• Published 10th Jan 2022
  • 10,691 Views, 106 Comments

Dormant - An Intricate Disguise



Deep in the dungeons beneath Canterlot Castle, there lies a creature whose power could dominate the entirety of Equestria... sexually.

  • ...
35
 106
 10,691
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 21 )

Uh, why not just kill him?

11283857
I'm guessing he has some level of immortality?

You really conveyed the tedium and hopelessness of his circumstances.

And how nice to be shown a glimmer of hope, especially so soon after learning how fragile it is, how easy it would be to turn out just as tragic as all the other times. How careful he has to be.

It lets me understand his intrigue of this new mare. It makes me intrigued also.

Very suspenseful. Very nice.

Really well written about his circumstances and thought process. Wonder where this will go?

11283857
That would require the killer to
1. have the desire to kill him
2. have the power to do so
3. be able to gain access to him
4. all while Luna and/or Celestia not finding out about it, because they still love him even if they know that they can't have him. and because of the fact that they love him they would do everything in their power to protect him
5. hardest of all is even knowing about him in the first place because they wipe the memories of those that come into contact with him even when the encounter is so limited in time and effect

also i like the premise of the story you've made so far

11283857
Cause he is not a being with malicious intent.

Comment posted by darkbroney666 deleted Jun 28th, 2022

"something is different. Whether it is with you or I, I fully intend to savor this dream while it lasts...."
Here's the way to find out: how will the third mare react?

Wow. What an excellent job you did conveying how something that seems amazing and fun can turn into a curse. Really great work, and I'm super curious what's up with Serenade.

Awesome chapter. Hope this isn't a trap!
Best of luck, Anon.

Ive always liked the stories where humans were succubus stories. Especially the ones that are more realistic. This is a fantastic spin on the idea.

Im really looking forward to more.

Monk
“Puberty was a curse for those inflicted with it, and boundless amusement for others who survived the process.” -Scarheart

11285721
Do you know of any other stories like that? I'd love to read them.

11326836

Do you know of any other stories like that? I'd love to read them.

They are rare as hell. One of the best ones is a HIE where the human is living alone in a cabin in the everfree and his abilities are based on sweat. I cant find it again to save my life. I think I'm going to start sorting them into their own genre in my personal library as I run into them again. Sadly I cant give you a single name right now. Not even the name of the one I mentioned.

I'll take a screen shot of your name, and in future when I run into any, I'll PM you the link. Please do the same. Especially if you ever run into the one I just described.

Monk

11326857
No problem, that does sound familiar but I can't think of it either. I'll PM you if I find anything.

Any more chapters coming?

11333044
It is possible it will not get an update. The author has several stories that are still waiting for updates since 2018. That being said, please update author-sempi!

Will this get an update?

Login or register to comment