• Published 28th Jan 2022
  • 1,978 Views, 66 Comments

Hivemind Control - Kiernan



Chrysalis is back, to take over Equestria. Certainly, other attempts have failed, but the one that almost succeeded is still not the worst idea. Could it work if she tried again, but more carefully?

  • ...
45
 66
 1,978
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 7 )

Is their a sequels in the mist or epilogue about what happens next?

Please make a sequel where Twilight manages to overthow Chrissy from the head of the hide and becomes the new ruller of equestia

11228260
11228434
Not really a sequel, per se, but rather a different story based on the same concept, but flipped on its head. That one won't be as long, though, because rather than slow processing of five immensely powerful beings in a bid to take over Equestria, there is but one course. That will come after my next story.

Needs a kink preview for every chapter in description.

11233266
If I added kinks for every chapter, there would be a lot of chapters that just read N/A. There are quite a few of them that have no sex at all, and several others that are just vanilla. A chapter-by-chapter list of kinks would fall much more in line with a pornographic anthology. While this could technically be filed under both pornography and anthology, it is neither of them first and foremost.

You know, this seems to have ended rather suddenly, Jarringly. Would be nice to see an Epilogue...what Equestria looks like 10 years in the future....how the Changlings have flourished, and the Princesses have been satisfied...

11255717
You bring up a very good point. I may need to come back and do that.

To be perfectly honest, I was running out of threads to follow with this one near the end, just kind of following the last of them. Perhaps I was too much looking forward to my current story, or trying to decide where my next one is going to go. I still don't have a definitive answer to that last one, so... a little worried there.

Still, I hadn't considered the epilogue you just pitched. My canonical ending was exactly what Cercus had envisioned. He lived happily ever after, and his private brood lived "I guess this is our lives, now," ever after.

If you like, you can PM me, and we can discuss.

Login or register to comment