• Published 29th Sep 2021
  • 6,416 Views, 620 Comments

A Soldier's Harmony - Bossypants

  • ...
45
 620
 6,416
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 8 )
bkam #1 · April 12th · · ·

That opening was definitely something. Also, I'm glad to have you back, BP.

Dean just needs to come clean about whatever is happening with his head. He's in a wold full of magic so someone using mind magic or having psychic powers is not much of a stretch. Maybe Twilight knows a spell to protect him from such things.

On another note I still get worked up over those blasted elves! Hope Twilight expells all of them from Equestria if the resistance wins. None of them deserve to be there after what they've done.

Thanks for another chapter!

It's funny, I can see dean speaking the same speech that commander Erwin says in attack on titan The 'My Soldiers Rage' one, I enjoyed the last chapter with the songs it brought out a good number of emotions, looking forward to the next Chapter.

11876233
You may have given me some ideas...

11876886
And your very welcome, can't wait for the next chapter.

11876117
Glad to be back! Eleven more chapters to go. Hopefully done by the end of the summer...

I DIDNT EVEN REALISE A NEW CHAPTER CAME OUT FUCK, time to reread

hell fucking yeah, time to end the elves once and for all

Login or register to comment