• ...
20
 260
 4,366

Shock (Mini chapter)

I had spoken so low that only Trixie could hear me, which was the only reason people were still talking and not freaking out. She still looked horrified, but for a few seconds, I saw a tiny bit of red smoke coming out of the corner of her eye. She shook her head and continued speaking so low that only I could hear.

"I don't know what you are talking about, if the story you just told me is to be believed it would mean that Princess Luna's daughter is dead" I was thinking of the Human world as mine and not Equestria at that point, which shocked me at how I had moved on and how I hadn't noticed when I said it earlier. I shook my head a little and noticed Trixie looking confused because I could tell she knew what I was talking about and the fact the smoke just added to my theory that my world and Equestria are indeed parallel.


"Sorry for the space out and head shaking but anyway, are you sure you don't know what I'm talking about?" I spoke again at a normal volume as the others stopped to observe us.

"The great and powerful Trixie is sure, she doesn't know what you are talking about," She spoke so confidently that I would have accepted her statement if I hadn't known that Trixie was Luna's daughter in my world. As I considered that, I realised that I was thinking of it as my world once more, but I had more important things to take care of.

"Oh really you have no idea what I'm talking about, oh great and powerful one," I remarked sarcastically. She briefly had a furious expression on her face.

"You dare mock the great and powerful Trixie who do you think you are!" I could understand why there were so many gasps in the room because I was taller than her and had my flame wings out, making her appear weak and small in contrast.

"No of course not, why would a mock someone who's so weak and who lied about saying they don't know anything, yeah, that's right, I didn't believe you when you said you didn't know what I was talking about earlier," I remarked, mockingly in the first part and using a more serious tone in the second.

To say that I was taken aback by what she had said—"For the last time I don't know anything about Emerald Moon you bucking Idiot"—was an understatement. I knew she would address me directly, just like my Trixie, if she became enraged, but I never imagined that she would curse at me for it. That's when I became aware of what she had said.

"Who's Emerald Moon?" She appeared to have spoken something she knew she shouldn't have said when I asked.

We all turned to watch Luna as she stated, "How do you know that name?" in such a collected manner, yet it seemed like she was ready to make a decision she would later regret.

"What do you know whose name that is Sister?" Celestia questioned her.

"Oh do I know whose name that is, how couldn't I after all a mother never forgets what she named her child"

Author's Note:

03/03/2024-Rewritten