• ...
20
 260
 4,391

Explanations

"What do you mean by mansion?" Aria let out a high-pitched shriek.

"For once, I am with her; what do you mean by mansion? There must be a joke here, right? "Your Joking, right?" Adagio stated bluntly as she glared at Sunny.

"Oh, how excited I am! If it's a genuine mansion, I get to decorate my own room!" Sonata said, happily chuckling to herself.

I saw that they had most of their belongings packed away, which would have saved me a great deal of hassle, but I hadn't told them that I was picking them up. Despite this, I decided to wait a minute so they could calm down. I had just told them about the Mansion, and judging by their loudness, it seems they are excited about it.

"I must ask why are you already packed up, I never told you I was picking you all up?" I inquire, pondering why they had been wrapped up.

"ooh I can answer that!" Sonata said excitedly as her sisters nodded. "You see after everything you had done for us we were thinking of trying to get our own place or at least jobs to help support you, after all we can't thank you enough for what you've done for us so far, you've given us a mostly Normal life after we all thought we wouldn't even have one much longer" I was both honoured and saddened by their belief that they had to pay me back when I glanced at them.

Aria clenched her fist in what appeared to be rage as I replied, smiling, "That is very admirable of you all for wanting to do such a thing however, you do not need to repay me for any of this its what any decent person should do in this kind of situation."

"No!, there has to be someway for us to repay, we will not just sit back and Leech off of you for free!, we need to do something to repay you!" Aria screamed, looking as though she was determined to pay me back.

That's when it dawned on me that the Equestria Sirens were known for being a highly arrogant and proud race, constantly giving back to anyone who had assisted them in some way. Now it all made sense as to why they felt the need to pay me back.

"Well, in that case, I just have one thing I would like to ask of you," I stated firmly.

Adagio pleaded, "What is it, please tell us," which was unusual to witness considering how she normally

I said to them, "Let me be your carer while you relive your high school experience at Canterlot High." Their expressions all went blank for a few seconds before they embraced me.

Sonata responded, "Of course you can," with tears streaming down her cheeks as I caressed her hair. I wasn't used to consoling people, but it seemed to have helped; the other two remained silent for a good few minutes before they broke the hug.

"I have a question," Adagio asked.

"Which is?" I mentioned

"Why did you ask for us to meet you at Sugercube corner if you came to pick us up?" I realised as soon as she asked that I had asked Scoots and Dash to meet me there yesterday along with the sisters, but I had forgotten everything that was going on.

"it's so I can introduce you all to the other 2 kids under my care, they are students at Canterlot high so can help you around the school and maybe even help get you some friends, they will be staying in the mansion with us, I just haven't told them yet as i was meant to tell you all at sugercube corner but forgot in the excitement, we better get going so we don't miss them" We said goodbye to Lance as I picked up a few of the girls' bags, and they nodded and followed along with their other stuff to the car.

"So these are the other 3 you've taken under your so called wing of care" When Chrissy laughed a little at the way she explained what I was doing for them, I simply rolled my eyes because the girls seemed interested.

I introduced them to her one by one, "Yes, Chrissy, there are three: Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk, Girls, this is Chrysalis, otherwise known as Chrissy," I added, giggling a little because I knew Chrysalis both liked and despised the nickname.

Chrissy helped load the girls' bags into the car as we all got in. "Yes, yes, such an imposing figure has a nickname which inspires nothing but weakness but i like it for How I earned it, which is a story for another time," Chrissy remarked.

I said, not wanting to divulge who it was because I wanted it to be a surprise and I wasn't sure how the dazzlings would react to one of them being Rainbow. "Next stop is Sugercube corner Chrissy as these 3 need to be introduced to the other 2 under my care."

"Its only a couple blocks away should be there in no time" I simply shook my head in response to Chrissy's smugly obvious pride in how well she understood the rules and how quickly her automobile could go.

After arriving at Sugercube Corner, it took eight minutes.

"Okay girls, I don't know if the others have arrived yet, so let's go grab a booth to sit in for now." I replied, getting out of the car with Chrissy and the girls trailing behind.

But even with only eight people through the door, I was taken aback by a few who were really animated.

"Hey guys! Greetings from Sugercube Corner. I can't wait to see you! Would it be possible for me to provide you or the Dazzlings a cupcake or perhaps a VIP booth?" Being quite excited in comparison to our previous conversation, Pinkie replied

"Oh pinkie you never fail to bring someone a little happiness, it's so good to see you doing better then last time I saw you" I stated before suddenly remembering something "Wait how did you know the Dazzlings were with me?" I asked her right away, anticipating one of her typical answers.

"Just a hunch," she exclaimed with excitement as the dazzlings were astonished as well as bewildered.

"Well I won't try to make sense of it I've been told not to by Tia and Lulu, so am gonna take their advice, I do have a question though are the others here?" Even if she wasn't told, I knew she would probably know who I mean, so I asked already.

"Yes, they are along with shyl! After they made up, she now holds the same views as Dashie." Pinkie exclaimed, "It's good to hear they're already hanging out together again." Rainbow had previously told me about their contact with Fluttershy.

"Could you lead me to them by chance?" "Now I need you three to promise me you won't get into a fight with the other 2 people you are meeting understood," I said to them as they were behind me. Pinkie just nodded as I continued to follow behind her.

They all nodded, and I noticed Chrissy nodding at me from behind them, only saying, "I'll make sure they won't."

I then heard Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy telling Scootaloo about the time they prevented a dog from falling out of a tree. Naturally, Rainbow portrayed it as a huge, amazing adventure, with Fluttershy interjecting occasionally to correct her.

"Well, it looks like you had quite the adventure rescuing that dog," I observed, noting that the dazzlings had looked suspicious before becoming angry at Rainbow and shy, but that they had remained cool and collected when they saw Rainbow, Scoots, and Shy.

"Yeah it really was a fun adventure, so why are they here?" Quietly, and clearly curious, Fluttershy said

"Because what I have to tell Scootaloo and rainbow dash also involves them, I will have to ask you ans Pinkie to leave this room for now as it concerns private matters" I told them in the hopes that they would listen

The Dazzlings took seats across from Rainbow and Scootaloo while I stood in the centre next to the table. Fluttershy then turned to face Rainbow, who nodded at her, before shy and Pinkie both left the room. I then turned to face Chrissy and looked at her before turning to face the door. Chrissy understood right away and went to make sure no one entered the room.

"To start off with what do you all think about me adopting you"

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! am back sorry for the long hiatus I've been working on a couple other stories at the moment, they are still only in their planning stage but I've also been going though quite a bit of the chapter and correcting mistakes along with making the grammer better in certin areas

04/03/2024-rewritten