• ...
20
 260
 4,391

Acceptance

When I returned to my flat after leaving the mansion, Scootoloo wasn't there, which I was relieved about because I knew where she was anyhow. She had gone to Dinky's place for the ideal overnight, so I went up to my desk, opened it and took the assortment of things from inside.

I looked at the bundle of clothes and saw that it included a black leather jacket and clothes I had worn when I first came into this world. The other items were belonging to friends or former friends, whom I miss terribly but can never have again. Nevertheless, it didn't matter because my actions had caused harm to this world, and I had to make amends. Although my new life isn't as nice as my old one, I would still rather be Sunny Skies over Sunset Shimmer because, for once, I feel like I belong.


That's when I made the decision to simply bring everyone with me on the trip to the mansion; everything else may remain here unaltered for the future owner. In any case, I currently have five individuals who are more significant to me than some past experiences that I can't even get back.

My phone began to vibrate at that point, and when I answered, I could hear Adagio on the other side.

"So how did it go?" Despite her firm tone, I could tell she was apprehensive when she asked me.

I asked, hoping she would say yes, "I'll tell you about it tomorrow if you and your sister could meet me at Sugercube Corner," since I wanted all five of them to be there when I informed them.

Okay, you're fortunate. Sonata thinks highly of you," I sighed as it quickly became apparent to me how difficult it would be for them to say yes, and she hung up, probably heading to bed.

I emailed Rainbow and Scootoloo instead of calling them since I knew they were probably asleep. After that, I packed up my old stuff and stowed it back in my drawer, as well as packed up Scootoloos' and my items in preparation for our transfer tomorrow, before going to bed.

The following day

I got up early in order to prepare for the meeting with all the girls at Sugercube Corner. As I carried my belongings downstairs to the apartment lobby, I noticed Filthy Rich. He glanced at me, then at my belongings and then back at me before grinning and approaching me.

"I take it you and Scootoloo will be leaving then," He stated more information than a query.

"Don't get me wrong, we are, but unfortunately I'm grateful that you allowed me to live here with Scootoloo, Mr Rich, but let me just say that I'll soon have a lot more people to take care of, and the flat isn't big enough for all of us. I'm sure you understand." I expressed my hope that he would, but all he did was nod.

"I understand Miss Skies, I wish you and those in your care good luck, you can keep this month's rent you will need it more than me, I have more than enough," I was grateful that he let me to keep the month's rent; it may not have been much, but any amount helped, he remarked with a smile before turning to leave. That's when I heard a loud noise, and as I was leaving the apartment complex, I saw Chrissy waving at me from a car not far away.

"Christsy Chrissy got out of the car and came over to me. "What a pleasant surprise, I doubt you drove all the way here just to talk to me," I replied.

With a sly smile on her lips and a quiet sigh, Chrissy replied, "hahaha, Indeed I came to help you with moving as Tia and Lulu are busy with some paperwork for the First-day back at school tomorrow."

With a calm smile on my face, I answered, "Well, that's thoughtful of you Chrisyalis, Thank you for Helping as I was worried I might have to leave some of the Items behind but with your car should have enough room to get it all to the Mansion," before Chrisyalis got laughing.

"Well, it's the least I could do, haha." How many rooms you would need to set up and decorate," she remarked, grinning at me as it gradually dawned on me that she was right and how difficult it would be given their wide range of interests and themes.

"Well Am most likely gonna let each of them Decorate their rooms how they want, As while I know all Five of them It would probably both take less time and end up being more permanent if they did it themselves, Also Gives them something to do While they Trying to settle into the Mansion As It will be a Massive Change for all of them" I calmly replied to Chrisyalis

"Well, Chrissy sarcastically said, "Are you sure you've never been a mother before meeting any of these? You seem to be able to know what to say at the Right Time."

I got in the car and yelled angrily, "Just drive to the shelter already need to pick them up first," before we drove there.

Chrissy got out of the car as we pulled up outside the shelter, and I went inside while she stayed by her car.

Lance the Boy, who was always working at the desk when I came to visit the girls, was there as soon as I went in.

"Miss Skies so good to see you again here to Visit the Girls again?" He inquired informally.

He glanced at me nonplussed. "That's partly true this time around, Lance. I'm here to get them out of here," I stated frank.

Before entering the Dazzlings Room, I nodded to Lance sympathetically and said, "Not even surprised at this point, Miss Skies, to be honest with how much you visit them and how much those 3 appreciate and admire you I knew Sooner or Later it was going to happen, explains while they have had all the Items packed away ready to go a place they call home, You can go in and grab them."

"So who's ready to move into a mansion!" I yelled, and there was a pause of eight seconds before all three of them started shouting.

"Move Into a WHAT!!!"

Author's Note:

A bit late with this one

04/03/2024-rewritten