• ...
20
 260
 4,391

An Offer (Short chapter)

Celestia dropped the teacup, and another minute went by. I had no idea what to say or do to try to calm her down because it seemed like she was angry. I was surprised at how slowly someone could drop a cup, but I was also afraid. After a minute, she sighed.

"Unfortunately That will be an entirely new issue itself if I remember correctly the Dazzlings have different last names, meaning they have different parents," she stated with a mixture of annoyance and calm


"Yes that is true but why is that an issue with getting them id exactly?" I spoke as though forging documents was commonplace, which in my opinion it was.

Her tone was concerned but calm as she stated, "Well, one faking any kind of document is illegal, and secondly, if they all came back, each would need a guardian as it implies they are under a different person unlike Sunset who was put down as 18 due to her ID and documents these girls have nothing of the sort and with how irate the School is will cause the police to investigate them as well and they will be taken away." To the best of my knowledge, her statements were accurate; they hadn't even joined the school; instead, they had brainwashed the faculty into believing they were

"Well now that you say that...... It is gonna be so hard to get them in without any suspicion from the Police" I replied worriedly.

"Indeed it will be unless you know someone who would adopt 3 Known trouble makers and expelled students" I jumped a little in my seat and spun around to see Luna there with a headset and a coffee mug.

"oh Luna it's just you, you scared me half to death women!, maybe let us know you're here next time," I told her while starring at her.

"hahaha, Please Tia knew I was here, blame her for letting me do it," Laughing, she added as Celestia turned her head away from me.

"Not Funny, Tia," I addressed her.

"I am sorry but I needed something to make this less tense and that was the best option I could think of Aphaisa," she grinned.

"Okay, you're right there," before realising what Luna had said.

"So Lulu hypothetical what if a member of The Faculty Adopted them?" Luna gave me a look that said, 'You better not be thinking what I think you are,' as I asked innocently.

"Sunny Why did you ask that, I ponder, before I respond to your question." She stated quietly.

"No reason," I murmured, but my response fell short.

"Sunny, I can't stop you from doing what you want but I don't recommend adopting those 3 mainly because they are trouble makers only reason I would let them back in is if there were desperate which from what you say, they are" With a gloomy attitude, she said

I said with some confidence, knowing that it would be a lot to do and that I have no experience being a mum, but I have to try and help all five of them even though four of them hated me as Sunset. "I know Lulu, Tia, I have to, I know their is good in them I can try to make them better, able to stand on their own two feet," I said.

"seeing as I can tell you won't stop even if we try to make yoy, we will support you all the way, as that is what friends are for, speaking of I have a solution to one of your problems specifically the apartment," she stated with encouragement and glee

I stated firmly and decisively, "I'm not taking money from you to get a new one; that would be something I can't ask of you."

"hahaha oh I know you won't which is why I'm offering you and the others to move in with me, Lulu, Trixie, Sombra and Chrissy, we have about 10 empty rooms we don't use and it gets, lonely with just five of us," She stated quietly. Before I could say anything, I noticed a name that I was not familiar with.

"If it was anyone else I would say no but with how much you try to help someone I don't think I have a choice with what I have currently, I agree One question however?" I said, trying to look calm.

"Sure what is it dear?" Tia stated

"Just who exactly is Chrissy?"

Author's Note:

Yes I know this one is short quite a bit, next one will most likely be a lot longer then this one and the last one before this one

04/03/2024-rewritten