• Published 29th Nov 2021
  • 2,688 Views, 49 Comments

Low Battery - Matthais Unidostres



After a day of playing with her friends lasts longer than expected, Sweetie Bot ends up with a nearly dead battery and struggles to plug herself in.

  • ...
5
 49
 2,688

v1.1 patch notes

I noticed some confusion in the comments about how Sweetie Belle's memory worked and how running out of battery power would cause her to lose her memory. I actually had the idea of how it worked in my head at the time, but I failed to convey it in the story. I want my stories to be complete and showcase their full vision, so I went back and updated the story to better hint at what was going on. I brought up things such as RAM and short term memory and long term memory and a hard drive, and I also had Sweetie Belle give a run through of what was at stake via inner monologue. So, now the story should make more sense. Thank you for your patience.

Comments ( 5 )

Iv always been a fan of the idea of sweetie bot, like an actual robotic sweetie bell. There very few stories i could find on this site but im happy to say that yours is one of my favorites and you have earned a follow.

When I had read the chapter title I expected SweetieBot would have gotten an update to prevent this from ever happening again.
Like, preventing the low energy alarm from being turned off or some kind of backup strategy.

11115847
I am so hyped. You are a very good writer and I'm gonna enjoy it!

This is what you get when you have a Sweetiebot that only runs Windows. :trollestia:

Login or register to comment