stated She met with Rainbow and had a session with Wallflower.

"'Sigh' Raven?" Devoid of energy, Sunny asked

"Yes, Skies what is it you need?" When Raven questioned from the other side, Sunny realised she was going to suffer a severe headache.

"Please can you call Miss Shy to my office please I have something important to talk about with her" Raven was silent for a few minutes.


"Sorry for not talking but it took us a while to find her seeing as she decided that the old parts of the school were a fun place to hang out, we are sending her your way now," Raven replied with a voice that indicated stress.

"That's all I need Raven, please take a break. You need to be refreshed to perform at your best," I spoke my concerns loudly.

The Raven said, "I shall do that now seeing as I'm meant to be on break now anyway good luck with whatever you are doing Sunny," before it fell silent.

Then I heard a sweet, familiar voice knock on the door.

"Can I come in please Miss Skies?" Fluttershy spoke in her inimitable quiet voice.

"You may enter Miss Shy do please take a seat if you want" I told her that although she appeared perplexed, she nodded and sat down. Her perplexity was understandable given how infrequently the consulate calls students.

With her typical timidity flaming in her cheeks, she questioned, "What is this about consular?"

I said sharply and bluntly, "Look, I'm going, to be honest with you Shy did you send any kind of evidence to Anon-a-Miss which could have led to damaging a reputation along with self-esteem being lowered which concerns a certain Rainbow haired Teen. Luna may have tolerated first-time offenders however I will not be as lenient as she was do you understand." I stopped my gaze because Fluttershy had tears in her eyes. I knew I had gone too far, but I hadn't cared like my demon self hadn't, which helped me calm down after realising how similar I was acting.

"Fluttershy look I am sorry and hope you can for-" I got going

"IT WAS ME OK!" She interrupted me with a cry as tears streamed from her eyes.

"What do you mean it was you?"I inquired

"My diary was stolen by someone and I had written everything which happened to me and my friends in that book but now Anon has its contents and Is using it against the school!" I went over to soothe her as she yelled in pain and started to slowly collapse to the ground, a single thought going through my head as I did so.

Since she consistently tries to maintain her neutrality, I understood that pressing her would not be a good idea.

She started to scream less and gently raised her head to look at me. "Fluttershy," I murmured, but she didn't respond. "Fluttershy, look at me please," I requested.

"Now I know you're upset and sad, but this isn't your fault, you didn't know, someone would steal the diary did you," She nodded when I spoke more as a statement than a question.

She agreed, so I said, "Exactly now, how about we go somewhere you would like," and I assisted her in standing up.

"Ok now its currently halfway through 4th period so we should be fine to walk the halls freely, now keep close and trust me you'll love this place," I replied quietly.

"If that's what you think Sunny then sure, I'm hoping there are animals there," Happily and sweetly, she said

As we stepped out of the building and into the garden, which Wallflower and a few others had decorated with more flowers, plants, decorations and tiny creatures, I couldn't help but smile. "So Fluttershy, what do you think of the school garden?" I asked her, glancing at her as if she were in candy world. She just gazed at me for a few minutes before shaking her head when I asked.

"It's beautiful but how did this happen, the school gardens have always been in disrepair usually?" Fluttershy enquired

I responded, "Well, you see a certain new group of people who support a certain someone for being a victim of Anon and not her, did this along with the newly established Garden club that Wallflower Blush operates," as Fluttershy cast a confused glance at the ground.

"Fluttershy let's be honest with ourselves you don't believe Sunsets Anon you just have some leftover anger from when she used to bully you don't you?" I stated it as though it were true to make my point.

"All right, you're correct. She started to change and get closer to the others and me, but when Anon struck, my fear came back full force. I feel ashamed of myself because it's obvious it's not her, but I still think so. While I tried to figure her out, most of the things she had done were just too much for me to forgive her for completely. She reported that during the majority of it, I held her till she stopped sobbing and fell asleep in my arms. As I stared at her and then at the sky, I felt comprehension and rage.

At least I know who forgives me and who doesn't. I still need to figure out how they knew what I was doing at my flat; it seems like whoever this was is much more crafter than I gave them credit for. My old self was quite horrible when it came to blackmail and death threats being used with the blackmail being real. However, she did bully a lot of people and she always thought it was strange how the Rainbooms had been acting through this entire situation.

Author's Note:

I have decided to post this chapter due to the fact its completely done so there is not point in me keeping this private so enjoy and as always feedback is always useful~

03/03/2024-rewritten